Final

Hello es, Middle Fingers Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before summer break – 4pm

The young lecturer explains about the business economy nowadays in front of students. He knows some of them won’t focus on his teaching but focus on his figure actually. What the…never mind, he just keep lecture about it. After five minutes, the slide is finish and the screen turn into black colour.

Jiyong step down from the podium and walk nearby his desk. He adjusts his eyeglasses and neck tie for a moment. Before he is giving out the task to them. Yes, he still 28-years old who hold degree of Bachelor and Master in Business Economy from the prestige university at Miami before. Now, he becomes a young lecturer in that university which the students suppose call him ‘Prof Kwon’ not ‘Mr Kwon’. What a joke, he is just ing genius afterall.

“I know that today is last day before all of you get summer break. But it doesn’t mean I can’t all of you enjoy without finishing my project,” Jiyong said while turn the page of the mighty heavy book at his desk.

“But Mr Kwon, this is summer time! I’m sure that you also want to enjoy yourself after facing all of us for 3 months before,” said one of his male students. Jiyong grins. He knows that guy name something like Yoon or what…

“Mr Kang! Of course, I don’t want to check your wild summer plan but this is university’s requirement. So, yeah…All of you need to finish that damn project so that I can grade it fair enough,” Jiyong smirks. He rises up his face and gives a dangerous gaze to them.

“Yah, Yoon! Shut up enough…You’re making this worse,” said his fellow, Hoony.

Jiyong just shake his head. He walks for few steps in front of his desk. He holds the book with his left hand and his right hand holds the pen. Suddenly, he put his weight on the desk which the female students found he is a super-hot lecturer that they ever met. Instead of his pen, he always bites his finger nail for a while before he continues it. He gives the order to them for finishing the project and hand-over it after the summer break finish.

“Yes, Miss Kim…” He looks for a while to recognize who pull up the hand. “Miss Kim Jennie, right? What is your concern?” continue Jiyong.

“Does it consider as individual or groupie?” ask Jennie. Jiyong close the book and put the book away from him.

“It is individual but you can discuss it as a groupie. But please don’t copy and paste cause I won’t mind to give a straight F,” warns Jiyong with his vicious smile. He looks at his watch which another five minutes before his class end. So why not?

“Five minutes, guys girls! Free personal question before I finish my class,” Jiyong said with his gummy smile. The female students of course shriek happily since Jiyong is their favourite lecturer. Not the male one, they think that Jiyong is super-duper evil lecturer that they ever met. However, he doesn’t give any for students who cheat or skipping his class. He treats everyone fair and square.

“Mr Kwon!” Nayun call him. Jiyong just give his gestures to continue. “Would you spend the summer time with us? We plan to have a beach time at Jeju,” asks Nayun.

“That’s nice, Nayun but thanks for inviting me. I got my own plan for this summer. But if any of you bump with me, don’t be afraid to say ‘Hi’!” said Jiyong politely.

“Wow! Does Mr Kwon have plan with his girlfriend? Oh yeah, I think I might see you at different place, maybe Gangnam…I thought you stay at Hannamdong,” said Bobby.

“Well, I’m a Korean citizen of course I am freedom to walk around at Gangnam, Mr Kim Jiwon,” said Jiyong lightly. He sits up from his desk. He walks back at his desk. “So, my students…Happy Summer Break! And please don’t forget to finish the task given,” continue Jiyong.

The students groan because they can’t ask him too much questions. The girls wave their hands to Jiyong and Jiyong replied it. The boys shake his hand. Jiyong sigh slowly after he sees his last student step out from the class. Jiyong switch off the screen projector and air conditioner before he left it.

 

The corridor – 5 pm

Along the corridor, Jiyong replies the bow and wishes from other students. Till he almost passes through the university clinic, he put a smile when someone comes out from that clinic. “Happy Summer Break, Prof Kwon!” said that young lady.

“Same goes to you, Ms Lee Hayi! Did you see Doctor Lee just now?” said Jiyong.

“Yes, I did! I request for a part time job with her since I won’t going back to my hometown,” said Hayi. Jiyong nods.

“Hayi! I thought…Oh, Prof Kwon! Just finish your class today?” Jiyong look at her who had a feline eyes and a mole under her lips. Her plump lips. “Prof Kwon?”

“Oh, yes I did finish my class today, Doctor Lee! I think I need to go back to my office now. Hayi, all the best with your part-time job. Doctor Lee is great doctor in this university since you are one of medical students,” said Jiyong and rush walk away from both of them.

“What the…” Chaerin couldn’t finish her statement and look at Hayi. “Don’t ask me anything!”

“What? I don’t say anything, Unnie! Just like I said before this…Prof Kwon!”

“Yah, Lee Hayi! I think you’ll be late to arrive your place. Just go home safely,” urges Chaerin. Hayi smile smirk. Chaerin just shrug her shoulder. When she is about to hanging her white coat, her phone vibrates. Immediately her face creates a smile.

From: Clingy Oppa
Babe, don’t be late! I’m waiting you at my Lambo. Please hurry, baby! It is summer time.

She shakes her head and quickly replied the message. Chaerin untie her hairbun and rubs her scalp. Brush off her tight white shirt and black pencil skirt. She takes her Louboutin handbag. She looks around the corridor to check it. She never shows her wild dress up along her working at here. Chaerin know that her boyfriend will be furious if he found that Chaerin wear something y to come for work. Her phone keep vibrate to show that her boyfriend can’t wait her for a minute anymore. At the ground level, she spots a black Lamborghini with the darkest tinted parking nearby the lift. She opens the door and step in.

“Jeez, Oppa! Can’t you wait to see me…Did y-…” Her lips had been lock with her boyfriend’s lips. It is a passion kiss. Slowly it is turn to wild and lusty kiss. Chaerin put her hand at his chest to push him a little bit. “Oppa, we are still at here…Your students might found you!”

Jiyong smile smirk. “No, Baby! They won’t believe that their favourite Prof got this damn black Lambo. Come Baby, give me a summer kiss that you promise me before…”  Jiyong continue lock his lips towards Chaerin’s lips. Chaerin gives up when Jiyong’s tongue enter . She shivers when his long fingers play around her tight white shirt. Suddenly Chaerin feel chill cause Jiyong able to her shirt and almost exposed her black lacy bra.

“Oppa! I think we need to leave this compound before the guard come here,” said Chaerin after Jiyong broke the kiss.

“I can’t wait when I see you wear like that…” Jiyong whine. Chaerin smile and brush Jiyong’s hair.

“Aww, baby…I promise I will shower my love to you only once we get back our to your place,” said Chaerin. Jiyong groan but he finally gives up. He immediately step the pedal to pace the speed. Chaerin need to ‘heal’ Jiyong’s suffers before it is become worse. Chaerin smirks and put a light kiss on Jiyong’s cheek.

“Baby! Did you invite me for something?” asks Jiyong naughtily.

“Just focus on the road, Prof Kwon!” cut Chaerin with demand tone.

 

Summer break time – 9 pm

No soul in the university knows that Jiyong had different life beside become a young lecturer. Nobody except their true friends knows the relationship between Jiyong and Chaerin actually. It is true that Jiyong have a house at Hannamdong but there is his family’s house. He actually stays in together with Chaerin at Gannam after their parents bless their relationship.

“Baby!” calls his girlfriend inside their bedroom. Jiyong titled his head once the door is open.

“Yes, baby?” answer Jiyong. “Holy motherer! Hunchae ah…you’re totally smoky y tonight,” praise Jiyong. Chaerin look at Jiyong and put a naughty smile. She decides to wear something like for that night https://cdn-images.farfetch-contents.com/14/47/52/09/14475209_21894225_1000.jpg

“Well, since my greatest G-Dragon will perform tonight. So I decide to wear like this to fire up your energy, baby! Do you remember that you give it to me during birthday party?” said Chaerin wrap her arms around Jiyong’s neck.  Jiyong scan her look from the top till bottom. Perfect!

“Of course, I do remember! I thought you will wear for me exclusively,” said Jiyong seems sound jealous on his tone right there. “What the hell, as long as you always throw yourself into my arms everyday every night,” continue Jiyong and press his lips on Chaerin’s lips. From passionate kiss suddenly turn to wild kiss.

“J-Ji…” she mumbles along kiss. “Ji, we need to get our to the club tonight!” continue Chaerin but her arms still wrap around his neck.

“Never mind, Chae…They always know that we never come on the time plus summer time is just a beginning,” replies Jiyong. Chaerin looks at Jiyong’s darken eyes. She knows it.

“Then, please make it faster! Don’t hang me up,” whisper Chaerin at his earlobe.

“You know that I will…” replies Jiyong after lift up one of Chaerin leg. Well, we know what happen when both of them stay together right. Let’s skip about it. (Sorry!)

 

In the club – 10.30 pm

“Chaerinnie!” shout Bom once she sees the couple. Chaerin waves her hand and immediately walk to the groupie. Bom hugs Chaerin and after that she glares on Chaerin naughtily.

“Wait a minute! I smell ‘we doing the wild before come here’! Yah, Rinnie ah…” giggle Bom while slap on Chaerin’s arm. Jiyong just make a poker face and turn around.

“Shh, Unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter