The Frontier

CGSS: Supplement
511054.png
 

[Shalim System : Red]

Testri – Rock
An untamed desert ocean with moving rock islands, home to the Gigapedes.

Udepra – Terrestrial
Homeland of the Li Shaen, comprising numerous volcanoes and a warm ocean. Bustling forging activity.

Nadeum – Terrestrial
Homeland of the Mun Shaen, an ocean world with few small surface islands. Majority of civilization in the form of aquatic cities.

 

[Turi-Nur System : Green]

Thugrarvis – Terrestrial
Homeland of the Gray, boasting gargantuan, highly complex mechanical constructs that run deep into the ground and tower above the surface. Advanced life support systems.

Bonzurn – Rock
Known for its lustrous rocks and minerals as well as being the Frontier’s main semiconductor mining hub.

Mimak – Belt
Characteristic for asteroids with geothermal activity. A major heatstones exporter.

Xetune – Gas
Majority of atmosphere made out of ‘Primordial Soup’ gases. The Frontier’s main nutrient incubation site.

Thohiri – Ice
Arctic planet known for its prismatic ‘living’ ice, caused by the action of exertive microbes.

Natitis – Ice
Arctic planet known for its grey ‘permanent’ ice, due to atmospheric insulation coating.

 

[Malia System : Blue]

Chao – Rock
Sun harvesting planet, Malia’s main energy hub.

Nillon – Rock
A haven for the cybernetics trade, bustling with unregulated markets and unapproved, cutting-edge services.

Kamag – Rock
Homeland of the Magna. Enigmatic architecture and technology, nigh inaccessible without the Magna’s guidance.

Sadus – Rock
Sacred ancestral Magna ground, covered with intact ruins from the Azura’s reign.

Gumoliv – Belt
Characteristic for asteroids containing many precious metals. Numerous independent, small-scale mining activities.

Doter – Neptunian
Uncharted abyssal planet. Explorers report spontaneous, unpredictable morphological changes to personnel and equipment upon exposure to its environment.

Yasater – Neptunian
Uncharted abyssal planet. Explorers report spatial anomalies that obstruct effective navigation and traversal, as well as inconsistent cartographic results.

 

[Solar System : Yellow]

Mercury – Rock
Possess deposits of highly radiation-resistant compounds. Site of humanity’s energy experimentation.

Venus – Terrestrial
Thick, heavy atmosphere, with very limited terraforming. Wastelands that even the most powerful mobs struggle to control.

Earth – Terrestrial
Homeland of the Humans. Almost entirely composed of natural reserves and academic institutions, having outsourced everything else.

Mars – Terrestrial
Humanity’s first terraformed planet, containing the living history of their ascent to space. The Solar system’s main metal trading hub.

Asteroid Belt
Inert, featureless asteroids, usually used as temporary residences for Human and extraterrestrial travelers alike.

Jupiter – Gas
High-pressure industry facilities within suspended landforms. Host planet for the Solar system’s first and largest Gate Space Station.

Saturn – Gas
Home to numerous orbital cruisers, most of which sit among the sea of rocks that make up its rings. The Frontier’s premier leisure destination.

Uranus – Neptunian
Cryogenic storage warehouses and laboratories. Home to many institutions who seek shelter from the public eye.

Neptune – Neptunian
Main source of fuel cells early in humanity’s space age; few of its atmosphere harvesters remain active today.

Kuiper Belt
Composed of Pluto and other dwarf planets. Mining colonies and mineral processing factories.

 

[Three other auxiliary systems: Ehnot, Dervel, Murain]