One

Innocent confession

They were inseparable from the very first minutes of the survival show.

They immediately penetrated each other, realizing that they looked like twins.

It is therefore not surprising that Yena knew when Yuri fell in love.

And it is not at all surprising that Yena knew  whom she is love.

She did not have to wait for her friend to tell her, to tell her secret.

With them, as always, secrets do not linger in the heart.

- Yena-unnie, what should I do? - hugging the eldest girlfriend by the waist, Yuri asked quietly, glancing at the girl with short red hair, who was now doing makeup.

Her smile shone brighter than the sun when Minjoo, who was standing next to her, said something to her. Minjoo's hand lay on the girl’s shoulder, and the smile reflected tenderness.

- If you want, I will help you, Yuri - again for this time again this week Yena suggested, her blond hair, playing with their tips. - We live in the same house; I can ask what she really thinks about you.

“And she will answer you that she likes me,” the girl sighed sadly, straightening up, sitting down next to her, bowing her head on her shoulder. “I just like it,” Yuri repeated, smiling when their eyes met by chance. - Chaewon-unnie answers the same thing, and it looks like I will have to calm my stupid heart. And why didn't I fall in love with you, unnie? - looked at Yena. “We would be a great couple.”

“We are too similar, we wouldn’t have passed this option with us,” Yena simply answered, clutching Yuuri’s small palm in her hands. - You and I are ideal “brothers”, who have one brain for two - she herself laughed at her joke, pushing Yuri in the shoulder, she could not resist, she also laughed, showing everyone around her her charming smile.

Having laughed, Yuri brushed away a nonexistent tear in her eyes, got up from the sofa on which they waited for all their members to be ready, extended her hand to Yena:

“You always know how to cheer me up, Yena-unnie. Come on, our fans have been waiting for us. We show them our hearts, they will definitely take my heart - quietly, to herself, the girl added, approaching 2Kim.

Do not worry, Yuri, I will do everything to make you happy,” Yena promised, joining the conversations as they all gathered in a familiar circle, folding their arms, and shouted:

- Who are we? I-I-IZ * ONE!

**

It's not a secret for her when her friend falls in love.

After all, a girl with such a pure heart cannot hide her passion for a long time.

But this time the secret lasted longer than usual and Minjoo was worried.

No, not that she does not know the name Chaewon is in love with, no, she is worried that her friend will not be able to confess.

“It's different, my feelings are different,” Chaewon admitted, hugging Minjoo by the shoulders, turning away from the girl to whom her heart should strive from the first minutes of their meeting.

“Just tell me, I will help everyone I can - laying my palm on my girlfriend’s shoulder,” said Minjoo.

“Only a miracle will help here,” Chaewon smiled with her eyes, freezing for a second when she heard YulYen ringing laughter. She looked around, looked, their eyes met for a moment ...

"I'm ready to drown in her eyes," flashed through his thoughts.

- Girls! Let's say our chant! - called in a circle Eunbi, the leader of the group.

Here is a chance,” Minjoo thought, pushing Chaewon closer to Yuri. Not to say that the girl resisted.

What is it when their shoulders touch in such a tight embrace?

Girlfriends, members often do this.

There is nothing unusual, perhaps, except for the loud beating of one’s own heart in the ears and the reddening of the cheeks of two girls.

**

Sweet voice ...

Angelic voice ...

A deep, soulful voice ...

A gentle, sweet voice full of sweetness ...

In my eyes a dream

hearts sound in unison

Do not take your eyes off beauty

what is in front of me ...

- Minjoo is completely to my taste ...

- Minguri, so funny, I love her ...

“She is so beautiful. If I were a guy, I would choose her as my wife.”

- Minjoo ... Minjoo ...

**

“My head will explode soon, Yena-unnie!” - whispered Yuri, lying with her in the same bed, hugging. The girl in question was now outside the doors in the living room, sweetly twittering with her housemates. “Of course, I myself admit that Minjoo is beautiful, but ...”

- ... to hear from a loved one such words to another, hurt your heart, right?

- That's it. At this pace, I will decide that it’s not at all beautiful ...

“You are very beautiful, Yuri!” I like you.

“And what do you like about me?” - asked Yuri, vigilantly looking at her friend.

“Your voice, your mole on the bridge of your nose, your eyes, your jokes.” I really like your current hair color, a light shade suits you very much - I began to list, the words bounced off the tongue the only way, but Yuri was still not sure. “She likes you,” Yena assured her.

“Can only my voice be liked?” Don't I have other qualities? Probably, after all, Minjoo is better than me.

- No! What nonsense! - Yena quickly jumped out of bed, ran out of the bedroom, loudly asking the members: - Why do you like Yuri? Quickly, without hesitation, answer me!

The girls sitting in the living room looked in surprise at Yena, who was out of breath, and then Yuri ran away, who waved her hands in embarrassment, begging them not to say anything.

- Funny ...

- Interesting person…

- Sweet…

- Beautiful ...

- I love your voice…

- Sweet…

“Very sweet ...”

“You know a lot of things, tell stories, and you always have cool ideas.”

When it came the turn to say something to Chaewon, she was fading, overheated, in her voice sounded the hard-to-hide tenderness and gentleness:

“It's just you, Yuri.” Your personality.

**

- Calm down, calm down, this is not recognition, not recognition ... All is well, all is well, hold your breath, take a deep breath, exhale and ...

“Chaewon,” Yena was taken aback, entering the bathroom where the girl was preparing for the night, forgetting to close the doors behind her. “You like it, Yuri.”

“We all like her, unnie,” Chaewon stammered, rinsing her face after removing makeup.

“But you like her in a special way, yes?” Can you imagine how kiss ...

- No! No! Yena-unnie, no, don’t go on - asked Chaewon, not having time to hide her red face from prying eyes. “I don’t hear, I don’t hear - although her hands gripped her heart and her ears were free.”

“She is easy to kiss, I mean, on the cheek - with the same red cheeks,” Yena muttered embarrassedly. “She's so cute when she blushes.” Her intonation in her voice drops a little lower, her Busan accent, so charming ... oh, my heart is melting, and I want to kiss her again.

- Yena-unnie ... you ...

“If you like her, don’t drag out, tell me,” she bit her lip, looked away, added, “otherwise someone will say instead of you. Good night, Chaewon.”

**

“She's right, Chaewon, you need to tell first, or at least give a hint - Eunbi's head popped out of nowhere, Haewon, Minjoo and Yujin peeked out from behind her. - Be brave, girlfriend.

- Girls? Where ... what ... I ...

- Come on, go to her, and say - seeing that the girl is not moving, looking at them, the leader added: - And do not be so surprised, we have long seen your feelings.

“And not just yours,” Yujin hinted, grinning broadly, jumping closer to the frozen girl, holding her hands and dragging her out into the hallway. - Yuri-unnie, still here, she hasn't left yet. Yena-unnie managed to stop her - she winked conspiratorially, pushing her.

**

- Yuri, Yuri, Yuri - like a hyperactive duckling, Yena jumped around a laughing girl who tried to pack up and leave their house to go to her place, hurrying after the other girls. - Do not leave, do not leave, please stay with me, spend the night with me.

“Yena-unnie, ha-ha-ha, you're so funny. You know, I’m only for, but tomorrow we have a different schedule than yours. Need to get up early. Well, Yena-unnie, ”Yuri said, when the eldest friend hung, hanging her arms over her shoulders, and pouted her lips,“ don't do this, this is my weakness. ”

“I know,” she giggled, pouting her lips like a duck, looking piteously, “so stay.” I promise that I will wake up early, and I will take it home. Please, please, please ...

- Okay, okay, persuaded.

**

Yuri just turned to say something to Yena when she saw Chaewon coming out of their dormitory. Naughty red hair, neat pajamas with cute patterns, bare feet, the girl herself was like a fairy from a fairy tale. Yuri froze, forgetting to close , forgetting how to breathe, forgetting to calm her naughty heart. For her now there was only a girl walking towards them.

- Yuri, you can talk to you - as if in an dream her angelic voice sounded, she nodded her head, looking at her bewitched.

- Yuri, I’ll go, I will wait for you - Yena’s voice was, I heard echoes, but Yuri nodded mechanically, letting the girl know that she had heard.

**

The atmosphere between them became kind of awkward, the air between them began to thicken, the lightness was gone. Shadows gradually began to possess the power of silence. None of them dared to say important words.

They did not look at each other.

They were waiting.

They were waiting for some sign, and he came in the form of an absurd screaming sound of a toy duck:

- Quack, quack, quack!!!

They laughed out loud and openly.

They were silent again, but now the atmosphere has returned to a calm and light.

“Chaewon-unnie, did you want to talk to me? About…”

“Yes, nothing concrete, just ...” Chaewon hesitated, fiddling the edge of her nightgown, looking to the side.

“You're so cute, unnie,” Yuri blurted out, decisively taking a step forward, extended her hand, took that hand that did not tug at the edges of the shirt. - So cute.

“Thank you, you are also so sweet,” Chaewon answered quietly, meeting Yuri's tender gaze, hesitating. “Such a sweet one,” she admitted even more quietly, answering handshakes, showing her scarlet cheeks to attentive eyes.

“Yes, dear, very, very sweet,” Yuri repeated, approaching until a millimeter was left from their distance.

**

Further, to cross the line, they did not dare.

They didn’t have to do anything, while for a start such timid recognition was normal.

They hugged, repeating the words "dear", but not in a voice, in their thoughts.

They heard each other's hearts.

The first timid and innocent steps were taken.

And then time will tell what will happen next ...