I am Mira Kim?

Mira Kim But Not Me!

Jiwon can feel her body floating around the room. It was unusual and her head was in pain until her sight was full of white and blank view. Once the eyes readjust to the surrounding, she realized that she's back from the long dream period.

"Mira? Oh My God, I'll call the doctor!", a male voice exclaim as she hear his footsteps hot on his heels.

Everything are still slowly come back to her but she doesn't remember what happened and what's her identity. She certainly not convinced that her name is Mira. It's something that sound so wrong into her ears.

 

The fast footstep overlapping with each other people who are in their way into her ears make Jiwon try to get herself back up, on sitting position but it was hard for her.

"Take it easy, Ms. Chae. You're just back from a month of coma state. Let me help you", the guy who wear the white gown steps closer to her bed. He slowly support her to lean back and half sitting.

"Nurse Park, give her water", the doctor order and the green white nurse assist her to slowly drink from the glass.

 

"Since you're in a good condition, I will let you go after few check up and if you're pretty stable, then proceed with the discharge", the doctor write something up on the paper before asking the nurse to settle few things before he goes.

Jiwon is in confusion. Why would the guy call her Mira when she's not. Soon as the nurse left, the guy is still busy on the phone.

She can hear everything he's saying and Jiwon decide talk to him later. She's still need a moment to process what's on her head by now.

 

"Alright, I will get the girls later since they don't have any schedule today. Okay, talk to you later", the guy finally turn around and take a seat next to her bed.

"Mira, how are you feeling?", Jiwon frown and it's easily can be read by him. "Still feeling unwell? I mean we are grateful you're awake, after 30 days, this all feel like a dread for us. I- we all worried for you". Jiwon nods but she still have questions and so she start to ask away.

"What happened? I'm still confused. Why are you keep calling me Mira?", it's time the guy to start being confused.

"Oh yeah, that's your stage name. Your memories are gone? How- Okay wait. The doctor told be there's probability you could go through amnesia state".

"I'm your manager, Sucheol. You always call me that. You still remember you're an idol? Does Blackpink ring a bell?", Jiwon lose in her thoughts and it make her head hurts.

"Mira..you want water?", Sucheol hand her a glass and she take it. "I can't..um..", Jiwon ponders. She still have it in her mind. She's a Chae Jiwon but that's it. 

"Do I have family member?", she hand back the glass. Sucheol nods. "Your parent are in England right now. For safety measure they can't visit you here. You remember anything else?".

"So..Blackpink are my idol group? I thought there are only four members. Are you telling me I'm in the group too?", he nods and shuffling with his phone to show her a picture of her with the members.

Then suddenly Sucheol decide to hold her by the shoulder. "Don't worry too much, I'll go get the girls first, Jennie and Jisoo has been waiting for me to take them here. Get a rest. I'll be back in an hour".

Jiwon nods and she still had many questions in her head but she feel not enough with the answer she got. She ask for her phone before watching Sucheol disappear by the door leaving her alone.

 

Soon as she surf the web, there are plenty of articles about her. Sucheol told her involved in a car crash while leaving the filming set last month. It was still in investigation. The detective will pay visit tomorrow.

Everything that she missed before, finally it can get her catch up with the incident. There are four most read articles and she decide to take a look on it.

 

Breaking: KPop Idol Blackpink member Mira Kim taken to hospital after a fatal car crash
 
Blackpink Member Mira Kim revealed have undergo a heavy brain surgery
 
Mira Kim reported have a successful surgery but she's in coma 
 
Blackpink Mira Kim is awake after being under coma state

 

News about her has fast travelled. Since she's a superstar so the hospital University staff can't wait to share the great news.

She open it one by one but what caught her the most are the Fan's reaction. They make her trending on Twitter with #GetWellSoonMira.

She open the link that listed on the article and the thread of her hashtag has twenty three million tweets. But also in the thread, there are theory of conspiracy behind her car crash incident.

Jiwon want to click more on the next other hashtag which read #SuhanLimWanted. It must be the person who caused her accident. She thinks it's absurd that how the fan was quick to find the culprit behind this.

But his name was like a blank spot in her memory. Then her head start to hurt. Jiwon decided to take a rest, maybe a nap. But then the notification from her public Instagram account are keeping a high amount of it, despite her silent mode was on, she couldn't help to feel more stressed. She decide to uninstall the app in hurry.

-------

 

Bad thoughts clouding her head. She has no idea how she ended up here and why someone is trying to get her killed. If this wasn't serious enough, she could be feeling more rested but when police and her lawyer came to her ward yesterday, everything are getting more dangerous than she think it could already get.

Last week, she was told about her involving in a homicide case. It was terifying to know that the suspect who are in the run, can easily come and pay her a visit anytime. Jiwon was told, Lim Suhan is an ex-con who was paid to kill her. A sasaeng of an unknown boy group suspected trying to end her life, just because that individual hate to see her living free life while he or she who was obsessed with the one of the boy group member. The member has always vocal mentioning her name when he was asked who are is his ideal type in the industry. That's where everything started from. 

Media has been writing lots of article about the suspect and it seems that online news are making the suspect more careful on their steps. They can't be trace easily but police has been taking extra measure to handle the situation.

 

Her company are obviously trying to protect her from any threat since she was in the hospital. Jiwon feel unfair for her to be treated like this, she doesn't asked to be end up in a bad situation like this. But since she's still in amnesia state, there are thousand of question in her mind. She's still trying to figure it out a little bit more. 

Once she was clear by the doctor to discharge, unfortunately the company didn't give her rest time from the group activity anymore. Jiwon has to start working again after two weeks resting and now she's attending the year end TV cable concert. She was caked with glamourous stage outfit and sitting in front of the live camera and sea of fans behind her, Jisoo has been looking extra protective of her. Not once she left her alone around the venue area.

Bodyguards are on stand-by near her. Despite her feeling unsafe in the public, Jiwon try to enjoy the night. The company promised her big scale protection and her group members always try to cheer her up. The entertainment industry itself are hell bending to her. There are a big amount of fans trying to kick her out from the girl group, since she's risking the other members life too. The media also are keeping her to the edge, lots of article are making her insecure. Rumors floating around that she will left the group once her contract ends next year.

 

Now she's back in the waiting room with the members and staff. After she changed into the next stage costume, Jiwon found the staff are clearing out the room. Members are also told to be on the next room. There are few people in the room suddenly. One she recognize is Jeon Jungkook itself.

"We were told it's okay to visit you tonight. I'm the BigHit entertainment publicist, Lee Jaewook", the nice guy looking good in his suits extend his hand to shake hand with her. Sucheol nod at her once she look toward him before taking the new stranger's hand. "You must have known, my client is Mr. Jeon", Jaewook move away to let her acknowledge the other person in the room. There are only four people in here, Sucheol,her, Jaewook and Jungkook.

"I know we probably met before and nice to meet you, Ms. Chae", Jungkook bow his head after deciding to understood the situation they are in now. He was clad with tux he had ever since the live concert started. It was fit, hugging his lean arms and nice size of waist. The small smile he initiates doesn't have double meaning behind it. He was pretty taller than her and he smell really nice. Jiwon don't have any memory bit in her head, meeting Jungkook this close. It's like everything about him are so new and strange to her but not awkward at all.

Jungkook is younger than her by twelve months exactly since he was born first September nineteen ninety-seven while she's on the last September ninety-six. Nevertheless, Jungkook look so good with his ripe age. 

 

They have taken seat by the table in the room. She watch as Jaewook sorting out paper on the round table and waiting for him to speak. "Is everything okay?", she whispers close next to Sucheol's ear. Jungkook look up to her face but she didn't realize it. Jungkook has been quiet since then and it was nerve wrecking for why suddenly the meeting are held over here. Maybe they don't want media to write article about this meeting and getting them out off from this confidential dicussion.

"As per your company requested, we are here because we want to help with the on going case. It has indeed being too serious and dangerous. My client right here, Mr. Jeon, intended to catch this suspect together. Do you have anything to add, Jungkook?", Jaewook let the room go quiet for awhile before Jungkook decide to talk.

"It is involving a life of an innocent person. I personally feel like it was one of my mistake to let a person's life to be in danger just because of my unthoughtful action. I'm here because I really want to apologize for placing you in life threathening situation and I didn't even went visit you to hospital. I wanted to say that's because of my hectic schedules but that would be so wrong..I-i..", he gather his strength to look Jiwon into her eyes but then it's getting too out of control that Jaewook has to stop Jungkook from continue.

"I want to give helping hand to protect you from danger until the suspects have arrested and put behind the bar", Jungkook finally speak again to finish his thought on this case. Jiwon stare onto his way and he has been keep his lips into tight line, wait for his publicist to continue. Jiwon can feel Sucheol pats on her back, to make her feel more less anxious on what they are going to plan,where this discussion can lead to.

 

"As we have been planning, these are our options and you can read it slowly while we will keep this going together", Jaewook gesture his hand to the papers on the table. It wasn't that thick and taking hard time to read but points in it are pretty good idea but some of it was a bit too far stretch. "Keeping each other close, as long the suspect still on loose?", Sucheol read just same point she has read and have plenty questions of what it means. She didn't read what are next explaination under it.

Jaewook clasp his hands together at once as he carefully start to explaining. "I'll just be straight forward with this one. Jungkook agreed to reveal that he's apparently dating you so any side who are trying to harm you would be facing harsh law enforcement. It's like if we combine our power to protect you from getting threat, it will be more safe because everyone know that BigHit Entertainment has been strict and proficient in suing and throw anyone who harm their artist into life sentence in prison", Jaewook wait for a moment to continue but then Jiwon step in.

"Wasn't it gonna be more damage if we announce my relationship with him? I know it's fake but both of us has already lots of anti-fans and what if the fandom would turn into more chaos, I'm pretty sure they respect me as long I don't really date their Oppa", Jaewook shook his head and Jungkook interfere Jiwon back.

"To be honest I really respect and love my fans but if majority of them going to react like that, I won't totally be surprise about it but it's a life, a living person we're talking about. I know this is a big turn but I'm willing to be responsible about my fans, I'll try to make them understand, maybe not all of them will turn into anti-fan. I will think of way to break it down to them", Jungkook shows that he's not playing with this decision. His eyes never waver and he keep his stance in the right way.

 

Jiwon suddenly get a headache and in her mind, she was bring back to a bits of her memory. Her eyes blinks and through in her head, the scene of her running in fear playing quickly before she can feel her head feeling pain again.

After it ends, her eyes are filled with terror. "Mira...hey..how bad your head hurts?", Sucheol was already shaking her shoulders. When she can feel more better, Jiwon look into Jaewook and Jungkook's way.

"I'm o-kay", she blinks her eyes for the last time. "Do you guys need more time to decide?", Jaewook dart his eyes to his watch on his arm.

Sucheol bring her a bottle water and she drinks slowly. "Do you wanna continue this?", Sucheol pats her back to soothe her. 

 

 

"Oppa, what if it turned more bad later? Do you think this is a good idea?", she leans closely to him. Jaewook and Jungkook are discussing something in front of them but they keep it low,just between of them.

"Actually Mira, the company are trying to strike a deal with BigHit, they choose this idea instead of the other one", Sucheol unlock his phone and let her read the text message he received dated to yesterday.

She doesn't have much say into this and only have to oblige which is . The other method is more safe but it won't let them especially have power alone to put the suspects into prison. BigHit wasn't gonna strike a deal without a good win-win situation for them too.

"So we don't really have a choice do we?", Jiwon scowls. She hate their company board directors. YG Entertainment are greedy and selfish bunch of powerful high profile business people. Their idols don't really have much to disagree or rejecting their ideas on them. The only thing they can have power over themselves is after they have their own company share in the YG Groups. That's only Kwon Jiyoung and Dong Youngbae but they are out of reach right now as they live their own private life.

They only invest into the company but stay low because they weren't active anymore. They can have their own way when they would make an album and promoting, while the other artist are still struggling but decide to abide the company instructions or they'll lose their career.

"You know I love you like little sister but I don't have any say in this situation", Sucheol take her hand into his. "So be it", Jiwon exasperates, referring to the final decision.

------

 

It has been three months. Jiwon currently on her way to the studio practice. Blackpink are making a comeback in a week and this is one of their normal dance practice.

She watch as Lisa joking around with Rose and when they noticed her presence, they smile at her. "Mira.. how's your leg?", Rose asks in concern.

Jiwon nods and said it's getting better while Lisa inspecting the same swollen part on her left ankle. It was last week that while practising, she fell on left. She was going to execute isolation move with her leg but she got into wrong footing and she winced once her chest hit the floor.

 

"Where's Jennie?", Jiwon begin her warm up from her legs and then body to head. Lisa chuckles."Jisoo was gonna buy us some drinks and she took Jennie with her".

"You should see her frowning, she's so cute", Rose jokes around but then the door open and revealing Jennie bare face. Behind her Jisoo are the one who hold the drink half while Jennie holding the other half.

"Jiwon..can you give us a hand?", Jennie was happy to see her finally arrived. She was late because yesterday she has to film a music show, Jiwon arrived to their dorm pretty late last night.

 

It was their last round of practice for today. Jennie and Jisoo already sprawl over the floor. While Lisa and Rose laughs over the older members. "I want some water", Jennie sighs and Jiwon take a bottle to give her.

Jennie looks up and receive the bottle before sitting back on her . "Thanks Jiji", she sweetly call her by the cute nickname.

"Nini..how you can tell a guy likes you?", she whispers while Jisoo are up and heading away to her favourite kids over the other side.

 

Jiwon love how she can be this close with Jennie. She remember for the first time they meet, Jennie was a bit distant to her but it changed after she was back from the coma.

Jennie is a sweet friend actually and even though they're in the same age, Jennie are more mature than herself. Jennie made an effort to grow close to her and now they're kinda close friends. All the members are best friends like sisters actually.

"Hmm, this is must be about Jungkook is it?", Jennie jabs playfully on her arm. "Obviously..", Jiwon shrugs and Jennie smile at her back.

 

"What did he do so far?", Jennie raised a brow in amuse. Jiwon bite her inner cheek. "Nothing but he always checking me more one or two times in a day. I mean he's so busy but he still didn't forget his promise", Jiwon blush.

Jennie chuckles. "That can be a point that he's worried about you but girl, it's also can be that he's great person, to keep his promise, it's not necessarily because he likes you in a way". Jiwon's shoulders deflate. She nods.

"No way! He really keep his promise like that?", Lisa suddenly show up in front of them. Jennie beat Lisa on her arm and the maknae giggles. She must have been too curious of what these two people talking in hush. Lisa is that curious person and playful definitely.

 

"Hush sis! Go away!", Jennie push her face that's so close to her. Lisa repositioned her legs as she sit properly. She was spreading her legs to the back while when she slide close to Jennie's face. It was an appropriate act but since there are only four of them, that wasn't so troubling other people to see it. Nevertheless it was an uncomfortable seating.

"No!", she hit Jennie's hand away and stuck her tongue out to the older sister. "Yugyeom once told me, Jungkook always have problem to keep his promise".

"Hear me out, Bambam and Yugyeom once set the date to have dinner with him but he promised them, although he was busy..that happen so many time and they his black card out once he really came", Lisa laughs at the split moment before continuing. "You should see Bambam's face that time".

Both Jennie and Jiwon turn to each other's face. Jennie didn't even hold her laughter while Jiwon try holding it in.  "I'm telling you, he likes you. He even told the World that you're his type. Duh!", Lisa winks.

--------

 

Their comeback was successful as always. They were celebrating it but go back to their dorm early. Jiwon got a missed call from Jungkook.

When she call him back, he pick up pretty fast. "Hey.. I'm near by your building..wear something warm, I'll be waiting you downstairs", Jungkook's voice sounds tired but it was sweet in the same time.

She reply an okay. "Give me a five minute, I need to tell Sucheol and the girls". Then Jungkook end the call while Jiwon rush to get down.

 

"Do you want me to drive?", Jiwon offer once she open the next seat to the driver's. Jungkook shook his head and pull her wrist slowly to get her in.

The whole twenty minutes drive was calm and fast. They climb down from his car and head to the high security guarded penthouse.

Jungkook punch the number and Jiwon follow his back. "Sorry I didn't have much time to tidy it a bit, hope you don't mind", he sheepishly scratch his nape. Jiwon just chuckle silently, it wasn't that bad.

His house was decorated with minimalist theme and some of his working computer and recording, keyboard was untouch on his table.

 

"I'm gonna wash up for a bit..you can make yourself at home", he quips before disappears into the master bedroom.

The house looks like it wasn't that new. There are some dust over the TV and the floor was really cold. This space must be a really private place for him.

Even though she's busy with filming, Jungkook didn't have a comeback album for months now. Since Seokjin are in military service, his group wasn't active like they used to be.

 

After the public announcement, the fans wasn't really turned into anti-fan, they're just more quiet than they used to be.

Lucky for her Blinks are still supportive. Since both of their group exceeded six years active in KPop industry, most of fans have their own active respective multifandom activity.

Groups like BTS and Blackpink weren't their top group, the group fall down under to the second or third place.

 

"I have something to tell you", Jungkook join her on the sofa. The TV were playing Runningman and it went to commercial break once Jungkook hand her a beverage drink.

"What is it?", Jiwon turn to his way and Jungkook place back his glass on the table, he cleared it before.

"It has been a long time we dated. I'm curious if you don't mind I date a real girlfriend, you know, instead of this fake date", he looks so handsome with his now long hair, he put it into a bun.

 

His stubble was clear from his face, he took a long time in the bathroom and he look so fresh right now. Rather than his before appearance by her dorm.

Jiwon shrugs and start to sit in a better position to face him. "You can do anything you want. It seems like there's no progress to catch the criminals. Then I can handle this alone".

"So when and how we're going to break the news?", she decide to send a text on her phone. She click the Sucheol's chat but her phone was taken from her hand.

 

Jungkook move to capture her lips and Jiwon was surprised. Too mind blown to do anything. Jungkook realized Jiwon is frozen on her the sofa and he want to break away from her but Jiwon smash back her lips on him.

They both continue to enjoy the kiss and it escalate so fast because both of them know that they have a crush to each other. 

Jungkook started to pin her down and kissing her in loving way. Jiwon mewl as euphoria hit her and suddenly the lights were off.

 

"Jungkook..", she stop from the intimate act, on the same time he did. "I'll be right back", he sighs before flashing the light from his Iphone.

"Does it usually happens?", she shouted. Jiwon can feel on her body that something is not right. "Nah..this is a first. Just stay there, I'll go and fix it. Maybe there's switch box somewhere", he replied in a bit.

Jiwon waits as she listen to the front door open and close. She grab her phone to occupy herself. As she scrolling down through her phone, she hear a footstep and she don't feel suspicious because it's hardly for the sasaeng would end up coming here.

 

"Jungkook is that you?", Jiwon bravely ask the person who is walking right up to her. She didn't hear anything else after that. It was starting to get scary and yet the person is still keeping quiet.

Jiwon did a drastic action and retreat back from the sofa. "Who are you!?", she shouted and the only respond she get is just a snicker.

"Don't worry Mira. I won't kill you, for now", the sasaeng darkly chuckles. "This is just a warning for you! I can see and know everything what you do. It looks like someone almost get laid", again she chuckles.

"But I can't let that happen can't I? Anyone who touch my husband will die! Watch your back", she snickers again before her footstep retreats away from her, in the living room.

 

Jiwon hesitate wether she should go and look for Jungkook outside but she eventually move her feet and slowly striding out with the help of her phone torch light.

She stop by the door when the lights are back from the blackout. It's crazy how the sasaeng able to ghost through the security.

Seconds later she can see Jungkook are back but the terror face she had, make him feel alert. "Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry I left for a long time and didn't come back quickly like I said", he place his hands on her shoulders.

 

"She was here", Jiwon shortly quips. "Wait..the sasaeng?!", Jungkook's eyebrows knots near to each other. She nods and Jungkook quickly push her back to the inside.

"We really need to leave..go get your thing. I'll send you back", he close the door and went straight to his room. They leave as soon as they can.

They walk in fast pace to his car and Jungkook hit the gas. There were paparazzi but it would most likely the company will pay them to hold their news back first.

 

Once she climb down from his car, Jungkook went together to her back up to the dorm. They were walking side to side until they get into the elevator.

"I think we shouldn't meet up anymore. Just for our safety", Jiwon whispers absent-mindedly. When she look to his way, Jungkook shook his head.

"Don't be so easily surrender to her, Jiwon. I agree we shouldn't meet regularly, besides you're busy with promoting but we need to stay close and never cut our contract completely. I will find ways to catch her with the police. You can continue going out but you never should be alone, alright?", Jungkook slip his hand into her as the elevator arrived at her dorm level.

 

They stride together and she punch the code before turning back to him. "You be careful, okay? I don't want you to get hurt", Jiwon carass his face. Their different body frame really compliment each other. Jungkook wasn't too tall for her and she's not too short from his tall and lean body frame.

"I'll do everything I can. We will go through the CCTV and get her face. If there's anything I'll completely tell you and please, don't go anywhere alone, alright?", he lean a bit closer to kiss her cheek.

"You too. Be extra careful with your surroundings. Just call me if you want to", she hugs him and he place his hands around her before leave a chaste kiss. Then she wait until his back disappear from her eyes.

--------

Jiwon went into the fimiliar black van and wait for her new manager to get in. It has been a year since she started her acting career. Everything was back to normal except the suspect are still on loose.

She was tired and immediately shut down as she's still waiting. Too exhausted for straight three days filming a megadrama she was offered to join in.

Jungkook has started to be less in touch with her. Because he was caught in gambling scandal, they decided to stop from contacting each other. Of course the scandal weren't true at all, he was allegedly involved as one of the mentioned a B person but it wasn't him, he has his own alibi, he was with Jimin and Taehyung

 

The consciousness hit her back to the black sight and a sore body with her legs tangled to the back. It was another second minute Jiwon only realized that she's being tight with a rope and the smell of old barn attacking her nose. It was smelling really bad and she panics.

She was blindfolded and the noise of another person alerting that she's not alone. "Jiwon?!", the fimiliar voice calls her. 

Jiwon is not stupid to recognize that voice. It's belong to Jungkook. The next thing she knew, Jungkook was trying to feel her face but it was not that easy since he's struggling on the same time.

 

Jungkook finally removed her blindfold, she can finally see his face and where they are now. "Jiwon, you okay? Are you hurt anyway?", he reach her temple and then her cheek with a worried expression on his face.

"No..I don't think so. What happened? What are doing here?", she notice his face turn to clueless as she is. "I was going to visit my brother but then someone hit me on the back and I lost my conscious", he recalls.

"I heard that sasaeng was back and then I acted that I'm still not up. She just left ten minutes ago, I guess. She definitely kidnapped you", Jiwon scowl as her body continue to feel so sore.

 

"Oh God, Jungkook. What are we gonna do? We don't exactly where we are", she continue to scowl but Jungkook hold her hand in his. "I still have my phone, could you reach it for me?", he quickly let her to grab it by his back pocket.

"What you gonna do?", Jiwon eyebrows knots. "My bodyguard, they must have been looking for me. Can you cover for me, see if the sasaeng is back", Jiwon nods vigorously as Jungkook help her to stand up and look over the window.

"Hello, Dohwan hyung? I don't know where Jiwon and I'm right now, call 911 and track my GPS quickly", he easily speak to the phone. Lucky for them that the suspects are doing a careless job, they can easily untie their hands and feet.

 

"Oh ! They're back!", Jiwon turn to look at Jungkook. "I have a plan!", he quips and stand up, striding to her really fast. "Listen to me, just run as fast as you can and never look back, look for help", he plans. Eyes serious staring into her's and he push her behind the single door.

The door creak open and Jungkook nods to her, giving a reassurance.

Soon as both of them steps in, they were yelling curses. "Where is Mira Kim?", the sasaeng shriek. Jungkook quickly went over them and push Jiwon to get out from the room.

 

She cry as she speed up on her bare feet,believing  Jungkook can take both of them, they have no choice. Jungkook has already known for his martial arts fighting skills. She pray for him to withstand both of the criminals.

Jiwon only have Lady Luck with her tonight. She finally can find the main road and a truck stop before hitting her. She ignores the yelling driver and he recognized her. "I really need your phone!", she cried and he quickly lend her his phone.

"Where is here?", her voice cracks. "This town? Bundang town, 1-13-A", the young kid twenty's driver easily tell her and then she made the report.

 

"Can we please go to nearest police station?", the driver nods and it wasn't too far. So she lead them back to the secluded barn.

When the police arrived there, the two of criminals are already laying on the ground and Jungkook was leaning over the wall. Jiwon go and run to him.

"Jungkook? Are you injured any where?!", she look at his abdomen. He was quiet and trying to stay still so Jiwon lay her hand on him where he's pressing over.

 

"Good girl. You made it. You saved up", his voice was almost left with none and his face is getting paler. Jiwon cry and yelled for help as the ambulance siren sound so loud to near the outside building.

The paramedic quickly check on him and Jiwon give them the space they needed. When she look over the two injured people, the sasaeng is still alive while her accomplice were dead in cold blood. The fight between Jungkook and Suhan must be deadly as hell.

She decided to make a phone call and her manager was notified once she leave the crime scene with Jungkook by the ambulance van.

------

 

Three years later, the sasaeng was finally sentenced to life prison. She was charged with almost ten heavy crime and yet she's still act like she's innocent until she was drag away from the defeated attorney of her, even though he was powerful and successful in winning his cases, in the court.

Jiwon didn't left Blackpink as they continue to promote their album and comeback. She's still active in acting while Jungkook debut as a solo artist. Both of them are successful and happy with each other side to side.

They decided to get married and their wedding will be on next year because of the Coronavirus plague spread throughout the Worldwide.

 

"Congrats Jiwon to be the first member getting married. Why do you guys took so long to settle down with each other?", Jennie nudge her shoulder with Jiwon. 

They were in Jiwon's home who she lives with Jungkook. Members don't live in the same dorm house anymore. Today is their eighth debut anniversary so they decided to hang around and celebrate at Jiwon's house.

"It's because they were too busy catching those two lunatics! Duhh!", Lisa chuckles and the other four members does the same.

"No no.. it's because Jiji don't want leave us, right? Tell me that I'm right!", Jisoo whines, she's already tipsy. Jennie slip over her hand around Jisoo. "Don't worry I'm still here with you", she kiss the eldest member's cheek. It was a cute sight to see.

 

"No way! You guys dated but I don't. You guys are betrayer!", Jisoo still acting like the usual drunk people. "Alright, let's go back. I will drive you", Rose scrunch her nose, means she's over this party. They have been celebrating for two hours already.

"Jennie, you coming?", Lisa asks as she help to bring Rose and Jisoo belongings. Jennie shook her head. "It's alright, you guys can go first. I'm waiting for my man", she stand up to send all of them three to the front door.

She waves her hand to send them goodbye. A few minutes later she step in to help Jiwon trash the remaining cake and join her in the kitchen.

 

"Jiwon..can I ask you something?", Jennie slowly bring up a topic. "Yeah, what is it?", they continue to wash the plates and glasses.

"Do you think it's okay to keep a baby in you when other people said no to you?", Jiwon chuckles as found the question is funny. "You're talking about if you're pregnant?", Jennie nods.

"You see Jennie, I'm not that tactless but I could actually really tell, you're pregnant aren't you?", she send Jennie a small smile. The older friend nods.

They can easily trust each other and only with Jiwon, Jennie could be the most open with. Even though she was late getting in the group, Jennie and her are like more than best friend, the soulmate kind of friends, if that makes sense.

 

"Just keep the little baby, Jens. Being able to get pregnant wasn't that easy because you know, we always be so careful about this issue. Just keep your baby. Did you have a really serious talk with Jaewook? What he said?", what a small world isn't it. Jennie's dating Jungkook's publicist.

"He's okay with it. He has always want a baby but you know, we weren't married yet so", Jiwon flick her head. "Ouch!", Jennie yelps.

"If he's okay with that, what's wrong now? You're worry about Blinks?", Jiwon scoffs. Jennie scowl playfully.

 

"Let me tell you something. You're rich as hell and successful like you dreamt about. You continue to do what you're happy about and forget those fans who will say bad things about you. Remember what I told you about what happened when they said you're lazy?", Jiwon scolds.

"They don't really know you up close. They are your fans because they're happy that you're happy. The one who are not happy for you, regard them as your energy burner, they don't know anything about you, like I do. We have our own up and down, Jens", Jiwon hushed as Jennie turn to her and hugging her tightly like a teddy bear.

"I want you to be happy. We need to be happy. We all deserves to be happy. Now go home and go get some sleep. It's already late", they steps away from the sink and Jennie's phone light up. It was Jaewook and she send Jennie down before she went up back to the house.

 

When she open the door, she remember that she didn't let the master bedroom door's closed. Jiwon slowly creep up to the room and hear the shower running.

"Jungkook honey, it's that you?", Jiwon holler and Jungkook didn't replied. She noticed the car keys,wallet and his favorite watch on the night stand.

She didn't have too many drink but she decided she wanted a shower too. The door wasn't locked and she easily enter the room.

"Jiwon?", Jungkook calls and she only chuckles. "I want to take a shower too", Jungkook open the door for her and she join him.

 

They were in bed and Jungkook is texting s on the group chat. "Jiwon..do you have free time tomorrow?", she look up from her favourite English novel.

"Yeah..why?", he scoot over her and show her the text. "Jimin's birthday party?", she asks and he smile at her. "I want to announce our wedding", he kiss her cheek and her hair.

Jiwon put away her novel as they getting into cuddle. It was feeling really great and at peace. "You didn't tell them yet? You're crazy you know? The company already know?".

"Yes, I just wanna really surprise them all", he snickers. Jiwon scoffs. "Do you really think they were clueless about this? You really love to surprised them", he shrugs,grin cutely and when he saw her sleepy eyes, they went to sleep one by one.

 

 

Jiwon waltz next to Jungkook as the living room was full with members and Jimin's family. There were Wooga squad, Hyungsik,Seojun and Wooshik. Then Padding squad, Sungwoon,Kai and Taemin.

The time get really fast and the two squad of friends left, leaving only BTS member. Jungkook seek attention as he gather them all six people.

"Hyung..I have something to tell you", Jungkook grins but he was shy at the same time. Jiwon steps closer to him, by his side.

"Okay okay..I think I know what is it!", Jimin chuckles. While Taehyung want to make a guess. "You're leaving BTS?",he was smack by Seokjin. "Shut the hell up, Taehyung. Just shut up", the eldest scolds.

"Shut it! Not even you Hoseok!", Yoongi pull him into a headlock. JHope sulk over as Yoongi cover the younger's mouth.

Jiwon can't hold her laugh as Jungkook continue to speak. "We are...", Jungkook's voice blend in with Namjoon's voice. "...getting married, huh! I knew it!", both Yoongi and Seokjin scoffs. "Way to go Namjoon", Seokjin hissed.

"So you proposed her?!", Taehyung cheerily ask but that got everyone become quiet. "Did I...?", Jungkook scratch his nape. The typical Jeon Jungkook he's so bad at this but she loves him anyways.

"You didn't proposed her yet?!", almost all of them shouted except Yoongi who was just grinning by himself.

After that the boys get over Jungkook and beat him up with love and endearing hits all over his body. "I was going to propose her later but not now!", Jungkook reason out.

"Are you kidding me?", Seokjin scolds and Jiwon continue to watch Jungkook to get beating again.

 

The End

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Unedited