Part 6

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group of friends started their practice after they all ate snacks, Dojun sat and watched in awe as they were all focusing on their moves, he kept looking at Felix. He was surprised to see the boy so focused.

When they were done they all flopped down on the floor gasping for air, Dojun did a little clap “That was so good, wow” he commented, everyone said thanks and one by one they started sitting up.

Dojun’s phone started ringing, he picked it up quickly before it could disturb anyone.

“Hyung?” Dojun said.

“Hi, Junnie are you busy right now?” his brother asked.

“I am out with someone right now, why hyung?”

“Can we meet up? Where are you?” Junsoo asked him.

“Hyung we are at the university practice room right now, we can meet here I think… did mom and dad tell you what happened?”

“Yeah… they did”

“Oh,” Dojun said and he immediately felt like crying. He already took it that his brother will have a bad reaction to it, Felix quickly realized something was up and went over to Dojun and sat down next to him and held his free hand to try and comfort the boy.

“Can I bring my friend with me when we meet up?” Dojun asked looking at Felix.

“If it will make you feel more comfortable then it’s okay I won’t mind”

“Thank you hyung... let me know when you get here” he heard a hum from the other side of the line and then they hung up.

“Hyung says he will meet us here, I feel like it is better to talk about it around here than it is to talk about it when we are in a cafe or something” Felix nodded and kept rubbing his thumbs in circles on the back of Dojun’s hand trying to keep the boy calm.

The other boys looked at the two from a distance and wondered what was going on exactly and they were also wondering why Dojun referred to Felix as a friend.

“Guy’s we will be leaving soon… I am meeting with his brother for the first time today… we still have to tell him about us” Felix explained and the boys all nodded now understanding why the boy wasn’t straight with his brother.

“We will be right here if you two need anything,” Chan said in a comforting tone and the two boys could just smile.

Felix practiced a bit more with his friends before the two had to leave, they met Dojun’s brother at the gate where they entered earlier.

They walked around campus until they found a quiet spot, there was an uncomfortable silence between the two brothers and Felix sat there wishing he could help but he knew that it wasn’t his place to say anything.

“So uhm is this your boyfriend?” Junsoo suddenly asked, pointing to Felix.

“In a sense no but then also yes,” Dojun said softly which caused his brother to look at him in confusion.

“Well you see, his friends kept sending him on blind dates and he didn’t like it and then when we met up the one time was just after a fight he had with his friends, I was comforting him and his one friend saw and took a picture so now they all think we are dating and we are just playing along so he can have a little peace” Dojun exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter