Second Chance Around 1

Second Chance Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura POV

It was the same morning for me. I wake-up with Chaeyeon beside me. Yes, my girlfriend. We live together in the big apartment around Gangnam.


Before I continue, let me introduce myself. My name is Miyawaki Sakura, my dad is CEO of big research company in Japan, he has branch in Korea, and here I am, the one who manage that branch. As I mentioned before, I have beautiful girlfriend, she is Korean and her name is Lee Chaeyeon.

 

I stood up carefully so as not to wake Chaeyeon and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.
 

"Baby, where are you?" I heard Chaeyeon’s voice from living room looking for me
"I'm here Babe, in the kitchen, cook breakfast for us" I replied
"Hmm, it smells good, what are you cooking? KkuraBbang I guess?" Chaeyeon asked with her hand around my waist and hugged me from behind.
"Yes it is" I said with wide smile on my lips.

We always enjoyed and spent our morning together. It was perfect.

Until one day, Chaeyeon got call from her father that he will retire soon from his company and wanted Chaeyeon to take over his position.


"Congratulation babe! I'm happy for you!" I said while hugging Chaeyeon tightly
"So they will call me Ms. President then from tomorrow? It sounds nice." I said again jokingly.
"Oh you like it? Okay then Ms. President, give me a kiss. A long kiss that you can give to me" Chaeyeon said as she pressed her lips to me.

At first, I didn’t have feeling that it would change everything in my life.

Yes, everything…… Our routines every morning, even Chaeyeon’s affection to me.
 

Chaeyeon became very busy with her new job as company’s president. Well, I’m the CEO also, but I can easily manage my time because I have leadership and basic management that my father taught me, besides I just want to spend my time with Chaeyeon.

But as for Chaeyeon, she needed to learn from the beginning, that’s why she used most of her time to learn, and I know she didn’t want to disappoint her father.

Since then, we rarely had communication. Chaeyeon will wake up early morning before me and arrived home very late. I tried to understand it and always there for her even in her hard time.


It's been 6 months since Chaeyeon became president in her father’s company. Also, that day was our 3 years anniversary as a couple. Since I know she will very busy in her company, I decided to took a day off and cooked lunch for her, her favorite food.

"I think Chaeyeon will like it, and I will surprise her in her office" I said as I arranged the food in the box with wide smile plastered in my face.

I can imagine her happy face already, and it make me can’t wait to meet her. Then, I ride my car to her office.


"Ms. Lee, your girlfriend is here" Chaeyeon's secretary just informed her that I was in the guest room of the company. Then, she immediately headed there to meet me.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter