SEE IF IT WORKS

Love How You Flirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEE IF IT WORKS

 

Wheein’s POV

 

She woke up in her bed a little too early for her alarm, opening her eyes to a beauty she couldn’t believe to still be present in her morning. Of course, they told each other to be waking up with each other’s presence but from what she’s read and watched and well, heard from other people, Yongsun is supposed to be gone by now. She’s not complaining that she’s still here, Wheein just lowered her expectation from things like this.

Watching how Yongsun is holding her close and feeling her thighs  touch her skin, she couldn’t help but think that maybe she should consider being in the relationship. However, any relationship that started in this way tend to be more complicated and toxic, again, this is all from what she heard and observed.

With her arms around Yongsun’s waist, she tighten her hold and snuggled close to the older woman, enough to feel her warmth. Suddenly, she felt Yongsun opened her eyes and did the same. They are tangled together in their embrace.

Wheein suddenly remembered her routine in her not so busy days so she turned around from Yongsun which made the older woman opened her eyes abruptly. She pressed the button for the curtains revealing the amazing morning view of the city, It’s almost sunrise, just in time for the wonderful view Wheein is willing to share.

The older might have misunderstood the actions at first but suddenly relaxes as the curtains reveal the wonderful view in front of them. Wheein snuggled close to Yongsun again, which was welcomed by a tight embrace and a soft squeeze to her .

“It’s beautiful Wheein-ah.” Yongsun said is her bedroom voice. It’s amazing that Yongsun resembles the sunrise she always look forward to. This woman whom she just got to know yesterday already feel like the sunrise she anticipates every morning.

She realized she must have been really disappointed if Yongsun turned her back from her words last night. This sunrise wouldn’t be as beautiful.

“Yes, it is.” Wheein said not looking at the sunrise but rather at Yongsun whose face is kissed by the first ray of the sun with itsss yellow to orange and even red spectrum, hitting wonderful features of the woman she’s now holding.

Yongsun turned to her and giggled. “You’re not even looking at it, you silly.” Replied by the other with the brightest smile Wheein has ever seen. This must be the sun, this might be the ambience, the lighting and the room, that she seem to be more attractive and closer to Wheein. She couldn’t even focus in speaking all she did was look at her, carefully memorize her features and look at her eyes staring back at her with enhanced colors by the sun.

“But this view is better.” She said not minding how cheesy she sounds in front of the girl. “Yea, I guess it is.” The older replied to her followed by a soft peck on her lips. Wheein closed her eyes and decided to kiss her back this time. She couldn’t explain how she somehow sees colors in the slow and soft movements of their lips.

Their intimate kiss just got more intimate and passionate that Wheein pulled Yongsun closer if it’s still possible.

With the lack of air Yongsun broke the kiss and looked at Wheein with a soft look in her eyes. She couldn’t stop herself from seeing all of these colors in her head as she kisses Yongsun, and she couldn’t stop embroidering in her head the beauty of the angel in front of her.

Wheein is now making her moves to hover on top of Yongsun, in this wonderful streak of the sun, she kissed Yongsun’s nape and all her exposed skin.

“Is the breakfast ready?” Wheein asked the older. Yongsun was flustered at Wheein’s change. She was a total bottom just last night but this energy she’s getting is different, Wheein could sense and even read her thoughts, it was evident in her expression. She did not wait for Yongsun’s reply as she placed herself in between the older’s thighs. Her reaction couldn’t be funnier. The older yelp at the sudden movement. She’s still not answering. This is a bad signal for Wheein so she got up and hovered on top of Yongsun again.

“Is there something wrong?” she asked, then Yongsun suddenly flinched as if being brought back to reality.

“I’m sorry I thought I was still dreaming.” This earned a laugh from Wheein then the older followed.

“Really, I really thought it’s a dream, I didn’t know waking up next to you is this good. Feels like a dream.” It was an honest comment, maybe even a revelation to Wheein. It made her blush redder than the sunrise hitting them.

“Hey, hey, hey.” Yongsun said touching her face. Then, next thing she knew they are already kissing. This kiss is like forever and she’s not complaining. In all her kisses, everything done with Yongsun rise above.

“What are you thinking?” Yongsun asked between their kiss. “I can literally hear you think,” she added.

So they broke the kiss and wheein sat on top of Yongsun, while the older’s hands landed on her hips as if it’s a natural thing for the two of them.

“I realized, you look like the sun.” Wheein admitted.

“What does that mean?” Yongsun quarried. “You can’t stand near me because you’ll get burned?” she asked in a baby voice.

They both laughed, with this lighting, Yongsun looks ethereal. This must be the heavens.

“Am I perhaps dead? Did you kill me last night?” Wheein asked. “Yah! Why would I do that?” Yongsun softly hit her arms unaware of the cheesy line that will follow.

“Because I must be in heaven right now.” Wheein threw her punchlines to Yongsun that she doesn’t know if Yongsun is even taking it, but the blush in her face says it. Wheein loves this, she likes this.

Yongsun pulled her into a passionate kiss told her something that would turn her head around

“Eat the breakfast while it’s hot,” Wheein must’ve been really hungry for she did not waste any time for this. Under the turkish pink light with jacarta colors of the skies lies two bodies writhing rhythmically together. 

 

 

Yongsun’s POV

 

Wheein is a good student. Yongsun couldn’t forget how amazing Wheein did despite doing it the first time. After all the flings she’s had, Wheein gave her much more thrill, fun and pleasure than others. God what is she doing?

They are now lying together in bed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter