Shake Me Up

Shake Me Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The rainbow-colored string lights after sunset at Kyungsoo’s bar.

It was a local gay spot in the downtown area of the bustling city, and tonight they had a new addition to their line up of eye candy serving customers from behind the bar.

Kyungsoo knew it was good for business to hire attractive young men and women to tend to crafting and serving drinks.

But he never took a personal interest in any of his employees. 

 

Until Kim Kai. 

 

Kai had a fresh glow to his flawless skin and a bright smile that could melt the coldest of hearts. 

Kyungsoo blushed when he caught himself staring at the young man winking while handing a drink to a patron who left a hefty tip. 

 

The manager decided to walk over and make some small talk. 

 

Once standing across the bar from his new crush, Kyungsoo’s voice left his throat as he went to speak and could find no words.

Kai looked at him and grinned, seeing the lovestruck puppy struggle to speak. 

 

“Don’t worry boss, I’ll wink at you too,” he said, finishing it off with a wink in the older guy’s direction. 

 

Kyungsoo swallowed, butterflies filling his stomach. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter