us

My love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Munching his foods slowly while his fingers could not stop moving on his phone.Sometimes a random cute smile would appeared on his face.No one dare to ask him what happened but smile fondly at his behavior.It happened to be during dinner meals not to mention in front of his bandmates.

"As long as i remember we agreed to keep our phone away while eating"the oldest one said breaking the silence."min yoongi are you even listen to me?"he asked again getting no response from his dongsaeng.

"Well i could not remember the time when i agreed with those ty rules.so i guess its invalid then"just when the leader decided to invite himself in the conversation suddenly a real gummy smile make a way on Suga's face who still focus on his phone screen.

Everyone gasped at the scene.

"Okay then--"his got cut with a Suga's phone ringtone signaling that he got a phone call.

"Hello there,Wendy" Suga said when he picked up the call.There is no smile on his face.Jungkook who was so into the foods stop eating when he heard his hyung cold voices.The last time he checked Suga hyung and Wendy noona still in a very good relationships.

"..."

"I'm eating right now Wendy.you just can not ask me to meet you"he glanced at the clock that hanging on the wall."at this hour.what do you think you are doing?"now all eyes around him focus on him.he just lowered his face while pinching his non-itchy nose.

"Wait there.im going to get you.listen to me if you want to meet me"with a heavy sighed he ended the call.He rubbed his face softly while peeking at his bandmates between his messy hair.

"Just left the dishes there, i will do it later.i am going first"when he was about to get up from his seat a small hand tugged his wrist.

"What happened between you two?" Jimin turn to look at his Suga hyung."Did you two fight?".

"Jimin whatever happened between me and Wendy is not your business.you should now that"when he saw a slight pain in Jimin's eyes he quickly add."I am matured enough and know how to handle this.if you are worried about that, then i guess you stop worrying because my heart still in a deep hole that i could not escape.forever."with that he get out of his dorm and went to his car.

"Is that Min Yoongi we have known?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter