app example.

SIREN - Bridʒ‘s New Girl Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Extra + ordinary" -RM

siren

application

Lily Yoo



NAME: Lily
OTHER NAMES: Nari - her Korean name; Jiyi - her Chinese name
NICKNAME: - little mermaid; due to her obsession of mermaids and the ocean
- nana; her siblings gave her the name because it was the first symbol of her korean name.
- nari hyung/oppa; given to her by the younger members of the 'bridge family', the younger girls calling her "nari oppa" and the younger guys calling her "nari hyung"
BIRTHDATE: March 1, 1999
BIRTHPLACE: San Jose, California
ETHNICITY: Korean-Chinese
LANGUAGES: Korean (fluent); Mandarin (fluent); English (fluent)
FACECLAIM: seo soojin of gidle
BACK-UP: wang yiren of everglow

book's cover

APPEARENCE & LOOKS: lily has a tiny mole under her eye that is usually covered with foundation by the make up artist but nari isn't ashamed of her beauty mark. she also has beautifully carved straight abs. you could pretty much see an 'eleven', sharp vertical lines bordering her abs. to top it off she has a belly button piercing. when her ears are visible you see that there are many piercings in her ears. 

FASHION & STYLE: it may sound funny but lily feels best when she is the least covered. she believes it is natural to appreciate all body types and you shouldn't be afraid to show off what you like about yourself. her casual and training wear consists of cropped tees and drawstring sweats. when she's out and about she lives for off the shoulder tops and shorts, she can usually be seen in shorts and rarely in jeans since it feels restrictive to her. she enjoys dressing up and looking her best during summer but during the winter she doesn't bother trying because it is just too damn cold. she would throw on a pair of sweats and a hoodie and hope no one calls her out for bad fashion.

chapters

TRAITS:
positive; confident, perfectionist, daring, empathetic, considerate
neutral; manly/masculine, tough, sarcastic, determined
negative; blunt, demanding, disobedient, troublesome, moody

PERSONALITY: 
"No one can do it like me." Lily know she isn't just one of the pretty faces. She isn't just a pretty face for the group to work around. She's a beatiful face with jaw-dropping talent, and she knows it. She is the next generation's dancing queen, shim nari.

"Want to bet?" New challenges are the things that keep Lily alive. Whatever you say she can't do, she will do it. Never tell her she can't do something. She always will. Your probably thinking this daring girl should be dead by now right?

"A-are you okay?" Although it may not seem like it Lily is very empathetic when things get serious. She likes to put herself in others' postitions before criticizing because she's been through alot. She knows know one can understand her so she tries to understand others so they won't feel the same way as her. She knows the pain of loneliness.

"Is football on yet?" Lily is manly, maybe a little too much at times. This caused her dongsaengs to give her manly nicknames like "Nari hyung" or "Nari oppa" She isn't ashamed of her nicknames but finds it funny. Since she was small she has always loved the dirt and ball play with her dad but things changed.

"Oh, sorry. Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the start of yours?" Her sarcasm is taken funny but sometimes she ends up hurting others' feelings without even knowing it.

"You look like a retarded seal doing that move." Lily isn't afraid to speak her mind. She knows how to show empathy but sometimes she pulls the group together when she has to, though the leader mostly does that. She hurts someones fillings when she has to. It's always better to say the ugly truth now than letting someone publicly humiliate themselves.

"Do it this way." Lily is the queen of dance. When you start dancing, you have just made your first step into her world. She will tell you what to do and you will do it correctly without talking back. She's fierce, feisty, and sassy. She won't hold back. She has to have what she wants.

"I'm going to steal that delivery guy's bike." In such a boring, lonely life like her's you need some spice. She always causes trouble without regret. This is why she has so many scandals. Sometimes she does it on purpose or sometimes accident..

flipping pages

BACKGROUND: Before Birth; Yoo Hyunjoo a poor Korean man married a rich Chinese merchant's daughter named Lau Wenli. Wenli's father resided in Korea to take care of their business there and Hyunjoo worked under him. Hyunjoo and Wenli fell in love and began seeing each other secretly. After their secret was revealed her parents strongly opposed and so they both ran away. Wenli wasn't scared, she could live. As long as she was with her love Hyunjoo. The two settled down in the San Francisco, California and tried starting a family. But they failed. The doctor said they were not able to have children. Though they were devastated, they still didn't give up and soon Sungin was pregnant. Months went by, Sungin decided to take a walk. As she was walking she saw the last spring lily in her garden. That's how her parents came up with the name 'Nari' meaning 'Lily. To Wenli it symbolized hope. Wenli's pregnancy was rough and complicated, the doctors said she could even lose her life. A few days later, Lily was born. Wenli could no longer have children but the couple was happy with their one and only.

Lily's Life Start; Lily was born on December 14, 1996. Being the only child, it was really lonely for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter