Chapter One - Get Out Of My Way

What is meant to be , is meant to be

"Who enters the classroom last is a pig !" Junsu challenged Hyunseung , and snorted at him.

 
"You pig !" Hyunseung laughed and said , running towards the classroom door.
 
Meanwhile , Hyoyeon is talking on her handphone, walking slowly into the classroom, not noticing Hyunseung is running behind her .
 
"BANG !"
 
"Ouchhhhhh ! What the ..." She screamed and paused when she saw that it was Hyunseung.
 
Hyoyeon dropped her handphone onto the ground , Hyunseung quickly bent down to pick it up , at the same time , she bent down too , causing both of their heads to knock together .
 
"Owwwwww ! Can you stop getting into my way ?!" Hyoyeon screamed at Hyunseung again , but she didn't really mean it .
 
"I'm sor---" Hyunseung started to apologize , but paused as she pushed her way past him .
 
Hyunseung looked down , obviously upset that she was angry at him . At this moment , Junsu walked in . He was oblivious to what had happened just now .
 
"Hey buddy ! I lost .." Junsu said as he pretended to be sad , but he couldn't control his laughter , so he ended up laughing loudly .
 
"Hyung , it's not funny .. I just got into Hyoyeon's way .. Twice .. And she's mad at me .." Hyunseung replied in a soft voice as he walked to his seat ---- on the left side of Hyoyeon .
 
Hyoyeon shifted to her right as Hyunseung settled down in his seat . He noticed the awkwardness between them and decided not to apologize a second time .
 
"RING RING RING !" goes the school bell .
 
The teacher , Mr Son walked into the classroom .
 
"Good morning students , today , we have a very good news , " began Mr Son .
 
Everyone started whispering among themselves , wondering what the good news is about .
 
"Everyone , can I have your attention please ? " He continued .
 
The class became silent as the stern look casted on Mr Son's face .
 
"Hyunseung and Hyoyeon , can I invite both of you beside me ?" Mr Son smiled and continued , "Everyone please give them a big round of applause , these two students had just done our class , our school proud . They , as a pair , have won the first prize of the play-writing competition ."
 
The whole class cheered for both as you , as they walked up to Mr Son , smiling . (They wrote a play together many months back -- when they were still a loving couple .) Mr Son held out the trophy , two certificates and vouchers . Hyoyeon gladly took a certificate and voucher from Mr Son's hands , and Hyunseung did the same . Hyoyeon reach out to take the trophy , and Hyunseung reached for the same spot , touching her hand . She quickly jerked her hand away , causing the glass trophy to fall from her hands . Hyunseung quickly dived down to save the trophy , and ended up getting cut as the trophy broke into many tiny pieces .
 
"Ouch ." Hyunseung gave a small yelp and the glass piece cut his left arm .
 
Blood oozed out from the cut , down his left finger . Hyoyeon looked shocked , as if she got reminded of the last incident .
 
"Hyoyeon , hurry and bring him to the office !" Mr Son frowned as he said that .
 
"Call someone else to do it ." Hyoyeon replied coldly and decided she doesn't want to have anything to do with Hyunseung anymore .
 
"Hyoyeon !" Mr Son's face started to turn red .
 
"It's okay , I can go myself ." Hyunseung assured him .
 
"No , Hyoyeon , go with him . If you hadn't move , the trophy wouldn't have dropped down ." Mr Son insisted .
 
"Okay . Let's go ." She replied with the same cold tone as she walked out of the classroom , leaving Hyunseung behind .
 
Hyunseung walked behind her , holding tightly onto his bleeding left arm and thought of the last time when he was bleeding .
 

-Hyunseung's Memory-

 

 
"Ouch ." Hyunseung gasped as he tried to remove the splinter from his left foot .
 
"Don't touch it !" You commanded him in a worried tone ,"You'll get infected . C'mon , let's go get you some medication ."
 
"Hyoyeon .." Hyunseung said softly .
 
"Yes baby ?" Hyoyeon replied sweetly , smiling .
 
"Saranghaeyo ." Hyunseung said as he pulled Hyoyeon into a tight hug .
 
 
END OF CHAPTER ONE . PLEASE GIVE ME COMMENTS ! THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC , AND IT IS FOR SOMEONE AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT !