end up

LIFE END WHEN YOU LEFT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 years full of happiness we don’t mind what will other people say we been thru a lot of hardship, but it’s all worth it being with you is the most happiest years of my life.

I don’t know why but what happened to us? I thought you were happy, I still remember the day when my mom see us in front of our house doing in appropriate thing {kissing}

she called me and slap in front of you she told me to get in and I obey her but I didn’t go to my room I hear her shouting at you I felt sorry for that, she even told you to don’t come near me and yes, you obey her 1week your not talking to me 1week you ditch me that 1week hurt me.

I thought you really mean it when you said you loved me cause I know when you love someone you will fight for her you will fight no matter what. I envy your family for accepting who you are they accept me/us when you introduce me.

After 1 week I saw you with my mom I was just looking at both of you then you see me you wrapped me for a hug I hug back cause I really missed you.

I saw my mom smiling tears started to flow down then you whispered you said baby I made it I missed you I love you I was so happy that time nothing feels better finally my mom accept our relationship chaerin went thru a lot of hardship just for me for us I really appreciate it.

I help her in many ways I can helped financial etch…. Chaerin family is not the same as us that’s why mom doesn’t like her but I fall in love what can I do? Family status is nothing seriously that’s just money other people said she just love you because of your money but chaerin prove to me that she’s not after my money she is so hard working they envy me for having chae, for having a loving and caring partner chaerin light up my dark or should o say my lonely life.

Remembering those times tear me up it breaks my heart I missed her but what can I do? Even if I gave everything when a person fell out of love its all nothing, I always ask myself where did I go wrong? What did I do? Why all of a sudden I thought she love me they told me to move on but how?

I still remember when I was at my friend birthday party I excuse myself I told them I need to go to bathroom but before I go I was freze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter