The Life of Jella Park

My Flower

Impacy is the new girl group in YG they have been debuted for a year already, now that they are known inside and outside Korea is making them happy.

Park Chaesung or known as Jella Park is the leader, Main rapper, Main Dancer , Visual, Face of the Group , Center and vocalist. Jella should be the main vocalist of the group because of her uniqe and powerful voice, but then she gave it to her other member because of many responsibility she has for the group. Jella is also the one who writes thier songs, compose, produce and the chreographer for their songs. 

Before her debut in the group, she is an a child actress and model in YG. She has been in the entertainment industry since she's 7. She did not audition for the company but the company recruit her. 

She is one of the heir of the companies of her parents, she has an older brother and a younger sister. She is a half filipino and half Korean.

During her triany days, she also attends school in the Philippines so for her to have a much easier life her boss send a manager and a trianor to trian her and her bestfriend that is the member of the group also. Even if she has been trained in the Philippines she also come back here in Korea for work as an actress and a model and also to train with others.

Rapping is not first to Jella but she has the talent and the skill. Singing and dancing is her first, when YG told her to rap he sees a potential for her to be a rapper so he trained her, but then ofcourse singing will never be gone to her. YG also trained her to be a song writer, producer and many more about music beacause he see the songs that Jella made by her self.

Even before Jella is known in the industry not just in Korea but also outside because she is also starting her career at the young age in America. Know that she is WELL known she has been titled as the real YG Princess, Queen of the Youth, and well known because of her unique visual.