Chap 2

I want to be an Idol!

Another day at Campus, like usually they're together walk along. 

"She is that girl!" a girl whispered.

"Kinda pretty." "But who is she?" "Chan Eunwoo senior help her that day." "Hero saving a maiden? So sweet."

"What are they talking about?" Irene confused.

"Oh! Seohyun you are trending right now on Campus web." Joy said while scrolling her phone.

"That day that boy.." Irene remember.

"So he is our senior? what major?" Seohyun ask.

"He is in Acting majors too. Second year," Joy said.

"you tried to find him? are you sure?" Irene ask.

"I just want to thanks him, nothing more." Seohyun ask.

"But... I'm afraid Yeri will find you trouble." Irene said.

"Don't be afraid, she is nothing. and I’m not trying to chase over that boy. I'm not interesting." Seohyun said.

"I know I know, you only interesting with your childhood boyfriend." Joy said.

"He only my bestfriend.." Seohyun shyly said. "and.. he is gone already.." She said and sadly walk away.

"Seo..wait.." Irene shouted. she gave Joy a fierce look and chase over Seohyun.

"I'm sorry, I forgot." Joy said and chase them too.

 

"Yeri look!" a girl beside her said and let her seeing something on her phone screen.

Yeri put down her spoon and seeing it.

"What the hell!" Yeri slammed the table.

"Look, she is that girl." Yena said point on a table infront of them.

"Let's give her some lesson." Yeri said, when she about to stand up, she saw Eunwoo far infront of her but then Seohyun walk toward him. She was mad looking it.

 

 

"I'm sorry Seohyun." Joy said.

"It's okay, I'm fine." Seohyun said.

"Don't forgive her." Irene teased.

"Irene!" Joy hit her slowly. "Eh! Cha Eunwoo!" She said.

"Give me your Juice, I'll forgive you. Thanks I love you." Seohyun said. She take Joy's juice and walk toward Cha Eunwoo.

"Hey! my juice." Joy pouted.

 

Seohyun run toward Cha Eunwoo, "Uhm, Senior.." she said.

"Yes?" 

"Thank you for helping me that day." Seohyun said and bow.

Eunwoo can't recognize her. "Oh, that day a girl about to slap me, and you blocked her." Seohyun explained with a lot gesture.

"Ah! I see. It's nothing I just helping someone who get bullied." He said.

"However, thank you senior for helping me. Please accept this, bye." Seohyun said, She give him a glass of juice and leave.

Eunwoo looked at her with confused face and smile seeing her walk away.

 

Time flies, and this is the D-day of the competition. The competition held about 4 hours and finally It's time to announce the winners. 

"It's time to announce our winner, I already have some nominated name in my card. Now we invite them to the stage, please welcome Bae Joohyun, Yoon Sanha, Kim Yerim, Cha Eunwoo and.. Seo Joohyun."

Everybody clap their hand, and some of them gossiping while seeing it. 

"Three of them again looked!" "So excited!" "New gossip again!" 

"Bae Joohyun and Yoon Sanha please come forward, the name I announced will be our forth place. The forth place is....... Bae Joohyun! and Yoon Sanha will be our fifth place."

"Now I will announce first, second, and third places. Kim Yerim, Cha Eunwoo and Seo Joohyun please stand forward. Our spotlight will show your result. Red is first place, Blue second and Green third place. Let's count down. Three.. Two.. One.." The emcee said. 

The spotlight begin to turn around them, and the result out. Cha Eunwoo got the red light, Seohyun blue and Yeri green.

"Congratulations! for three of you. please move forward to received your awards."

Yeri seems unhappy because she lose to Seohyun, so when Seohyun walk forward she stumble her and she almost fell down. But Eunwoo catch her at the time.

"WOW!!" people screamed seeing Eunwoo holding Seohyun in her embrace. Some of them taking their photos.

"You okay?" He ask.

"I'm okay, thanks" Seohyun said and shyly losing his grip.

Yeri seeing them, she got more angry. "Seo Joohyun!"