[end]

I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been three years since Yujin and Wonyoung got together - yes, they were classmates, they were colleagues, they knew each other - they’re friends and Yujin knew Wonyoung that much she knew everything about the younger girl. 


 

She knew about Wonyoung’s first heartbreak - that winter night the younger girl went into her house because Chaewon, Wonyoung’s girlfriend that time died. It was a sudden death, and Yujin can’t fathom what Wonyoung’s feeling and until now she knew that maybe the younger girl still loves her.




 

Chaewon has always been Wonyoung’s first love and Yujin understands that. The three of them were best friends and Yujin would always be the one to talk to the both of them if they have misunderstandings. Yujin is that kind of girl. 

 

She’s selfless - she’s loved Wonyoung before Chaewon ever did but she doesn’t want to ruin their friendship, not until that time the older girl texted her she’ll confess to the youngest. Yujin was hurting, but she can’t do anything - she had her chance to say it first, but she didn’t. It’s her fault anyways.



 

And it pains her the most that time at the park, Yujin was with Wonyoung… but she’s bringing the younger girl to Chaewon. The older girl surprised Wonyoung - and Yujin was there to help. 



 

“I love you Wonyoung, ever since that day you forgot to bring your english textbook and shared with mine...” Chaewon said.


 

I loved her way longer than that, Yujin thought.



 

She was devastated but she can’t do anything, especially because Wonyoung said yes.

 

Yujin decided to keep herself distracted. She joined organizations and clubs she’s not familiar with, she joined the student council - and that’s where she met Kim Minjoo.


 

Kim Minjoo is a classmate of Chaewon and Yujin is familiar with her because Minjoo used to hangout with them whenever she has time. She then knew eventually from Wonyoung that Minjoo liked her and thus, because of peer pressure - they dated.


 

They dated for a while, and Yujin was starting to develop feelings for the older girl because who wouldn’t? Minjoo is a straight A student, she’s fun to be with, she’s also pretty, and above all - she’s selfless, like Yujin herself. Minjoo was there for her whenever she felt sad thinking about Wonyoung and Chaewon, in other words, Minjoo understands her.


 

It was their third monthsary and Yujin was getting ready to go to Minjoo’s house because they planned to watch a new movie together. It was raining hard and suddenly felt her phone vibrate.


 

It was from Wonyoung.



 

She was contemplating whether to answer it or not becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter