Worlds

One Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana wakes up as soon as the sun outside reflects through her bedroom window.

 

She lazily got out of her bed then went to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

 

Taking a single look at the wall clock at her living room then realizing that she spends another hour in the bathroom than she is supposed to.

 

'Guess I'll just eat at the school later.'

 

Because passing by at her favorite coffee shop will take her another hour since it is full of different customers everyday; students, employees, locals, passerbys and random people,

 

She gets her bag at the sofa and takes a final look at the whole-sized mirror in her living room before opening her front door.

 

She was startled when she saw a person standing at her doorway.

 

"Hi!" The tall girl greets her with a wide (creepy, for Sana) smile.

 

"Uh... Hi?" She greets back awkwardly.

 

"I am Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu," The girl offered her right hand to her; asking for a handshake.

 

"I am Sana." She smiled a little at the girl.

 

'Okay, what's the matter?'

 

"Here, you can have this." The girl, Tzuyu, gave her a paper bag, with a logo on the outside that indicates it is from her favorite coffee shop.

 

"Uhm..." The girl noticed her hesitation so the girl tries again.

 

"Don't worry Sana, it is safe." The girl never put her hand down; waiting for Sana to accept the food.

 

"W-wait, how did you know my name?" Sana wrinkled her eyebrows. She held her shoulder bag tightly.

 

'Is she some kind of a creep? She's kinda cute though.'

 

"Ah..." The girl scratched the backside of her head. "By your name tag,"

 

"How about my address, who did you ask for it?" She looked at the girl intensely; trying to understand where this girl is leading to.

 

'Okay. Erase the cute thing, she's really scary.'

 

"The student council," The girl said confidently.

 

Sana gulped before asking again, "A-and why would y-you do that?" She said; trying to sound brave but she's actually freaking out on the inside.

 

"It's because I like you." The girl confessed; still with the same amount of confidence.

 

"I'm sorry?"

 

'Should I run now?'

 

"I know that was out of the blue and you probably don't know even a single thing about me. But I just want you to know that I really like you. Please, accept this?" The girl continues to offer her the paper bag; still with the same confidence and same smile.

 

"I'm sorry but, you are actually scaring me out right now." Sana gives her a suspicious look.

 

The girl laughed a little before speaking,

 

"I know. But I just really want you to know since I don't know if I have enough time to do this but--" The girl tried to explain but Sana cuts her off.

 

"Is this some kind of a prank or what? Because I don't have any time for this, sorry." Then Sana leaves the girl alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you're saying that one morning you wake up and then there's a girl in your door confessing her feelings for you?" Jihyo said; repeating the same thing that Sana had just said to them.

 

"Wow, Sana. Isn't that the sweetest?" Momo said with dreamy eyes; while clasping both of her fist and placing them under her chin.

 

"More like creepy for me." This time it was Mina,

 

"Shut up Mina. You're just bitter because your crush didn't like you." Momo stick her tongue out at Mina.

 

"Who said Chaeng didn't like me? Hello, she asked me out yesterday." Mina sticks her tongue out back at Momo.

 

"It is because you two are partners for our project in Arts." Momo raised her right eyebrow.

 

"Shut up! At least she asked me out!" Mina was about to pull Momo's hair but Jihyo intervene.

 

"Can you two shut up!? Our friend here is facing a serious problem right now." Jihyo said as she patted Sana's hand that's on the table.

 

"Not as serious as Mina who likes someone that she just met yesterday morning." Momo said then rolled her eyes at Mina.

 

Mina snapped her head at Momo's direction, "What!? I'm going to kill you!"

 

"Bet you can't catch me!" Momo said then runs.

 

"Come back here, you !" And Mina chased after her.

 

"Idiots," Jihyo said then sighed.

 

"I don't know what to do. God Jihyo, send help." Sana said dramatically.

 

"And you're an idiot too." Jihyo rolled her eyes at Sana.

 

"Why!?" Sana pouted. "I thought I'm your favorite."

 

"When did I say that?" Jihyo laughed making Sana pout even more.

 

"You're no fun." Sana said then takes a sip on her drink.

 

"Sana, what I am saying is what if she likes you for real? You said she's cute."

 

'It makes me want to see her.' Jihyo said in herself.

 

"Yes she is. But put yourself in my shoes, isn't it creepy?" Sana said then held both of Jihyo's hands; her eyes pleading for Jihyo to help.

 

'Okay. Why am I even thinking about her actually?'

 

"It is, of course. But are you sure that she is true? I mean, don't get me wrong okay? I know that we've just entered college and you might just feeling pressured because we need to maintain our grades because we're scholar in this high class school." Jihyo explained.

 

"No! Of course she's real. It is just I couldn't get her out of my mind."

 

"I get you; it is your first time getting a confession." Jihyo gave her a teasing smile.

 

"You're right. Maybe I should just forget about her, right?"

 

"Yes. You can just forget about her for now." Jihyo gave a warm smile then they continue to eat their lunch.

 

While eating, they heard a group of girls from the next tablet talking, almost shouting at each other.

 

"Girl, I heard Tzuyu will transfer to Taiwan." The blonde girl said to her other friends.

 

"What!? Why?" The brunette asked dramatically.

 

"I don't know." The blonde girl shrugged her shoulder.

 

"I heard that she's going to do something important there." Another girl said.

 

"Do you think it is their family business?"

 

"Family business? How did you know that they have business?"

 

“Girl, of course she’s been studying here for a long time. I’m sure you know how much we pay for studying here.”

 

"But how about her studies here? I thought she'll study here for college. I mean, she's studying here since the beginning." The brunette asked again.

 

"Maybe she'll just complete her studies in Taiwan."

 

"I suddenly feel sad for her friends here. They've been friends since middle school."

 

"Right," Then they continued taking their food.

 

Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu.

 

"Tzuyu?" Sana said quietly; trying to remember where she heard the name.

 

"Are you okay?" Jihyo held her shoulder.

 

"That's the name of the girl."

 

"Chewy? Like a food that needs to be chewed hard before swallowing? That's a cute name." Jihyo laughed a little.

 

"No, it is Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu." Sana said absent-mindedly.

 

Someone heard them, more like Mina's crush, Chaeyoung.

 

"You guys know Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung said as she takes a seat beside Jihyo.

 

"You know her!?" Sana asked her; surprised.

 

"Of course! She's my friend." Chaeyoung gave Jihyo an awkward smile.

 

Chaeyoung gave Jihyo an ‘is she okay?’ look.

 

'Last time I checked, yes.' Jihyo answered.

 

"Really?" Sana held both of Chaeyoung's hand.

 

"Yes! Why would I lie?" Chaeyoung said then removed Sana's hand on hers.

 

"Is she some kind of a creep or psycho?"

 

"Of course not! She's the kindest type of person among our circle of friends. But she's a little bit reserve and kind of savage. But, the best part of her is that she's a straight forward kind of person that most of the time people misunderstood it." Chaeyoung explained before continuing, "Why? Do you know her?"

 

"Yes." That was the only word that comes out from .

 

"Actually, that friend of yours went to Sana's house this morning telling that she likes Sana." Jihyo said taking a sip at her drink.

 

"Are you sure? I heard Tzuyu's already gone." Chaeyoung said with a very sound tone.

 

"What!?" Sana shouted; making the other students look at their direction.

 

"She's gone!? As in dead!?" Jihyo shouted too; making Chaeyoung and Sana cover their ears.

 

"No! What are you saying!? I mean, she's in Taiwan already." Chaeyoung gave the two of them an ‘are you serious?’ look.

 

Before the two of them could react someone speak behind them,

 

"Who's in Taiwan, Chaeng?" A girl, with a very familiar voice asked.

 

The three of them turned around,

 

And it is none other than Chou Tzuyu herself.

 

"Chou!" Chaeyoung stand up then hug her friend. "I thought that you're already in Taiwan!"

 

"I was supposed to go there actually but yesterday while I am here getting some of my school papers, someone caught my attention and made me stay." Tzuyu said then looked at Sana.

 

Chaeyoung pulled away from Tzuyu before asking, "Who?" She looked at where Tzuyu is looking.

 

Silence,

 

Tzuyu’s looking at Sana and Sana looking at her. While Jihyo and Chaeyoung looking at them back and forth.

 

"Oh," Chaeyoung said finally realizing the situation.

 

While Jihyo's  pinching Sana's side belly and whispering in a not-so-obvious way,

 

"Girl, you're right; she's cute." Jihyo said; but more like teasing her friend.

 

'Maybe it is the time for Sana to be in a relationship already.' Jihyo giggled in her own thought.

 

"Shut up!" Sana whispered-shouted at her,

 

Tzuyu gave Sana a wide smile before taking a seat beside the girl.

 

"Hi again, I know I creep you out earlier for suddenly showing up in your house but I am here again to tell you that I am not planning to do something bad towards you. I swear!" Tzuyu explained then raised her right hand in order to make Sana believe her.

 

"Uh... I don't know what to say." Sana smiled at her awkwardly.

 

"Chou! You're a very straightforward person, when will you change HAHAHAHA." Chaeyoung playfully slap Tzuyu's shoulder.

 

"Son, you know how much I hate not saying what I am feeling." Tzuyu said looking at Sana.

 

Sana keeps on feeling awkward.

 

Jihyo, sensing the awkwardness in her friend, decided to speak up.

 

"Hi! Tzuyu right?" She asked Tzuyu before continuing. "I see that you are a very straightforward person indeed but are you really sure about liking my beautiful friend here?" Jihyo suddenly sound serious.

 

Tzuyu gave her a smile before answering, "Yes I am."

 

"Honestly speaking, even though Chaeyoung, our classmate, know you or friends with you, I am not really sure what your true intention to Sana is." Jihyo explained.

 

"I gets that you're worried about your friend but I am really sure that I like her." Tzuyu responded.

 

Suddenly, it seems like Jihyo and Tzuyu are having a very deep conversation, forgetting that there are two persons beside them as well.

 

"Care to elaborate please? How did you meet her? How did you realize that you actually like her?" Jihyo asked again.

 

Tzuyu cleared before answering,

 

"Yesterday, I was walking through the hallways to go to the principal's office to get my papers when I suddenly saw a beautiful woman walking towards my opposite direction. When we met halfway, I felt how my heart beats fast. And I know that exact time that it was because of her; that I was in love." Tzuyu said every single word while looking at Sana; who's staring straight back at her.

 

Jihyo let herself absorb Tzuyu's words before speaking again,

 

"How did you know her name?" Jihyo asked.

 

"By her nametag," Tzuyu answered.

 

And that process continues, with Chaeyoung and Sana just looking at them.

 

'Wow. I've never seen Tzuyu that determine in her entire life!' Chaeyoung said to herself.

 

'Jihyo, can you stop now? You're making me feel awkward even more.' Sana pleads within herself; wishing that Jihyo could hear her.

 

"How about her address?"

 

"I asked someone from student council."

 

"Why didn't you bother to wait for her instead of showing up at her house like a creep?"

 

"It's because I don't want to waste even a single second. Not in my situation."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You better not know it, for now."

 

"Okay, but how can you assure us that you really like Sana and will not hurt her?"

 

"You can kill me by your own hands if I did something bad to her." Tzuyu gave Jihyo an assuring smile.

 

"I heard from the other students that you are not going to study here anymore. How can you protect our friend here? I mean, we all know that long distance relationship is hard." Jihyo asked her final question.

 

"I won't leave anymore." Tzuyu said looking at Sana.

 

Jihyo think for a second before giving her final statement,

 

"Okay, you have my blessing now. You can take Sana." Jihyo held Sana's hand then gives it to Tzuyu. "I'm going to leave now." Jihyo said then looked at Chaeyoung; signalling that they should leave Tzuyu and Sana alone.

 

"What!? Hey! Jihyo! You cannot easily give me like that!" Sana screamed at Jihyo who's already outside the cafeteria.

 

"Chou, fighting!" She heard Chaeyoung's voice instead.

 

She heaved a long sigh.

 

Realizing that hers and Tzuyu's hand are still intact, she pulled her hands awkwardly.

 

"Hi!" Tzuyu's cheerful voice rang on her ears.

 

She looked at Tzuyu and Tzuyu looks back at her.

 

She was about to stand up when Tzuyu held her wrist,

 

"Please stay?" She looked at Tzuyu's hand on her wrist then on Tzuyu's pleading eyes.

 

She sits back at her chair; waiting for Tzuyu to speak.

 

"Thank you." Tzuyu let go of her wrist.

 

Sana suddenly misses the warm on her wrist.

 

‘Okay? What am I feeling?’

 

"I really like you Sana. And if you let me, I'm going to show it to you in every possible way." Tzuyu held her hands then looked at her eyes. "Please?"

 

"I... I don't know what to say." Sana pulled her hands.

 

"It's okay." Tzuyu gave her a bitter smile then stands up. "At least you already know my feelings for you."

 

Tzuyu started to walk towards the exit of the cafeteria.

 

Sana, realizing that she should at least give Tzuyu a chance; after all, she can feel that Tzuyu's intention is pure.

 

She runs towards where Tzuyu is heading to.

 

"Tzuyu, wait!" She called for Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu turned around,

 

"I... Wait for me later outside the school!" Then she gave Tzuyu a wide smile.

 

Before Tzuyu could react Sana's already gone,

 

Silence,

 

"! ! ! Thank you!" Tzuyu shouted at no one in particular while jumping up and down.

 

She's probably the happiest human being right at that exact moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu waited patiently outside the school's main entrance while having the stupidest smile on her lips; making the other student who are passing by look at her suspiciously.

 

She just ignored them until she finally spotted the girl she's waiting since earlier.

 

She waved her hand happily in the air.

 

Sana saw her and shyly waved her hand back at Tzuyu.

 

When Sana finally reached her, she gets the helmet on her Fat Bob Harley Davidson. Then put it on Sana,

 

Sana was taken aback by Tzuyu's action,

 

Tzuyu noticed Sana's reaction and suddenly felt shy at what she did.

 

"Sorry," She lowers her head while scratching the backside of it.

 

"No, it's okay." Sana gave her a reassuring smile.

 

She smiled back at Sana before putting her own helmet.

 

She offered her hand to Sana,

 

It took Sana minute before she realized in what situation she’s at.

 

"I... I don't t-think I can ride that." Sana said nervously.

 

For her, motorcycles are too dangerous.

 

Tzuyu laughed at Sana's nervousness before speaking,

 

"It's okay. I will protect you. I promise."

 

With Tzuyu's soothing voice, Sana didn't realize that she already gave Tzuyu her hand.

 

Then Tzuyu hop in on her motorcycle. She started the engine.

 

Sana, hearing the roar of Tzuyu's motorcycle, suddenly felt scared. She started to panic; not knowing where to put her hands to hold onto.

 

Tzuyu laughed at Sana's cute action before taking both of Sana's hands and placing them on her abdomen.

 

"Please hold tight." Tzuyu said.

 

Without waiting for Sana's response, she started to make the motorcycle move.

 

Sana, from being awkward holding onto Tzuyu's ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter