test

test
Please log in to read the full chapter

I miss her. I miss everything about her. I miss her badly.

I had a glimpse of her today while she was entering her car. She was going to filming for her drama. She lost weight again for working too much. I wanted to take care of her like always but I know she would just reject me. She wouldn’t even probably talk to me. The last time we talked she was angry. I was too stunned with what happened. But I can’t blame her for feeling that way. I can only blame myself for everything that has happened in our relationship She was almost done with her make up when I found her. I just got back from my filming and haven’t seen her for two days. I gave her a hug and a kiss but she just look at me. Her staff excused themselves to give us a room. I held her hand and kiss her again. From the look in her eyes I know she is upset. “Not happy to see me, my Love?” She didn’t answer she stood up and went to another room and I followed her. “Let’s talk “she said, the seriousness in her voice alarmed me. “ What’s wrong? “I ask taking a seat beside her but she stood up and occupied the chair across me. Honestly I was shocked with what she did.

“So, no marriage plan again this year, huh and your schedule is full until the end of the year” her voice was low, she was looking at me, her eyes hurt and angry. “It’s not that.. “ “We had an agreement. I only have to finish the drama and we will have the wedding after “ Ji hyo-yah..listen to me “. But she didn’t.

“I am tired of all these excuses. I don’t think I really am part of your plans. I have given you enough time and understanding but this is too much for me to deal ““No, don’t say that. You know that you are my life, and I will be empty without you ““That’s ridiculous you know. I used to believe in that but I don’t think I can now “. What she said was unexpected, I was seeing a different side of he and it totally made me dumbfound. This was not I was expecting when I came to see her.

“I love you so much, you know. And there’s no other man I’ve loved like how much I love you and you know that. But, when I saw the clip I realized and questioned myself if you felt the same way for me all these years. Because this isn’t the first time you did this to me and what’s painful is I always believed in you. I forgot about myself, of what I deserved.” I just sat there while she was talking, her voice was full of sadness and my heart was crushed with the realization of how I’ve let her down again.

“On our anniversary last year

Please log in to read the full chapter