Not That Bad

Good Morning Hyung

Ok this is a bit random but oh well I wrote it for you to enjoy.

*******************************************************************************

HyunJoong wasn't really a morning person. He like to sleep. In fact it was one of the things he loved to do. This was something that everyone else didn't seem to accept. So what if he fell asleep easily. It wasn't his fault that he didn't wake up when they tried to wake him up. They were simple doing it the wrong way.

He liked to slowly wake up. Not just boom I'm awake now. He liked it when someone woke him up gently. Slowly bringing him into the busy world.

Sadly he knew that he wouldn't meet anyone who did this. At least that's what he thought until he came into his life. His cute dongsaeng was the only one who would speak softly to him, gently trying to wake him up.

The first time that YoungSaeng woke him up, he thought that he died and gone to heaven and that a sweet angel was waking him up. After time the group noticed that he would awaken faster and less grouchy or confused when the cute otter woke him up.

After time it became a routen for them and no one tried to interfer with it. As if he would let anyone try. it wasn't long before Hyun began to feel stronger feelings than friendship towards his dongsaeng. He would sometimes catch himself staring into space thinking about the cute man or else staring at him and doing nothing to hide it.

He later on confessed to his crush and instead of getting reject, like he thought he would, he got accepted. Things looked much better than he thought they were.

Every night and morning it was the same. His love was the last thing he saw before sleeping and the first thid he saw when he woke up.

______________________________________________________________________

HyunJoong could feel something softly brushing against his face. Something soft touched each one of his eyelids. Pretending to still sleep, he cuddled to the source of warmth next to him.

He could feel a soft chuckle against his neck. Soft as the wind "Yeobo, you have to wake up already." He felt his love kiss him on his cheek.

Pouting his lips "I don't want to."

He felt another kiss on the other cheek. "You have to."

"No I don't." His arms tightened around the other man when he felt that he was trying to shift away.

"Hyun, I have to get up already." YoungSaeng pushed lightly on HyunJoong's chest.

"No, you don't. We can just stay right here in bed." He kissed the top of YoungSaeng's head. Lightly pressing his lips on the otter's forehead. Slowly kissing his way to the others lips.

"No, Hyun we have to get up." HyunJoong felt his prince lean against him. Smiling he knew that he could buy himself another few minutes.

"Saemgie... Let's. Stay. Like. This. Forever." HyunJoong pecked the younger man's lips after each word.

YoungSaeng smiled against his lips. He leaned forward and kissed Hyun slowly. "We can do that, but we'll have to get up eventually."

HyunJoong smiled and looked into the others eyes. Seeing himself in YoungSaeng's eyes. Leaning forward he kissed his mate deeply. Bumping their foreheads together he smiled. "Love you."

YoungSaeng grinned and kissed him softly. "I love you, too."

"Forever?" HyunJoong whispered.

"Forever and ever." Hyun smiled. They lay there for a few more minutes, not saying anything. Sharing a few kisses and looks of love.

Letting YoungSaeng go when the cute man said he really needed to go to the bathroom. Laying down with a smile on his face, he looked at his angel sent from heaven. Yep he guessed waking up wasn't that bad if it was going to be like this every morning.

***********************************************************************************

Done although I think it was sweet and okay, I still think this was a fail. Well I'm posting this before I go out of town, where I won't have any internet access. L8terz people. =)

Sorry I didn't mark the story as complete. I won't be updating this, I wouldn't know how.