Part 11

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dojun sat on Felix's bed while the older one was showering, he looked at the letter in his hand, he wanted to read it but he was also scared to read it.

 

When he finally convinced himself to open it he opened the envelope carefully, when he saw the name written on it he hesitated once more. 

 

"Are you reading it?" Felix asked suddenly before sitting on the bed next to Dojun. 

 

"I am too scared," the younger said softly. 

 

"Hey I'm right here, I won't read it since this is something really personal, I take it Junsoo hyung looked really stressed he said that he really had to talk to you, I hope this letter will give you the chance to let him speak to you," Felix said and gave the boy a hug. 

 

"Thank you, Felix, I appreciate it," Dojun said and took a deep breath before reading the letter. 

 

"Dear Dojun

 

Hi, this must be awkward for you as well right? There were many times Junsoo wanted to tell you the truth but his parents always stopped him. 

 

They were too scared of their public image to the point where they sent my family away after you were born, my family were struggling a lot at that time so they took you away from me, it was really hard for me and it still is. 

 

I really want to meet you Dojun, I am happy that one day I do get to meet you it won't have to be hidden who I really am

 

I have always loved you my son and I always will

 

Love Eunmi"

 

Dojun could feel his tears welling up, he frantically started looking for his phone, he wasn't sure if he was ready to meet them but he knew he had to do it, it felt right to do it. 

 

Knowing she suffered more than him it hurt him, he felt he already lost a lot of time with her and he didn't want to lose anymore. 

 

When he found his phone he called Junsoo immediately. When he picked up Dojun didn't give him a chance to speak, he was scared he would lose courage if he didn't say it immediately. 

 

"I want to meet her" was the first thing he said. 

 

"She wants to meet you too, can we come over?" Junsoo asked him, he looked at Felix a bit and the older gave him a small smile. 

 

"Lix is it okay if they come over?" the older nodded his smile growing, he was happy they were going to sort out whatever happened. 

 

"Yes you can hyung, I will send you the location now," Dojun said before hanging up, he immediately sent the location. 

 

"I should fill you on probably," Dojun said as he turned to Felix, the older nodded a little. 

 

"Okay so, Junsoo isn't my brother," Dojun said nervously, Felix looked at him confused. 

 

"I was raised to believe he was my brother but it turns out he is actually my father" Felix looked at him in shock waiting a bit to see if the younger was joking or not. 

 

"The night I ran away was the night I found out, I was really lost and confused when it happened my brother wasn't my brother I felt like they were all lying to me all along but it seems it was a lot more complicated than that" Dojun explained and Delix suddenly gave the boy a tight hug. 

 

"That must've been so hard to deal with, I wish I could've helped you" 

 

"But you did, you helped me a lot you gave me the space I needed to think and you didn't pressure me to talk about it" 

 

The two hugged for a while, neither of them said anything, Felix finally understood why Dojun seemed out of it if it was him he would probably have reacted the same.

 

Dojun felt something during that hug and he wasn’t sure what it really was, all he knew is he liked being in Felix’s arms more than anything, he always felt warm and safe when the older boy held him, he didn’t really get why he felt that way, because they were just friends, but he definitely wants to be held by the older boy more often.

 

Their sweet moment eventually came to an end when they had to clean a little in preparation for Junsoo and Eunmi, Felix got dressed as well, he was originally in his pajamas even though it wasn’t late, it was just the two didn’t plan on heading out anytime soon so he didn’t feel like getting into anything other than his pajamas.

 

They were basically done cleaning and just in time as well since the doorbell rang and the two jumped in surprise, the two looked at one another nervously.

 

Felix ran and opened the door, he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter