Final

Until My Last Pearl Sapphire Blue Breath

Until my last Pearl Sapphire Blue Breath

 

It’s 6am, the alarm rings, you get up and hear children running around, you sit up, wear your slippers and go out your room, you go out and smell coffee and bacon. A man approaches, he takes your hand and assists you to sit down. The children settled down around the table and started eating, the man puts bacon on your plate and hands you coffee, you finished eating, you stood up and put your plate in the dish washer, you walk a few feet and slid open your glass door and out you went to your porch.

You sit down and took in the beautiful sight, you breath fresh cool air and relax. You turned your head and see a picture, you picked it up and smiled, the children suddenly came out and saw you looking at the picture. One of them, a little girl approached you and sat on your lap, she then looked at the picture and asked “who are they and where is that?”, “They are the greatest boy group that has ever lived, the kings of Hallyu” You replied. “Super Junior” the little girl read. “who are they, why haven’t I heard of them?” The little girl asked again, you just smiled, a bit teary eyed, you looked at the little girl and looked away and up. The man suddenly came out “Come on kids, don’t pester grandma, she’s fragile you know” the man said. The kids then ran off, the man then sits down beside you, and looks at the picture, “You miss them huh, mom?” the man asked. “Yes, yes I do” You replied. “when was this again mom?” He asked. “The first super show I attended. “oh, right right, was that the one where dad saw you in the crowd? Look at this, he is so young! So are you mom” He said. “Yes, that is the night I met your father” You replied. “your son looks at you “Do you miss dad?” He asked. You look at him “Yes, I do honey. I miss him a lot. He was the star I never thought I would reach, he was the star who went down just to reach me” you replied, tears rolling down your eyes. Your son then hugged you and you hugged back. The day went by and it is time for bed again. You went into your room, sat down on the bed and looked around. Your bedroom was full of your signed super junior collection, the posters on the wall that had your husband on them, you then lay your eyes on your nightstand, there was a picture of you and all 15 of the Super Junior members, and then your wedding picture.

You take both pictures and lied down with them, you close your eyes, you take a deep breath and said “I’ll always Prom15e to 13elieve, 10ve and Prot3ct, because I am part of ELF, the last fandom standing, and we stan Super Junior, the Last Men Standing”. You then breath again, “Saranghaeyo, Super Junior, until my last Pearl Sapphire Blue Breath” you muttered.
after what felt like a few minutes, you heard the sound of screaming and singing.

“Nungamgo gudael guryoyo,
Mamsok gudael chajatjyo
Narul balkyo junun
bichiboyo yongwonhan
Haengbogul nochil sun opjyo
Gudae na boinayo?
Narul bullojwoyo gudaegyothe
Issulgoya norul saranghae!
Hamkeheyo gudaewa yongwonhi.~”

 

You snap your eyes open, and there you were near the barricade, you look up and saw 15 familiar faces, one of them approached you and put his hand out, you take it and he takes you up the stage and into his arms, your husband, [Your Super Junior Bias], then kisses you and you kiss back.
“Welcome home, honey. We were waiting for you” [Your Super Junior bias] said. Just then, all 14 Super Junior members approach you and gives you a hug. Your husband then hugs you again and says, “Saranghaeyo, Until my last Pearl Sapphire Blue Breath”. Tears roll down from your eyes. You are home.

 

I hope you like it guys! your feed back would mean a lot! <3