Your Girl

Words and Actions

          “Ms. Park, we’re about to land,” Tzuyu said to wake up the girl next to her who is sleeping peacefully against her shoulder.

         The girl did not move a muscle. It is noticeable that the girl needs this sleep from the way her chest moves in a steady pace whenever she breaths in and breaths out. However, Tzuyu needs to wake her up because their plane will land soon, and so that the girl can rest peacefully in her home.

          Tzuyu moved to face the girl to try and wake her up again, but she seemed to freeze in place. The girl next to her had her heart-shaped lips in a small pout. Her lips are painted red from one of the lipstick products she is advertising and it makes it definitely inviting. Tzuyu tried to regain her composure and slowly shook the girl awake.

          The girl slowly opened her eyes and was met with warm chocolate brown eyes staring straight at her. It definitely stopped her for a minute but smiled after she saw the small smile sent her way. “We’re about to land, Ms. Park,” she heard the owner of the voice said to her.

          She slowly regained her strength and sat up right. “Yeah? Thanks for waking me up,” she sent a smile towards Tzuyu. “By the way, what time is it already?” she added after.

        "Seven A.M. It’s still early, so you will have a lot of time to catch up on your sleep in your house,” Tzuyu answered after looking at her watch.

---------

           The airport was crowded. Too many people for this time of the day. But Park Jihyo is not surprised, she already expected her fans to know her arrival. They maybe even camped here at dawn. Sometimes being an idol means you care for many people, especially your fans. She wonders if they’ve eaten anything yet.

             She couldn’t stop herself from smiling after she heard the sigh of her bodyguard beside her, Chou Tzuyu. She knows how her bodyguard hate crowds, but she still continues to do her job. She doesn’t even know why Tzuyu took this job since she is not even a fan of crowds.

                “Stop smiling. This is not a happy moment,” she heard Tzuyu say before she started blocking the cameras pointed their way. Tzuyu is tall enough to block them on her side, but she’s the only bodyguard present so it’s hard to block all cameras.

                “What? I’m smiling to the fans. It’s not a good image if I frown at them, right?” she cheekily answered to the tall body guard.

                Jihyo kept on walking, trying to reach the exit door without dropping her smile. When they are almost the door, a woman whose complexion is pale grabbed her attention and handed her a bouquet consisting of Sunflower, Amaryllis, and Jasmine. She looked at Tzuyu, and the said girl shrugged.

                She successfully entered her company’s car with her manager. When she is comfortably seated, she inspected the bouquet she received. A letter was tucked between the flowers. She slowly opened it and read the content:

Your smile always brightens my day

I wish to see it everyday

And I vow to always keep it that way

Until the rest of life

 

Ps. I’ll see you later, love. Let me take you out on a date. For now, rest and take that well-needed sleep you’ve been deprived by.

 

                She can’t help smiling like an idiot even before she finished reading the letter. She can’t believe she found someone who knows the words to make her smile, someone who cares for her, someone who understands her, someone who she thinks she’s going to spend the rest of her life with. Jihyo promised herself that she will always smile, before leaning on the window and gazed at her lover who is staring back at her.

------

                Tzuyu knocked the door beside her apartment unit before pulling the sleeves of her turtle neck shirt. It didn’t take long for the door to open. Behind it revealed a girl with big rounded eyes wearing a white crop top paired with a high-waist shorts that was layover by a denim jacket.

                “Hey, Ms. Chou. I thought your duty already ended?” Jihyo asked the girl with a smile.

                “Yeah, I’m done with my work, but my duty hasn’t ended yet. I also need to fulfill my girlfriend duty, Ms. Park,” Tzuyu replied with a teasing tone.

                A melodious sound escaped Jihyo’s lips as she laughed at Tzuyu’s antic. “Whatever you say, girlfriend.”

                Tzuyu waited for Jihyo to lock the door before putting her hand on her girlfriend’s waist and led her to the elevator. She can’t help but stare at the smaller girl who gives light to her world. Every time she sees her girlfriend’s smile, she can’t help feeling warmth spread in her body. She vowed, since the day she met her, to be Jihyo’s shadow. The one who will protect her from any harm. To help her keep that smile on her face.

                A sudden pressure on her lips brought her back to her senses. She looked down at Jihyo smiling brightly at her, “where did you go? I’ve been waiting for you to kiss me, but you just keep on staring at me,” her girlfriend pouted after saying the last sentence.

                “How did I get lucky to have you?” Tzuyu asked instead, making the other one blush. Jihyo didn’t get to answer back as the elevator already brought them to the parking lot.

-------

                The lack of diners easily caught Jihyo’s attention when they entered the restaurant. Tzuyu led her to a table in the center of the room, before pulling out a chair for her to settle down before sitting down herself in front of her smiley girlfriend.

                “How come there are only us in this restaurant?” Jihyo asked, after observing how wide the room is and that their table, in the middle, doesn’t have any neighboring table.

