-Prologue-

My Overprotective Best-Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prologue

♦◊♦◊♦

♦◊♦◊♦

"Hyung, Look at her! Do you think that I have a chance with her?" the young lad asked the older.
"You?!" the older guy stopped for a second to laugh, "yeah, no way."
"Why not oppa? Minho-ah is a sweet, charming, handsome guy" I heard a female protecting that Minho guy, "don't you think so?"
"You know what jagi, if you think that, why don't you date him?" I bit my bottom lip so I wouldn't laugh. This girl should win the prize for being the best worst girlfriend.
"Oppa~," the girl began to whine to her boyfriend, "I was just trying to make you guy-friend like me, please don't be mad at me."
Which kind of like, that's the real question. A small smile spread on my lips.
"Fine," so the older guy stopped thinking that his girlfriend is trying to flirt with his friend,"let's see if she will fall for his charms."
I enjoyed eavesdropping them while I was waiting for my drink to come. I giggled to myself like I was some kind of a weirdo when I heard that Minho guy trying to get his out of the mess that he got himself into.
The barman gave me my drink and I smiled at him a flirty smile before I took my drink and walked back to where my family sat. It was one of those fundraising events that my family took part at and like always they had to drag me with them.  So like always, I dragged my best friend with me. As the old saying goes - if you suffer, at least suffer with someone you love. Well, I probably made up that saying. But well, who cares?
On my way back to my table I felt a soft tap on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter