Dating Mr. Perfect - Prologue

Dating Mr. Perfect (Suho Fan Fiction)


I never cared about the constant pushing and pulling that is happening around me. I'm practically gonna be bruised by tomorrow morning but I'm good. All good.

I don't care. I'm okay.

I'm too captivated with the man staring lovingly towards the crowd to feel any form of physical pain . . . but come to think of it, the girl on my right has stepped on me like thirty times and the girl on my left is wailing like a dying cat. She's fine right? She's been screaming like that since three hours ago. I didn't know it was even possible for her lungs (or even) to stay okay after all that screaming.

But then again, who cares? Not me. They can squeal, stomp, cry, or faint for all I care.

I'm just too happy to be this close to him. I am so close to Junmyeon, like literally just 3 feet away from the tip of my outstretched (and overstretched) arm! He's sitting by the edge of the stage giving out smiles and waving while keeping up with the lyrics of their song, Angel. Oh man, he's the actual angel here.

"Take my phone Junmyeon! Selca! Selca!" I wanted to throw my phone to him but I'm just too afraid that it'd hit him. I can't possibly wish to cause him that injury or harm.

It's just a matter of seconds before the song finishes and they close the show when the bouncer took my phone from my hand and gave it to . . . Sehun. He gave it to Sehun! Not to my darling sweetheart but to Sehun! Not that something's wrong but I was just kinda hoping that since Junmyeon was closest to me that he'll be the one to take a selca from my phone. That's a big deal because the 22 year old me would almost surely bawl with that scenario happening. But in Sehun's hand, my Junmyeon selca would be nearly impossible.

"I love you!" It was Chanyeol's voice. He was as energetic as he could ever be.

Exo is always grateful for the Exo-Ls love. They love us and we love them too.

They were all busy waving their hands, saying goodbye and being goofy. I'm almost sure that Baekhyun's drunk. He's gonna roll on the floor any minute and it'll be a laugh if Chanyeol just pulls him by the leg 'til they reach the backstage. Manila would be iconic if that happened.

Wait . . . My heart raced.

What's Sehun doing? He's pulling Junmyeon closer. He's . . . he's taking a selca with him! Oh bless this maknae's soul! I love him a little bit more because of this. He just made my life, not just my day. After taking several photos he headed back towards my general direction and gave the phone back to the bouncer who diligently looked for me. We can't have that phone being lost. It has so much valuable things in it now.

"Waaaah! Thank you! Thank you! Kamsahamnida!" I can't keep myself from smiling. Everyone around me was trying to sneak a peek but I was too busy hugging my phone to care about them.

Okay. This might be a stretch but I'll go ahead and say that this may be the best day ever. This may be the only day of its kind. This is the best day ever.

And it was, until life became bland again.

It's been 9 years since that concert and it's been 5 years since I last followed Exo. The fangirl in me grew up as well and forgot her roots until that fateful night when my blind date turned out to be . . . Kim Junmyeon himself. Heol, daebak!