                From her back, she heard someone spoke, “that’s because she rented this place.” Not long after, a girl with boy cut hairstyle and wearing an apron came to her view. Her girlfriend stood up to hug the person.

                “Hi, I’m Jeongyeon. Tzuyu’s friend,” the person introduced herself. “I’m the owner of this restaurant, and your girlfriend here, bribed my sister with choco pies just to have this place all to yourself this evening,” she also explained.

                “Shut up Jeong, you know you have a soft spot for me. You will give me the restaurant even without Dahyun’s help,” Tzuyu proudly said. “Plus, you already know her, but let me introduce my girlfriend to you, Park Jihyo,” her girlfriend held her hands after introducing her.

                The sound of opening door caught their attention. From the door of the kitchen, a pale-skinned girl came out with trays of foods, making its way to their table. She got a smile that reaches her eyes, taking the shape of the crescent moon.

                “Hey, it’s you. From the airport earlier,” Jihyo said with a look of familiarity.

                “Didn’t think you will remember me, unnie,” the pale-skinned girl said. “I’m Dahyun by the way, Tzuyu’s best friend and Jeongyeon-unnie’s sister,” she introduced herself.

                “So, you’re the one bribed by choco pies,” Jihyo commented.

                “Shut up, Ji. Jeongyeon was just teasing me,” Tzuyu said while sending glares on Jeongyeon’s way.

                The short-haired woman laughed before telling Jihyo, “yes, I was joking. This is actually my ‘thank you’ to Tzuyu for helping me get the girl of my life. Now, I’ll let you enjoy the night.”

-----

                “Are we going home already?” Jihyo asked after she realized the familiarity of the road they are taking. She’s not complaining, but she thought that maybe they can enjoy their selves more outside of their apartment. It has been a wonderful night for her.

                “Yes. But our night’s still not over, don’t you worry,” Tzuyu answered before giving Jihyo her dimpled smile.

                When they arrived at their apartment building, Tzuyu led her girlfriend to her place. She let Jihyo in first. She can’t see her girl’s reaction, but she hopes Jihyo liked it. When Jihyo was having her much needed sleep, she asked Dahyun’s help to decorate her apartment. It was nothing extravagant, they just put rose petals on the floor that lead to her room. Dahyun told her to keep her lights dim, and to put candle lights.

                Tzuyu led Jihyo to her room. The center has rose petals shaped into heart. Around it is small candle lights that made the room look warm. She guided Jihyo to the heart where there is a space for them to dance. “Can I have a dance with you, Miss Park?” she asked.

                A smile that blinded her was the only answer Jihyo gave her before putting her hand on her shoulder. Tzuyu can’t help but return the smile. She played the song that’s been playing in her head ever since they got out of the restaurant. It’s not a slow song, but a song that can still be danced to.

"It's been a while since we had a time like this," Jihyo said while looking at the decorations in the room.

"Yeah? You got too busy," Tzuyu told her.

"Oh, really? Wasn't it you who wanted to be professional when working?" The singer asked.

"Whatever. We have all night to make up with all those lost times," The tall girl smiled suggestively.

 

Baby, lock the doors and turn the lights down low

Put some music on that's soft and slow

Baby, we ain't got no place to go

I hope you understand

 

                Eye to eye, they started swaying to the beat. It’s not everyday they get to have a time for their selves even though they see each other on a daily basis, they always try to keep it professional. Tzuyu wouldn’t want to tarnish her girlfriend’s name.

 

There's no hurry, don't you worry

We can take our time

Come a little closer, let's go over

What I had in mind

 

                Jihyo sometimes never knew what her girlfriend is thinking. Her girl does not talk to much. She knows Tzuyu likes to convey her feelings through her actions. But this, Jihyo didn’t think she would go this far. She can’t help but be amazed. Her girlfriend is serenading her. It’s like an angel singing her a love song.

 

Ain't nobody ever love nobody

The way that I love you

We're alone now

You don't know how long I've wanted to

 

                She can’t help herself. After tasting her lips, she had been addicted. She wants to feel them, again and again. For the rest of her life, if heaven permits. She didn’t think twice catching Tzuyu’s lips with hers. Her girlfriend was surprised, but nonetheless kissed back.

 

I've been thinking 'bout this all day long

Never felt a feeling quite this strong

I can't believe how much it turns me on

Just to be your man

 

                They slowly made their way to Tzuyu’s bed. Their kiss never breaking, instead it got passionate. Hands roaming each other’s body. Wanting to feel every inch, every nook of their sacred temple.

                Slowly, clothes started to disappear. Kisses became hungry, but still passionate. Lips started to go down. Hands started to reach deep. Tzuyu looked at Jihyo’s eyes, and sang to her the line that made her girlfriend weak in the knees.

 

I can't believe how much it turns me on

Just to be your man

 

--------

The song used in this story is Your Man by Josh Turner. I planned on doing a bed scene for this one but I discovered that I'm not good at making one. I struggled a bit for this one because I like to make angst stories, but because of the JiTzu content Jihyo fed us, I felt motivated to finish this one. I hope you liked it! <3