010

Description

Tomorrow, tomorrow he will try calling again. 

.

.

.\

He dialed his number again. 

That's like a habit for him  to do it, dialing his inactive number. The number he memorized, the number that used to be on the top of his contact. 

Junki put his phone on his ears and it's always the same line everytime he called the number. 

The number you're calling is not active or out of coverage area, please try again in a few minutes.

Junki sighed, he ended the call. 

He's been doing this for almost two years now. 

Two years after Keigo decided to leave him. And that's because of his own stupidity for cheating on the younger boy. Junki was in despair when Keigo ended everything with him but he knew it was all his fault and did nothing to stop him. Two weeks, he isolated himself, but then he realized at least he needed to apologize to Keigo so he tried to call him but it didn't reach him. The number died since then, but Junki kept trying even until today. 

All traces of Keigo was gone as if he didn't exist. Junki tried finding him once, but there's nothing. The last time he heard, Keigo went back to Aichi but when Junki went there, he still couldn't find him. He didn't know where he is but Junki misses him so much. He wanted to kneel in front of him and beg him for forgiveness. He was wrong for cheating, he didn't know Keigo was that important for him. 

Sighing, Junki decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. Tomorrow, tomorrow he will try calling again. Maybe Keigo will reactivate the number, he told himself this everyday.

Foreword

it's a really short au, just to contribute to the community