Keeping our marriage hot

KEEPING OUR MARRIAGE HOT

Everyone can see that Choi Siwon is excited like a little kid. Well, the man is happy every day because he has his perfect wife and little son but today he is happier than ever before. He keeps checking the time and counts every minute until 6 p.m. when he will be finally able to leave his office. It is hard to focus on work when Siwon knows what is waiting for him. 

 

Meanwhile, Yesung is getting ready for his husband. Kibum was a good boy for the whole time when his mommy was getting his hair ready so now he is munching on a cookie and watches his mommy who is walking around the big walk-in-closet and looking for something y and yet decent because he definitely doesn’t want to look like a . Yesung finally chose his outfit and put the clothes aside because he still has to shave his legs and do his make-up. They are going to meet at 7 p.m. and Yesung wants to let his husband to wait a bit but in the same time wants to be with him as soon as possible.

 

It is almost 6:30 p.m. when Heechul came. He is going to look after Kibum tonight so his friends can enjoy some fun. Yesung is already prepared to leave but feels guilty for going out without his little cupcake. Heechul found him in the kitchen preparing a bottle of milk for Kibum. Yesung is holding his son on one arm and the second hand is busy preparing the milk. Kibum is getting heavier and soon Yesung won’t be able to carry him around so easily but for now they are okay. Heechul has to admit that Yesung is gorgeous. The dress suits him so well and makes him really beautiful.

THE DRESS

 

“Give him to me before he gets your clothes dirty.”

 

Heechul wants to take Kibum from him but Yesung shakes his head no. At least he is going to feed his baby before going to meet his husband. Kibum drinks the milk while gripping black hair of his mommy and then Yesung kissed his chubby cheeks few times. 

 

“Mommy loves you.”

 

Yesung put the almost 18 months old baby down in his playpen and waved to him.

 

“Bye bye.”

 

Kibum is looking on his mommy and then slowly lifted his chubby hands to wave. Yesung hesitantly goes to the front door but keeps turning his head to look on his son. Heechul repeated few times that Kibum is safe with him and finally pushed Yesung out of the house. Yesung got in his car and started to drive. His mind is slowly letting go of thoughts about Kibum because his husband is waiting for him.

 

Siwon is already sitting in the luxury restaurant where will their romantic evening start. Siwon is nervous, he doesn’t know why but here he is - his palms are sweating, he is and his mouth feels dry. It is 7:15 p.m. and Siwon sees that their waiter is smirking. He probably thinks that Siwon was dumped and he is satisfied that even someone so rich can be ignored. Siwon is annoyed by that smirking guy but then he hears that someone has entered the restaurant and he looked toward the door. A smile spreads across his face and stood up to pull the chair out for his lady. Yesung is walking to their table and few men glanced on his perfect small . Yesung knows that people are watching him but he belongs only to his husband. The waiter’s jaw dropped after seeing that the man’s date came and tries to act professionally while going to take their order. 

 

Siwon can’t take his eyes off his perfect husband and his arm. Yesung’s waist looks tiny with the black belt tightly hugging him. They ordered dinner and the waiter opened a bottle of champagne for them. Yesung sips on the bubbly beverage and smiles on his husband. It is nice to be alone with his husband but his mind is occasionally wandering back to his baby. Heechul knows that he must immediately call them in case of an emergency and Heechul is sure that he won’t risk making Yesung and Siwon mad. Heechul knows that Yesung would torture him to death if Kibum gets hurt. 

 

Yesung feels that he is getting drunk, the champagne and his husband make him dizzy. He enjoys the delicious food and occasional kisses he gets from Siwon. They are still in a restaurant so Siwon has to restrain his lust. For now he can be satisfied with soft kisses and with holding the petite white hand in his. Siwon is whispering sweet things in Yesung’s ear and forces him to blush because of the naughty things. They haven’t had for so many weeks, almost two months because Kibum is a very mischievous boy. Whenever his parents want to enjoy some fun for adults, he starts to cry. They don’t know how can he know that they want to “cuddle”. Kibum sleeps in his room and when his parents touch each other to make love, the baby bursts into tears and won’t stop until his mommy or daddy comes to soothe him. Now after so many weeks they are passionate so much that right after paying for the dinner they decided to head in the hotel where they will spend the night. Yesung was thinking about having a short walk but with his husband so close it is impossible to control his arousal and he can’t wait for getting in the hotel. They are kissing while stumbling toward an elevator. Right after the elevator’s doors closed, Siwon pressed his petite wife to the wall and his hands are roaming across his perfect body. Yesung wraps his arms around his husband’s strong shoulders and feels his hands and lips everywhere. 

 

The elevator stopped and they find it hard to keep their hands off their bodies while looking for their apartment. Siwon bought the prettiest apartment which has the best view of Seoul and with huge jacuzzi in the bathroom. Siwon slammed the door of their room and fights with the zipper on Yesung’s back. He hears that the fabric is ripping but he doesn’t care about ruining the dress - he wants to get inside them no matter what. Siwon finally managed to open the zipper and quickly pulled them down. Siwon groaned after seeing that Yesung was completely underneath the dress. He is wearing no , nothing. Siwon ran his hands across the pale skin and wrapped one arm around the lean waist of his wife. Siwon picked him up with ease and carried him toward the bed. He can’t stop caressing the soft skin and Yesung gets shy and insecure because of the scars on his s. He tries to cover himself with his hands but Siwon gently grabs his slim wrists and pulled his hands away. Siwon doesn’t see the scars as ugly, it is an evidence that everyone’s happiness is fragile. Siwon gently kissed the long scars and then continues planting kiss after kiss on Yesung’s body until he reaches his small chin. They stare on each other for a while before Siwon kissed his small and perfectly shaped lips. Yesung snuggles closer to his husband and Siwon took a break from kissing him to enter him with his hard manhood. A moan left Yesung’s lips and Siwon smiles because he is going to bring him so much pleasure. Yesung will be writhing in pleasure and beg for more.

 

It has been so long since they had . Now without crying Kibum they can finally enjoy some fun which doesn’t contain playing with blocks or watching Pororo. Yesung isn’t thinking about his son anymore, not when he is so close to his husband. Of course that Yesung can’t stop worrying about Kibum. He was the one who carried him under his heart for 9 months, his instincts don’t let him to rest but at least they are silent for now. Yesung wraps his arms around Siwon’s neck and focuses on his husband’s every move. Siwon is slow, he is enjoying this. Yesung stabbed his short nails in Siwon’s skin and cries out. The pleasure he is receiving is huge and Yesung can’t stop himself from and squirming under Siwon. He feels the friction which comes from Siwon’s every move and closes his eyes. Siwon feels the same, the warmth and moisture is enveloping his and he feels so close to Yesung. s are building up in their bodies and Yesung’s legs started to shake while his clamps around Siwon. Siwon is grunting and feels a tingling sensation in the base of his . After few more seconds his shoots out and fills Yesung. They spend more time with limbs tangled together and then Siwon slowly got up. They need to try the jacuzzi in the bathroom. Yesung sighed after seeing that his dress is ruined but now he wants to cuddle with his husband. Siwon the jacuzzi and they get in the warm water. Yesung sighed when the water started to massage his tired body and he relaxes. The nice dinner, and now this jacuzzi. Siwon brings another bottle of champagne and more things from the mini bar. They are soaking their bodies in the warm water and simply enjoy being together. After a while Yesung feels like falling asleep so they moved back in the bed and Yesung really fell asleep in few minutes. Siwon is watching his cute face for a while before also closing his eyes and falling asleep. 

 

The morning came fast and Siwon woke up with Yesung lying on top of him. He his back until Yesung woke up and they take a shower together. The zipper on the dress is broken so Siwon gives him his jacket to cover his back. They get in their car and head home. They are feeling so good after spending one night alone but now Yesung wants to hold his baby again.

 

They arrived and Siwon unlocked the front door and together they walked in the house. They must be still asleep because the house is silent. Yesung took off his shoes so the noisy pumps and quietly walks upstairs. He found Heechul sprawled on the bed in the guest room and then he sneaked in Kibum’s room. Yesung widely smiles after finding Kibum already awake. The little boy immediately calls out and reaches his short arms toward his mommy. Yesung runs to the crib and gently grabs him under armpits. 

 

“Did you sleep well my little dumpling?”

 

Kibum giggles while gripping his mother’s hair and Yesung is hugging him and kisses his chubby cheeks few times. He missed his baby so much! Yesung goes downstairs where is Siwon cooking breakfast for everyone but stops to kiss his cute son. Heechul woke up because of the noises coming from downstairs and got scared that maybe someone broke in the house. Luckily he only found Siwon with plate full of pancakes. They sat down around the dining table and eat while Yesung cuddles with his baby who is munching on a pancake. Kibum is smiling on everyone because today he is in really good mood. After all why should he be sad? His mommy is holding him, he is eating delicious food and soon his parents are going to play with him - his life is perfect.