you're still the one i want

you're still my type (i just love teasing you)

Around the busking streets of Seoul lies Minnie with her girlfriend Miyeon walking around to enjoy free time. Miyeon was in front of her, her hand held out to Minnie which the Thai girl intentionally ignores. Miyeon looks back at her.


"Minnie. Hold my hand." Miyeon smiles, Minnie ignores her, "Are you going to ignore me?" Miyeon stops in front of her, "Is it the outfit that I'm wearing?"

Technically, it's not about the outfit. But, Miyeon is right. Since Minnie insisted that they should walk around with hoodies and Miyeon wearing hers (since the older girl isn't fond of hoodies) and sweatpants with a matching pair of fluffy cat slippers that are only used in houses but who gives a what, it's Miyeon and Minnie after all.

And Cho Miyeon is many things, and stubbornness is one of them. Miyeon insisted she will wear high waisted shorts, paired with a white off-shoulder, much to Minnie's liking. Well, Minnie can't say no to her girlfriend (plus Miyeon's taunting offers that will make the Thai girl accept), she could see Miyeon jumping like a little kid.

Minnie loves Miyeon too much.

When the older girl comes out of their room, Minnie's nonexistent red signal beeped as she scans Miyeon's OOTD. 

Shorts too short. (Obviously)
Shoulders exposed, it's an off-shoulder.
Hair so soft and lastly, Miyeon's barefaced that looks like she just put makeup. A goddess indeed

Minnie immediately throws a much larger hoodie (so she can force the older girl to wear it later). For sure, she doesn't want anyone to look at her girl. No one but her. Call her greedy but Miyeon is for her eyes only.

She knew Miyeon hates attention (except for Minnie's), but the girl whined about the summer breeze is too good not to wear summer clothing. In the end, Miyeon was forced to bring Minnie's black hoodie, not wearing it of course.

"You know I don't want anyone to look at you." Minnie mumbles, glaring at boys who dared to steal a glimpse at her girlfriend. Miyeon giggles.

"They have eyes of course."

Philosopher Miyeon. Minnie sighs internally. 

Minnie rolls her eyes at the obvious response. She went closer to the older girl, takes the black hoodie as she forces the clothing to Miyeon. Minnie looks at Miyeon with her signature 'Don't make me force this into you or no foods' look, making the older girl obey her with giggles on the side. 

"It's hot. I don't want my angel to be sweaty." Minnie mumbles, Miyeon just stood beside her quietly as Minnie dresses her up like a mannequin. "Please, it's normal to be sweaty."

She needed to create distance between Shuhua and her girlfriend or else Miyeon will be a blunt or a straightforward person.

Curse you Yeh. Minnie curses the Taiwanese girl in her thoughts.

"I know you look good in any outfit but it's Hoodie day." Minnie intertwines their hand, Miyeon looks like a child with clothing way bigger than her. "I know, I know," Miyeon said, staring at the taller girl with love in her eyes.

"But I prefer you without clothes."

Smooth Minnie, real smooth. Smooth as a rock.

Miyeon is now red as a tomato as she slaps Minnie's arm, making the taller girl laugh. "Seriously, I mean it. But you're not my type." Minnie stated, Miyeon raised an eyebrow as she plays along. 

Since when Miyeon isn't her type. The girl is the most popular in her school (it's a bonus) and is called the school's Ideal Type by boys and girls around the campus yet Miyeon chose to be with her, out of all 5,784 students in their school, it had to be her.

Miyeon fits perfectly on her ideal type and she knows herself that she can't deny that.

"Who's your type then?" Miyeon asks, looking at her as she stares back at her girlfriend. They've been circling this place already, so she drags Miyeon to another street. "Lia." 

"Lia? I agree though, she's pretty." Miyeon hums in agreement. Minnie smiles in secret, she knows Miyeon is getting a little jealous of her friend, even though Lia is in a relationship with Yeji. 

"Yeji is so lucky." She blurts out, "Yeah, Lia is lucky too." Miyeon mutters, her hand slipping out on Minnie's arm as she speeds up a little.

My god, she's so cute. Minnie stifles a giggle as she watches Miyeon's figure walking away from her. Minnie walks quietly after her, knowing Miyeon would send her daggers when she shouted her name with laughter.

Minnie only knows one thing to calm her down:  Be Minnie and kiss her. (Her advice works many times because she kisses Miyeon with much fervor.)

"I can't believe you Min--" The Thai girl cuts her off by grabbing Miyeon on her waist, making her crash in her chest. The older girl looks up to her, Minnie smiles as she pinches Miyeon's cheek with her hand.

"You're cute." She whispers, Miyeon furrows her eyebrows as she tries to escape from Minnie, which failed since the Thai's arm is now comfortably resting on her waist. "And I hate you," Miyeon mumbles, her face just mere inches away from the taller girl's face as she feels Minnie staring at her.

She knows that Minnie is staring at her with her eyes squinted (Minnie smiles like that, okay?) like a princess, the sun to her rainy day, the apple of her eye, etc. with a goofy smile dancing on her lips. Miyeon knows she's the same as Minnie.

"What are you staring a--" Miyeon was cut off by a pair of soft lips, completely shutting her up. Minnie smiles as her girlfriend returns the kiss, wrapping her arms around her neck. 

A few seconds later (more like 47 seconds of making out, yes, I calculate), Miyeon was the first one to break the kiss as she hides her face on her girlfriend's neck. "Works every time." Minnie grins.

"And I hate you for that." Miyeon untangles her body away from the Thai girl. "You love it though." Minnie retorts.

"You're right." Miyeon smiles at her, leaving a peck on Minnie's lips. The younger girl immediately embraces her again as they make out for another 35 seconds. 

"If you tease me again. You will not have me for another week." Miyeon threatens, Minnie smirks at her. "Should I be afraid of you? As far as I know, you're the needy one." 

"I hate you." Miyeon pouts, Minnie goes in for an Eskimo kiss, "I love you too." She pecks Miyeon's lips as she laughs. 

"I swear Yontararak,"

"Your last name is Yontararak though." Minnie snickers, "We're not even married." Miyeon said. The two look at each other with smiles on their faces.

"Soon."