Intro

School 2020

Ring..Ring...
Hitomi groaned. She searched blindly for her alarm clock and turn it off. She turned around on her bed, trying to grasp her sleep that was creeping away. Just before she fall asleep, her bedroom door was knocked loudly.

"Hii-chan! Wake up! Today is your first day!"

"Hmm. Five more minutes mom~"

"No. This is your sixth five more minutes. Wake up now or you are going to be late"

"…."

"…."

"Zzz"

"HII-CHAN!!"

"I AM AWAKE! I AM AWAKE!"

"Great. Now wash up and come down for breakfast. I made your favorite"

"Yes moom"

Hitomi moved around to sat on her bed and strechted out. She let out a satisfied hum when she heard a soft cracking sound. She run her eyes as she stood up. She looked around and saw her uniform hung near the closet. She grab a towel and moved to the bathroom to do her bussiness.
It took 20 minutes for hitomi to finish showering and tidying her self. She grab her bag and walk down the stairs. Her family was waiting for her on the dining table so she walked faster and sat beside her brother.
"Took you long enough", said her brother.
"Sorry, my dear brother", she 'apologized'
"Now now don't start a fight you two. And Hii-chan, finish your food fast. Mitzu will drive you to school"
Silence fell upon the room, everyone was focus on eating their food. The sound of utensils clanking was filling the room making it their backsound. 
"Alright i am done. Come on Hii-chan. I Will Drive you to school", Mitzu said.
"Hii-chan. I know you are not that good in socializing but please make some friend on your first day, okay?"
"I Will try mom"
"And if there is any problem, don't hesitate to call me"
"I Will mom, don't worry. I really need to go now. Else i Will be late"
"Right. Drive safe okay!"
"Yes. Bye mom, dad!"

No one spoke during the trip to school. Mitzu was focusing on driving while Hitomi was lazy to talk to her brother. Fortunately, the road isn't congested so it doesn't take long to get to school. Hitomi opened the car door and went outside. As she was about to walked away, her brother called her.
"What?"
"You heard what mom said right? Make some friends and don't forget to call her when you get a problem. Or you can call me"
"Yes yes. I am not a baby anymore. You guys don't have to do that"
"Well, you will always be my baby sis no matter how old you are"
"Ugh, just go away"
" Heheh.. Take care baby sis"

Hitomi waved at her brother's car until the car was no longer visible. He turned and looked up to look at the writing on the gate. 'Welcome New Students to Wizard High School'. She let out a big sigh and mumbled to herself.
"First year of high school, here i come. Please don't be a "