Sequel

Domino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu immediately open her eyes as soon as she hears her phone ringing. She moved her hands through her bedside table before she finally got it. She didn't even try to look at the caller's name. There's no one who'll call her early in the morning except her nagging mom.

"Hmm. Hello, Mom." She answered groggily as she sighs.

"It seems like you drink alcohol last night and I'm pretty sure that someone's beside you in bed, am I right?" Her mother stated the obvious and it's true, a random girl, , is deeply asleep beside her.

"Hmm. Yes." She slowly stands up then started to find the girl's clothes from who don't know where.

"We're at the phone yet I can smell the alcohol from you. Plus, you reek of ." Her mom chuckled through the other side of the phone.

She rolled her eyes at her mom's statement. "C'mon Mom, you're not funny at all. You don't know how hard I am trying to find Kim's clothes." She continues to search until she found all of the girl's clothes. The girl's shirt is hanging on her TV screen; the skirt is on her bedroom door, while the and brassiere is on her bedroom window.

"Kim? I thought last time it was Jia? You changed girl as fast as you remove their clothes my dear daughter." Her mom said without even getting surprised about it.

Sure, Tzuyu always bring different girl on her own apartment in Taiwan and her mom is not against it at all. But with the fact that Tzuyu is still ignoring Sana's existence in her life after she left Korea, that's totally a different story.

Before Tzuyu could rebut the girl wakes up and then get her clothes on Tzuyu hand. "Thank you for the but my name is not Kim, it's Mae." Then Tzuyu received a thunderous slap on her left cheek.

Tzuyu heard the sound of her bedroom and front door closing; with a loud bang.

"And who the hell is Kim, my daughter?" This time, her mom chuckled bitterly. Her daughter is going out with random girls every day, drinking every night, just to forget Sana.

"She's uhm... . I don't know Mom. Maybe she's the girl the other night or the other week? I don't know." Tzuyu sits down on the edge of her bed while holding her head; ing headache.

"Dear, can you just stop going out with some random girls every single day and drinking everynight? It's not healthy for you." She can hear her mom's long sigh on the other side of the phone.

"Mom, you know that I cannot do that. It's the only way I can forget Sa-- her." Yep. Tzuyu don't even want to mention Sana's name.

Her mom inhale deeply before saying her next statement, "Tzuyu, as long as I want to help you to forget about Sana I cannot support you drinking every time you want. Why can't you just go back here and face her? It's been 2 years already yet she's still looking for you. And every day is getting harder for me to say random excuses just to stop her. She even asked me about your apartment's address but I said that I think you're too busy that's why you cannot make time if she visits you. And I can say that she's losing weight. She never gets out of their house except when she's going to our house to ask if you're back already or when she's going to church."

It took 5 minutes or maybe 10 or an eternity for Tzuyu to register in her mind what her mom just said but the only thing that comes into is, "And what about Dahyun?"

She waited for her mom to answer but it took good 3 minutes already yet her mom is still not answering her question. She chuckled bitterly before saying what's on her mind. "Right, I AM ING RIGHT! They are still together! I still cannot have her!" She shouted, not to her mom but for herself. Tears started to roll down her face as the power of the alcohol kicks in.

"B-but... Dear, S-sana's looking for you." Her mom stuttered. Not because she's afraid of her daughter but totally the opposite of it; she's feeling pity of her daughter. If she can do anything for Tzuyu, even if it will cost her own life, she will gladly give it.

"That's because she miss her friend's company. That's because she wants someone who will listen if she wants to tell her love story with Dahyun. And what are their plans for future." Tzuyu said while tears continue to flows down her face. "It hurts mom, it hurts."

She's totally wreck right now; her mind, her body, her soul, her heart.

"Oh dear. Do you want mom to go there?" This time her mom is also crying.

"Yes mom. Please. Come here." She begged. She needs true company. Not just a random girl's company but company from someone who truly knows her, someone who truly cares for her. "Please mom."

"Yes, baby. Mom's going there tomorrow. I'll just book my flight and I will go there first thing in the morning. Please stop crying now. Don't drink alcohol anymore, ok?" Her mom said with full of concern, care and love.

"Yes mom." Tzuyu answered like she's her mom's little girl again.

"Now, go order some tasty food and eat. Then drink painkillers for your headache, ok baby?"

"Yes mom. I'll do it." She answered; trying to stop her tears.

"Ok, good. I'll book my flight now. I love you baby."

"I love you Mom." She hung up the phone then started to look for new set of clothes on her drawer.

She ordered food before going inside the shower.

Ten minutes later she heard her doorbell rang. The food she ordered arrived. She wears an oversized t-shirt and a boxer then gets some money on her wallet before going on her front door.

"Your food's here! Thank you for ordering on us!" She heard the delivery girl's loud voice boom in front of her.

Tzuyu scanned the girl's face before getting the food on the girl's hand.

I'm not in a mood but she's lucky she's cute.

"Thank you." Tzuyu said in Korean accidentally then immediately change it into Chinese. "Uh... I'm sorry. I said thank you. She awkwardly smiled at the girl then she gives her payment with some tips.

"It's ok. I know how to speak Korean. And you are always welcome from your great delivery girl, Seolhyun!" This girl sure is energetic.

Tzuyu can't believe that a total stranger made her smile for real.

"Uhm... Can I know your number? I mean, your-- actually, yes, your personal number." Tzuyu scratched the backside of her head.

"I'm so sorry, Miss but we are not allowed to give personal stuff to our customers." The girl explained; still with energetic voice.

"Uh... Yeah. Sure. Sorry." Tzuyu smiled awkwardly.

"Actually, not when the customer is cute and hot." The girl that goes by the name Seolhyun smirked.

Well, she's not innocent at all like what I thought.

Seolhyun give her a small paper that contained her personal number before running.

Tzuyu looked at the direction where Seolhyun runs into.

Cute yet y.

In that way, Tzuyu eats her brunch with a smile in her face; totally forgetting about Sana.

The next day, Tzuyu wakes up with a different morning. No headache, no random girl in her bed, no awful smell of herself. Just the wonderful sunlight coming from her bedroom curtains, just the sound of something being cooked and a smell of bacon.

Wait. What!? Cooking!? Bacon!?

Tzuyu immediately open her eyes widely to the point that her eyeballs almost popped out of her eyes.

She gets out of her bedroom then she runs to her kitchen.

There. She saw her. Wearing a simple white shirt; Tzuyu's shirt to be exact, Lulelemon Mesh Over Miles Short making her show her milky legs and a pair of slippers. Her hair tied in a bun exposing her nape.

Tzuyu seemed like she's totally paralyzed on the place where she's standing. She cannot even breathe. She didn't know if she's dreaming or hallucinating or what.

Then she turns around; facing Tzuyu with a bitter smile on her lips. "I'm glad you wake up now. I miss you." Sana said then tears rolled down her face.

Tzuyu stood still. Don't know how to react. Not knowing what to do.

Sana walks towards her. "I miss you Chou, I miss you so much." Sana said before hugging her as tears continue to roll down her face. "I miss you." Sana repeats like a mantra.

All Tzuyu could do is to feel Sana's warm embrace; to feel her longingness for her, to feel Sana's warm tears on her shoulders, to feel how tight Sana's embrace is.

"C'mon Chou, s-speak up." Sana said through her chest. "D-don't you m-miss me t-too?" Sana's now having a hard time to speak and even though she's the one who's hugging Tzuyu tightly she's the one who's having trouble to breathe.

Five minutes have passed with Tzuyu doing nothing, not even returning Sana's hug and Sana, crying because she missed Tzuyu so much yet Tzuyu seems like she's not missing Sana at all.

Sana gave up waiting for Tzuyu to return her hug. She departed from Tzuyu, clutched both of her fists then started to punch Tzuyu chest. "You are no fun Tzu! Why are you not saying something!? Why are you not returning my hug!? Don't you miss me too!? Why did you leave me behind!? Why did you promise me something that you cannot keep!? Why are you so unfair!?" She said those words with every hit on Tzuyu chest and all Tzuyu could do is to receive it. "Why are you like this!?" Sana said for the last time then she put her head on Tzuyu chest then cries again.

"I'm...sorry." Was all Tzuyu could say.

I'm sorry for not saying something when I wanted to say to you how much I love you. I'm sorry if I don't want to hug you because if I do, I know that in a split of second I will be into you again. I'm sorry if I cannot show you how much I missed you. I'm sorry that I leave you behind because it hurts so much seeing you with her, listening to you while you're telling me how much you love her. I'm sorry if I promised something yet wasn't able to do it because it hurts like hell keeping that promise. I'm sorry if you think it's unfair to stay away from something that keeps on hurting me. I'm sorry if I am just like this, like someone you would never love. I'm sorry.

Tzuyu takes a deep breath and a lot of courage before holding Sana's shoulder and pushing her away.

The spark is still there.

"Stop crying. I don't want someone dramatic in my apartment especially when they are just visitors who barged into my house without my consent." Tzuyu said coldly.

Stop crying my love. You'll ruin your pretty face. I don't want to see you crying because I'm being an idiot.

Sana froze. With the combination of how cold Tzuyu's voice is and how cold Tzuyu treats her.

"T-tzu?" Was all she could say.

"I don't want to repeat what I had just said. Now, if you'll excuse me. I want to eat my breakfast peacefully." Tzuyu said before going back to her bedroom leaving a baffled and broken Sana in the kitchen.

I'm so sorry.

Tzuyu closed her bedroom door before running to the bathroom.

Then tears roll down her face; much more than how much Sana's tears earlier. She started to punch the wall until her fist bleed. It seems like a limb in her fist got broken yet no amount of how badly hurt her fist are, are going to go beyond how much how hurt she feels on the inside.

It took her an hour before finally going out of the bathroom. She rummaged to her closet for some clothes then she get some bandages on her first aid kit to aid the bruised on her fist.

She gets her phone on her bedside table to order some food, from Seolhyun, for her breakfast. But as soon as she clicked the power button, she saw 28 missed calls and 13 texts from her mom.

'Dear, I'm coming there now. But I'm with Sana.'

'She keeps on insisting to go with me after I accidentally tell her that I am going to you today.'

'Please pick up the phone.'

'I'm sorry.'

'I know you would get mad but I cannot stop her.'

'We're at the airport already.

'Pick up the phone.'

'We're at the taxi now.'

'Dear. Wake up!'

'We're at the lobby.'

'Damn, Chou Tzuyu. We're on the way to your apartment.'

"I'm so sorry dear'

And the last message was,

'I'm leaving her behind with you please talk to her.'

She texted her mom that it's okay even though it's not, before proceeding to order.

She stayed inside her bedroom not minding that Sana's outside probably still crying; until she heard a knock on her door.

"T-tzu... C-can we at least e-eat together? I-I cooked s-some foods." She can hear Sana's muffled voice with a hint of sadness from the other side of the door.

She did not say anything so does Sana. Little did she know that Sana's still there, sitting on the floor waiting for her to open the door. She just keeps on staring at the ceiling.

Five minutes later she heard the doorbell rang but before she can go to the front door, Sana beats her to it.

"Your food's here! Thank you for ordering from us!" The delivery girl said. (In Chinese)

Sana wasn't able to respond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter