wenseul 01

you're the living proof

 

prompt: can you write what you think wenseul’s first time would be like?


 

i think that it happens in between their birthdays, seulgi older by a year in the days it takes wendy to catch up. wendy calls her unnie. 

i think it isn't planned, not like that, anyway, though they've been thinking about it. i think it happens naturally, the butterfly kisses wendy delivers upon seulgi's tan shoulder eventually leading to the taller's arms slithering around the blonde's waist, one hand settling low, on the base of her spine. one settling lower. 

what is planned, however, is the way they kiss. the way they seemed to be carved out by the heavens above with the sole purpose of melting into each other's body perfectly. it's in their movements, attuned to the other like dancing to the same rhythm only they could feel. and the melody told them this: that they were like two burning stars meeting, fusing together, brighter and living longer than they did when they were apart. 

i think wendy pulls seulgi first, tugs at her shirt, wraps short fingers around a slender neck and caresses the sharp angle of her jaw with a thumb, into and leading her past the dining table, bumping into a chair and sparking a giggle to bubble out of seulgi--wait, no. it's seulgi that pushes wendy first, deepening their kiss and breathing wendy in, jerking a rough moan out of the blonde, sneaking her fingers under the sliver of skin revealed by wendy's shirt lifting, leading them across the living room, the smaller tripping over the rug and gasping before seulgi catches her, safe and sound and with a smile--wait, no. maybe the both of them start it. maybe neither--it was the universe itself gravitating them towards each other, ready to collide, unite and turn into something bigger, brighter, and better. 

wendy's voice is otherworldly, ethereal in every sense, as if it was larger than this plane, but her eyes are soft as snow, expressive to a fault, and so, so lovely. seulgi is the opposite, in a way; her features are strict, sharp lines, edges that can cut, but her voice sounds like wind-chimes singing with the wind. 

i think their first time is a lot less about undressing, unveiling, and a lot more about building themselves up: there's you, there's me, and what do we do with that? because when seulgi kisses each inch of pale skin that enters her vision, wendy is giving a piece of herself to the taller woman--and seulgi wants to take care of that to the best of her ability. because when wendy the corners of seulgi's sharp edges she doesn't dull them out, she takes something away, something precious that she can only have if she wants to. 

i think they know their bodies are lovely, but they've never seen each other like this. wendy's lips are bow shaped, thinning out at the edges only to quirk upwards, and seulgi loves that about her, i think. she kisses the corner of wendy's lips the most out of the rest of her body, teasing her, making her blush or whine or pout even more. i think wendy's favourite spot to kiss on seulgi is the area around her eyes--not only because of their beautiful shape, but because of the beauty marks hidden there too, the ones she'd see if she moves in close enough. and they will never be close enough, i think. 

it happens on seulgi's bed, her room tucked away in the corner of the room, and the walls were thin but yeri's music is always loud, or she's always out, anyway. wendy's room has been unused for a while now, her exploring the nook and crannies of joy's large room filled with all of her clothes from her dramas, sneaking into irene's space because it was kept the cleanest, smelled the best, and unnie always had the time and patience to listen to wendy's worries. 

but seulgi was all of that. her movements were music, voice a melody, and the spaces in her heart were always filled by wendy, wendy, wendy. unnie listens but seulgi does that too, mirrors her worries and holds wendy's hand through them. i think wendy and seulgi are the best pair out of all of them. and wendy's room has been unused for a while because she makes a home out of seulgi's. 

i think they take it slow. i think they end up defining what lovemaking is, because that's what their first time is like. there's nothing rough about it, only tentative touches ghosting over goosebumps. or more like--it's full of the best things they can make out of what they have. there are moments that are awkward, moments that incite peals of laughter, moments that all they do is stare. 

it starts with wendy's fingers trailing over seulgi's thighs, gasping at the slick wetness that's spread itself across her golden skin. wendy kisses her throughout all of it, seulgi desperately moving against her fingers, whining into her ear with that melodic voice, opening up for her, cresting for her, breaking for her. and when seulgi tips over that peak, when she falls, wendy teaches her how to fly. i think seulgi barely lets herself break, barely shows her emotions, but to wendy she's different. to wendy she's not made of high pillars and thick walls, wendy slips past them with persistence but ease. i think seulgi only lets herself break when wendy is with her, knowing she'll pick up the jagged pieces and put her back together with the same patience, the same love.

and that's what it is, i think. it's love that burrows itself under their skin--and they knew that, to a degree. they believed they loved each other, sure, and they thought they did, of course--but now they really knew. as if there was a layer of truth that made it sturdier, more tangible: where wendy hides away in her sanctuary called seulgi, and where seulgi breaks free in her refuge called wendy, and that's love. 

i think they've always been fair to each other, they've always been equals. they've always been partners, 94-liners born in february, an identity they share besides their lives as members of the same group. i think they carry this view of each other into the bedroom, under the sheets, too. instead of one on top they lay side by side, watching, listening, praising--just like they always do. 

when it's wendy's turn and she curls into seulgi, it both is and isn't something they fall into, you know? i think that it's both destiny and a choice, what they have. like the higher powers led them to each other but it was up to them to keep it alive. it was a gift, what they had, and both of them treated it that way, something precious but strong, like a diamond, like a heart. when wendy sees that same peak, seulgi kisses her, swallows down her moan, lets it bleed into her and birth her anew. where wendy ended seulgi began again. 

wendy yearns for seulgi, sighs for seulgi. wendy calls her unnie. 

 


 

This story is an anonymous request!