002

Runaway bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was shocked. All of them looks at Jennie’s face eagerly just to see if the girl is joking. But all they can see is a girl looking at them with the same amount of curiosity.

 

“H-hey, jennie you’re joking right?” The man beside him said while holding her cheeks gently.

 

Jennie looks at him with no emotion and removes his hand from his cheeks. She can see pain from his eyes when she did it.

 

“B-baby, what are you doing?” The man tried again and holds her hand. But Jennie removes it right away.

 

“Jennie...” The man whispered 

 

“Who are you?” Jennie whispered back 

 

“Jennie this is not funny” He said with so much pain. She can see a hint of frustration from the man’s voice.

 

“Jimin take a break” She heard someone said to the man. 

 

“No! How am I supposed to take a break?!” Jimin outbursts “She ran away from our wedding then this?! Acting like she doesn’t know us?! What cause she is embarrass to what she did?!” 

 

Jennie looks at him as if she was not affected at all. Jimin looks back and got more frustrated “YAH KIM JENNIE!”

 

“STOP!” A man in the room shouted “Jimin take a break outside”

 

“But Namjoon-“

 

“I said take a break outside” Namjoon said with a hint of authority that makes Jimin gripped his hair hard and just walks away from the scene he created.

 

Everyone focuses back to Jennie.

 

“Hey, you really can’t remember anything? “ A girl sits beside her 

 

“No” She answered simply 

 

“Okay, you take a rest first” the girl smiled at her and gently guide her in laying back on her bed

 

“Jin, can you accompany me to the doctor?” The girl said 

 

“Sure” Jin said as he moved towards the said girl 

 

“We’ll be right back” Jennie can feel how much concern she can hear from her. 

 

Without saying anything, Jennie just nods slowly.

 

 

—————

 

 

“She had a traumatic amnesia” The doctor said to the group outside Jennie’s room as the girl sleeps peacefully while the others were shocked to what the doctor is trying to tell them

 

“She had memory loss results from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter