Under The Moon

Under The Moon With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Her lips parted with a small sigh escaping, her hands clasped as the wind passed by them. It's not cold, not hot, probably just in between, enough to relax both bodies without having to worry about the weather.

 

She, for a moment, took a glance at the moon, before taking a moment to look at the face of the woman she loves. A smile then shaped her lips, and she couldn't help, but touch the hand of her oh-so-loved woman, intertwining their fingers that were molded to fit just perfectly.

 

"Tonight's the full worm moon night, making the moon look brighter and closer." Yujin, tightened her hold against the other as she spoke, smiling warmly as she watches the moon above.

 

The moon is at its closest to the earth tonight, perigee, the term is. And it's emitting 30% more light than usual, but what does Yujin find brighter than this?

 

The eyes of the woman beside her.
So fascinating, the reflection of the light coming from the moon on Minjoo's eyes is. Yujin had to stare, something she probably had done quite several times within the past hour they'd been together.
 

 

While Minjoo hasn't diverted her eyes yet away from the moon until she felt the pair of eyes deeply gazing at her, she gave the other a glance...
 

 

"It's pretty." A brief comment from the older yet with a warming voice, making the younger feel her inside curling up.
 

 

"You're prettier." Minjoo had to chuckle, not taking Yujin seriously, but that's one of the many things why she fell for the latter—the transparency Yujin has, t6 sh6w every amount of the younger's love for her.
 

 

Yujin had to avoid Minjoo's eyes after that, feeling a bit timid after the sudden hit of the realization that the punchline may have been a little too cheesy. And this time, it's Minjoo's turn to stare at the latter.
 

 

Looking at the younger, she had it in her mind, that she isn't the only pretty one being shone by the moon above. Minjoo is so sure that Yujin, as well, is pretty herself, but with the moonlight hitting every edge of Yujin's distinct features, she couldn't help like the latter, to stare and admire such beauty.
 

 

"It's one of my wishes, to see you with me, stargazing or watching a full moon stand out above..." Yujin voiced out randomly, still looking at the moon.
 

 

"Because I find it so romantic, seeing the person you love be so beautiful under the emitted light of the moon." It was Yujin's wish to feel so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter