You're on cam!

It's a prank

"Hello, hello, hello. Is it recording?"

"Aha! Finally."

I cleared my throat before speaking up.

"So, hey guys! Welcome back to my channel. As most of you know my girlfriend is the type to get jealous easily. And thaat is why for today's video I would be pranking her that I cheated on her with our special guest-- tentenen! Molly the inflatable doll!"

At the mention of the said toy, I showed it to the camera before throwing it on the table.

"Okay, so. It is currently 5:41 PM and earlier she told me that she was gonna come here later at 7PM."

I let out a laugh already thinking what the outcome would be.

"I'm really excited with how her reaction would be. I mean, this is also kinda like a payback for the prank that she did to me."

I moved around with the camera on hand before sighing and smiling cheekily at the camera.

"Well, let's not waste anymore time and get to work!"

____

"So, it says here that the inflatable doll could be of use when you want to go swimming."

The camera was placed on the table as I blew some air to the inflatable doll.

"This is harder than I thought."

I contamplated on what I should do before darting my eyes to the clock.

", it's already 6:15. What should I do?"

I stared at the camera in panic before a light bulb appeared.

"How could I have forgotten that Yena owns an air pump! Be right back, y'all."

I quickly ran like the flash towards my bestfriend's shared room and searched throughout her box which was labeled as 'Pranks for You'.

"Where is it."

At this point I was already barely much throwing the things that I am getting in touch with that is not the air pump around her room.

It's not my room so I couldn't care less.

"FOUND YOU!"

"Look what I've found, y'all. This is one of the advanatages of living together with your bestfriend. Well, that is if we disregard the majority being disadvanatges."

"Anyhow, let's get back to work."

___________

 A few minutes or so have passed (kidding, half an hour did.)

"Okay so, Yena came back 15 minutes ago and-- HEY DUCKY! COME HERE."

I shouted. With a confuse look on her face, she trudged her way towards me.

"What are you filming?"

"Won't you even greet first?" I teased.

She rolled her eyes before chuckling.

"What is up Yudings! Don't forget to check out my new video, okay? Like and subscribe, love lots."

"YAH! I said greet not promote!"

We bickered for a little before I finally pushed her out from the frame. 

"So, it's currently 6:47 PM and for sure she'll be here. Uhm, I've already planned on what I am about to do. So, she'll walk in on us, right? I'd remove my t-shirt, of course, to make it more believable. I haven't been replying to her since earlier this morning. And I also haven't open up her messages."

"That's about it now. I shall go to my room."

"YAH DUCKY! Act for me, okay?"

"Ye, yes. Whatever."

And so the prank begins.

___________

"Y'ALL! She's here. Omfg, she's 7 minutes early. WAIT!"

I whispered loudly to the camera.

I was just about done finish hiding the camera when I heard the engine of her car outside.

I smiled at the camera before quickly removing my t-shirt and going under the covers with Molly the inflatable doll whom I have decided to give a wig.

I made sure that Molly wasn't seen and that only her wig was visible. 

Footsteps echoed alongside Yena's voice arguing with my girlfriend's to not come inside my room and to just leave.

"Step asides Yena, if not I seriously will tell Yuri that you are an ! I'd also tell her not to meet up with you!"

And that is that for our great warrior, Choi Yena.

I started to act as if I was caressing Molly which is in fact quite creepy and weird nopt to say even awkward.

I heard my door opened making me sit up and look at her in horror.

I quickly covered Molly up with the comforter that was on me and stood up.

"This isn't what it looks like. I swear, babe, no."

She stayed mum but her eyes showed it all. It was starting to glisten but the aura that is was emitting was as if to kill someone.

I ran towards her only to be pushed back, and may I say just how harsh that push was.

I started to get nervous. Wrong choice, Ahn Yujin.

"Get out of the way, Yujin."

She coldly muttered. I was blocking her for reaching the inflatable doll. Tears were already rolling down from her cheeks but every time that I'm gonna reach to wipe it, she'll shove my hand away.

"Hey, hey, love, calm down. I can explain!"

"WHAT MORE IS THERE TO EXPLAIN? YOU CHEATED ON ME."

And with that she managed to slipped past me and the second that she lifted up the the comforter was also the time that I finally left my laughter out.

She grabbed the inflatable doll and stared at it for a few seconds before turning to look at me.

Tears were starting to form with how much I was laughing.

I couldn't breathe.

"Ahn Yujin."

Venom was a word to describe her tone.

I reach out to hug her but she wuickly walk past me and out of my room.

"Wait, wait! It's a prank!"

"Oh, my gosh! She literally just walk out!"

I quickly went to the spot were I hid my camera and quickly ran after.

"Minju! Yah! It was just a prank, baby!"

Her walking strides were wide, but not that wide as for me to not catch up to her.

"C'mon, love. Stop, please." She stopped completely just as I heard a sob coming from her.

It quickly soften my heart making me kinda regret the prank that I had done.

"Aww, Minju, baby. Please don't cry."

I made her face me. She was covering her face as tears kept on falling.

I pulled her towards me to hug her but the camera that I was still holding.

"You ."

She mumbled.

I could feel her tears swelling on my shoulder.

"You know I'd never do that, right?"

I could feel her punching my back which had only manage to make me giggle.

"I hate you. I hate you so much."

"And I love you so very much."

A few minutes of calming her down, she finally  moved away and wiped her reamaning tears.

"I'm going home."

She said.

"What? Love, come on. It was just a prank. And really? It's already 7:30 or something. It's dangerous."

"No, I don't wanna see you right now. I'm going home."

"Wha- okay. Let's go inside. Calm down, okay?"

"Nooo."

"Minju."

"Yujin."

"C'mon, I was just kidding. Let's go inside now."

"I still hate you."

And with that she quickly detached herself from my hold before walking back towards our house.

"Wait for me loveeeeeee."

She ignored me and was the first one to enter.

___________

 

"Ans so that concludes today's video, Yudings! I hope you enjoy this little prank that I did to our precious Minguri."

We were both now laying down on my bed with her cuddle on to me. She looked at the camera with her still puffy eyes and waved at it.

"Hey."

I called out.

"Hmm,"

"I love you." She disregarded what I said and just closed her eyes. I giggle before kissing her temple.

"Say that you love me too. I wab yuuuu~"

"I love me too."

"Awww, c'mo. I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled before looking back at the camera.

"And I will see you all on..hmm..tomorrow? Nah, I'm not sure. Meh, Yujin out!"

After putting away my camera, it was finally time to comfort te still sulking lover of mine.

"Yah, Kim Minju."

"What?"

"I love you."

"Hmm."

"Eyy, is my love still sulking? Lo siento, mi amore."

I changed my accent before I felt her smiling.

"Ahn Yujin."

"Yes, love?"

"Don't you plan to at least wear a sweater or something? Don't get me wrong, pup. I love it when you're shirtless but not your fans would also see it."

Oh.

So that's why she had been cuddling with me.

Idiot Ahn Yujin.

_________

Greetings, hoomans! The potato king hoped that y'all had enjoyed this short one shot of mine. Thank you for reading:)

-sarasete<3