1. [Argentina]

Meet Again

Finally, he achieved peace and quiet with his new job as a wildlife photographer. After announcing his retirement in the music industry, Mino started to search for famous nature destinations around the world and begun his second life taking photos of wild animals. He successfully travelled to different countries around the world and his photos were recognized by both photographers and scientists. He was truly happy of his current passion, but he thought this is not enough.


After quitting music, his band immediately announced their disbandment. Since then, he never heard news of his other three member. He had no idea where they are right now, especially the oldest member who is his closest friend, or rather his almost lover. He was occupied by his work that he completely forgot about them.


Until one day, while he is in Argentina to take photos of penguins, Mino watched a news about Seungyoon signing exclusive contract with a famous American label to work on his solo US debut. He gasped in happiness when he finally got news from one of s. He thought Seungyoon continued with making music and finally achieved his goal of being famous in the US. 


Mino finally reached a decision – he will meet his bandmates once again and talk to them about their 
past. However, he did not have their numbers anymore. He was still persistent with his goal and immediately booked a flight to Los Angeles to find Seungyoon. He did not care about his errand at Argentina anymore.


Upon arrival in Los Angeles, he saw people talking about Seungyoon signing contract with that label. He heard both positive and negative reviews but he shrugged it. He knew Seungyoon could handle the criticisms since he was the leader of their group before. He was about to call a taxi when a middle-aged man wearing trench coat and painter’s hat approached him.


“You must be Mino, right?”


“Yes! I am Mino.”


“I am Jones, nice to meet you!” They both did a handshake before he continued. “I know you. You’re 
that famous rapper in Winner that become a wildlife photographer!”


“Wow! You really know me that well!” Mino responded. 

 

“I am a fan! It’s a pleasure to meet an extraordinary person.”


“Thank you very much!” Mino then interrupted his conversation. “I hate to do this but I have to go…”


Jones cut him and said “No! I don’t want you to spend money calling taxi. I have a car, I can take you 
there. It’s on me.”


Mino thanked Jones for the offer. He wanted to refuse it at first but Jones insisted. In the end, he 
accepted it. Once they get to the car, he noticed that Jones drove in the opposite direction, away from 
the hotel where he should stay.


“Excuse me but I think we’re going in the wrong direction.”


“I know. I---“

 

Before Jones continued, Mino tried to pull down the windows to scream for help like he was kidnapped 
by a random American. Jones pulled Mino and stopped what he is doing.


“Relax, Mino. I know what I’m doing!”


“Then where are you taking me?” He angrily asked.


“I have to tell you something, but you need to relax first. Calm yourself, jeez!”


Mino went back to his relaxed state before he listened to Jones.


“I am from Continental Records…”


Mino was shocked from that revelation. Continental Records is the label where Seungyoon had his 
contract signing.


“I talked to Seungyoon before he decided to sign contract with my agency. Remember? I said I am a fan 
of your group.”


Mino nodded while still in awe of his situation right now.


“I was very sad when that disbandment happened. But that became my opportunity to talk to
Seungyoon if he can join my agency. He refused at first because Seungyoon thought he want to build his 
fame in his home country before joining the international market.”


Mino shifted from being angry for almost being kidnapped by a stranger to being happy that his goal of 
finding s is finally coming true.


“He released a solo single that rocked the whole Korea, and even international audience recognized him 
finally. That’s where I stepped in and asked him again about the contract. He finally said yes.”


Mino almost cried hearing the good news from Seungyoon. But then, he remembered he had still no 
idea where Jones will take him.


“Where are we going, though?” He asked.


“To my agency! I want to talk to you more.”


“I’m sorry but I need to talk to Seungyoon. This is the reason I went here.”


Jones raised his eyebrow and smirked. “Okay. Before that, do you know why I was in the airport?”


Mino shook his head then Jones continued. “I was supposed to meet Seungyoon in the airport…”


“WHAT? He’s coming here?”


“We were supposed to start our meeting with him to talk about his debut. But it looks like his flight 
came earlier than I expected. Silly me! I was 3 hours late.”
“So this means we will meet him?”


“Maybe. I hope he’s in the building now.”

 

Mino wanted to giggle in happiness but he thought he was too childlike to do that. He then relaxed himself while Jones is bringing him to the building.

 

They finally reached Continental Records and Jones assisted him to his office. Jones left Mino because of his personal errands. Meanwhile, Mino was silent while waiting for Jones. He roamed around the room and noticed that Jones has photos of animals that he personally captured. He remembered selling those in an auction. Mino was amazed by the fact that Jones is really his fan that he bought some from his collection.

 

He startled when he heard footsteps coming in the office. He thought that Jones is coming. But to his surprise, a familiar face entered the room. Mino immediately hugged Seungyoon and cried in happiness. Seungyoon returned the hug and laughed at the idea that Mino never change his crybaby self.

 

The hug lasted for two minutes before they pulled away.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seungyoon asked.

 

“Jones brought me here! I never thought I will see you here. I’m very happy!”

 

“What a surprise! Jones really approached you then brought you here? He’s still your fan after all.”

 

“I know! He has the photographs from my collection.”

 

“They’re actually mesmerizing to see.”

 

“Yoon, I really, really want to see you. I even came from Argentina for you. I want to talk to you and our other members…”

 

Mino was stopped by Seungyoon and said “I want to tell you something, too” In his most serious face.