One

My best friend's daughter

Being a lawyer always make Chaeyeon tired because lot of work. It's not that she hates the jod. But there is a document file cast to have finishe close before deadline. By the way, being a lawyer is not her dream anyway. It's more for stability work than lifestyle. As she busy herself with work, it's doesn't mean she can't do what she want. She love dancing, make a choreography and dance cover. Well she not too old for dance anyway. She would go to dance studio near her apartment every weekend or one to two in week on daywork. Just for fun, to satisfy herself and released her stress. 

 

Chaeyeon is not into relationships. She had experience a relationship before, but it not going well, she found out about her girlfriend cheating on her. So she broke up with her girlfriend and never once want to have another's. She would just busy herself with work, play around and have one night stand on random hotels.

 

But everything changed after Wonyoung came to her life. She heard about the accident, she feel really sad and sorry for the baby. Wonyoung only reach two years old. Chaeyeon visit the funeral of her parents. Lot of people coming to the funeral crying. Wonyoung live with her grandparents of her mother until she's five. Her grandparents are too old to look after her. Since Chaeyeon always coming visit that child. She offer them that she would take care of Wonyoung, stay with her and fulfil whatever she needs. Chaeyeon would pay for her tuition, school. She wouldn't care about money or what costs, because she already love that kid since first time she met her. She promised herself that she would care for her like her own child. 

12 years pass by... 

After tired day of work, Chaeyeon take a shower and make some dinner for Wonyoung. As they have their dinner together. Chaeyeon laid down on the bed prepare herself to sleep. She had a deep sleep until the heard of knocked door from the outside her room appeared. The door crack open, revealed Wonyoung with her in pajamas and bunny slippers. She look so cute as her eyes still asleep. She rubbing her eyes then poke Chaeyeon's cheek to wake her up. 

'' Unnie... '' Wonyoung said.

'' Chaeyeon unnie ~~ '' Wonyoung whining when she realised that her unnie doesn't wake yet. 

'' What is it, Wonyounie.. '' ask Chaeyeon still not fully open her eyes. She look at her clock as half open eyes. It's 3.am.

'' Can i sleep with you? '' Wonyoung ask as she fidget her fingger on Chaeyeon's white shirt looking down. 

'' What..? you're not five years old or kids anymore, you're 17 now '' Chaeyeon said as she sat up run her thumb to Wonyoung's right cheek adn lift her strains hair behind her ear. 

'' But i just had nightmare, we used to sleep together before~ '' Wonyoung replied and whined at the same time. She pouted cutely. Even though the lights is off, but the light from outside windows enough to reveal her cute face. The younger knew her unnie alway have a soft spot for her.

Chaeyeon sighed. '' Alright, only for this night hmm? '' She said. Chaeyeon know that she can't resist Wonyoung's cuteness. That kid always make her want to protect her in any cost.

She move aside enough space for the younger to lay down beside her and reaches out her arm as she said '' Come here ''. 

Wonyoung wrapped her arm around Chaeyeon's waist as she lay her head on Chaeyeon's chest tighted her hug. 

Chaeyeon just hug her back, running her finger on Wonyoung's hair and rubbing her back until they both fall asleep, driving them to dreamland again.