END

It's a Real?

 

Jiyeon bumped with someone when she walk to canteen.

“ouch….” she fell on the floor.

“Minhae, JiYeonie. Are you OK?” ask someone who bumped with JiYeon.

“It’s OK JB.” She smile and stand up.

They all continue walk to canteen.

 

--------------------------------- After school in JiYeon house--------------------

 

“Baby, do you have a plan tomorrow?” – JiYeon Mom

“Aniya Umma, why?”

“Oh great, so you can help Umma right?” JiYeon nodded

“Ok, please shuttle your father and brother in airport tomorrow morning!”

“Mwo, they are back. Umma why don’t you say to me?”

“Umma also just know this afternoon, Chunji-ya you help me to do something tomorrow morning OK?”

“OK aunty, everything for you hahhhha” ChunJi wink his eyes.

 

Next morning JiYeon goes to airport and than ChunJi help JiYeon Umma to do something special for someone special.

“Yoboseo” Hyori answer the phone.

“What it all ready?”

“Yes, come quickly before they go home. And don’t forget take our main character!”

“Hahha, Ok Ok. See you” Hyoyi hang up the phone.

“Who is, aunty?” ChunJi ask.

“Mother of our main character” she’s smile

“Owh, I know. Aunty can’t wait this moment” ChunJi smile happily.

 

They all  gathered in living room, and just waiting for JiYeon.  Not long se comes with her father and brother. And..

“Happy birthday JiYeon…” They sang a birthday song.

“Baby, I have something special to you” Her father, Jay Park toward her.

“Something special? I know, Appa will live in Seoul and not go to Busan again, right?” she's smile happily.

“Yes. But it’s more than special” He’s smile.

“Since Im family was here and you’re 18 now. I want you enganed with Mr. Im son after exam, exactly at the early spring”.

“Mwo??” JiYeon and JB shock.

“JiYeonie JB-ah, chukae” ChunJi, IU and Luna cheers and smile happily.

“Why you two so quite?” Mrs. Im ask.

“Oh, I know you don’t wanna enganed but you want to…”

“Married” Mr. Im and Mr Park interrup Mrs. Im  in the same time.

They all laugh except JiYeon and JB.

 

JB Pov.

Oh My God what is it? I’m with her married? It’s not dream right?

I’m so nervous now. I glanced JiYeon, she just silent and puzzled. I guess she’s confused like me. My mom and dad never say to me before.

 

JiYeon Pov.

Special present? Enganed with him, I really really shock. But now I didn’t just shock I can speak anything after hear Married. What married?? They are kidding me right?

 

No one Pov.

“Uri maknae want married. It’s mean i must get a new girlfriend here?” Hyo Joon, JiYeon brother said and make them load of laugh.

"Who is your girlfriend? i never seen you hanging out with a girl before. Hahhaha". Mr. Park teasing his son.

"Aish, appa you make my mood drop" Hyo Joon mumble, and he goes to JiYeon and Chunji's Friend.

“Ah btw, how are you Jay? Long time no see?” – Mr. Im Ji Yong

“Everything is fine Ji, hahha it’s long time since we spending our time together right?”

“Yes, it’s right”

“Aissh, you. Are you forget your wife here” JiYeon Umma pout, and make the older people laugh.

They have fun together in this room, but yeah JiYeon and JB still quite and make other people except  them parent awkward. Suddenly…

“Let’s go out. I want to talk to you” JB drag JiYeon hand.

 

JB Pov.

It’s same awkward moment. I stand up and walk to JiYeon.

“Let’s go out. I want to talk to you” I drag JiYeon hand.

“Love birds here” ChunJi teasing me.

“Yeah, so don’t bothering me Ok!” I say calmly.

"Wohoo, having fun bro." Hyo Joon hyung saying and i just give him a simple smile.

I walk to garden behind her house and I just realized that I was still holding her hand. We sat down and looked into the blue sky.

“Mian”

“Oh, Never mind” She answer and smile. I feel awkward again. I look at her, it's a good time JB.

“JiYeonie, nan niga joa”

“Mwo?” she wide her eyes, owh no she’s so cute. I love You JiYeonie.

“Ah no no no, I mean…” I silent for a moment.

“e~~ saranghae” I keep looking her beautiful eyes. 

 

JiYeon Pov.

He look at me

“JiYeonie, nan niga joa”

“Mwo?” I wide my eyes. Owh no what his say.

“Ah no no no, I mean…” he silent for a moment. Exactly I feel disappointed.

“e~~ saranghae” he look my eyes. Oh My God my heartbeat so fast. I guess I’m blushing now.

Am I dream? If it’s a dream don’t wake me up!

He holding my cheeks and close his face and suddenly our lips touch. Gosh my first kiss.

“You’re not in a dream land baby. It’s a real” he wishper in my ear. He can read my mind?

“Would you marry me?” he kneel down.

“JB-ah stand up!”

“No, answer my question first”

“I… I… Aishhh I can’t”

His face look so sad, i smile in my heart. He stand up and looked down.

“JB-ah, mian I can’t reject you as my future hushband. Cause I know I love you too.”

He look at me and smile.

“Really?” I  just nodded.

“Saranghae, JiYeonie” he huged me and kiss my lips softly.

 

Spring is come. JiYeon and JB enganed, yes they don’t married yet cause they are still a student.

 

----------------THE END---------------

 

The story was end.

I miss my idea of this story.

I’ll make another story soon.

Thanks for reading ^^