004

Unforeseen Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye bows towards everyone that she came across with once she's inside the company's building. Putting her handbag down, she stretches her arms as she sits on her chair, turning on her desktop as she plans on resuming the work her senior asked her to do yesterday. Jihye yawns, her fingers tapping on the mouse when she feels a tap on her shoulder, making her turns to look at the person on her back. She stands up and bows when she saw it's Mrs. Tae.

"Mr. Oh is on his medical leave today, he said because a troll pricked her chopstick on his thigh, and he doesn't want to come to work limping. And I believe that troll must be you because he asked me to make his troll go and take care of him at his house."

Jihye clenches her fist, if Mrs. Tae isn't someone that she looks up to she would've fight for her rights and refuse to become a slave at that 's house. Jihye sighs and nods,

"I've texted you the address. His house pin number is 0000. Just go inside and wait until he wakes up, you probably need to help him re-arrange his schedule for today since he's taken his leave and everything needs to be rescheduled."

Jihye nods and takes her handbag, saving her works and shutting her desktop off. She bows towards Mrs. Tae and lazily drags her handbag along the way to the lift. She lets out a loud sigh in the lift, sticking her head on the lift's wall while she waits for it to get down. Jihye waves towards Joy when she saw her talking to one of the other interns, the both of them waving at Jihye and when she's inside her car, a text message comes in and as expected, it's from Mrs. Tae, sending her Sehun's address. She groans and keys in the address on the GPS grumpily. never stops cursing.

"I'm going to burn his house down!"

Jihye groans again once she's reached Sehun's penthouse, closing her eyes as she takes a deep breath to calm herself down so that she won't kill her boss when he's asleep in his own house. Jihye keys in the stupid pin number,

"Stupid . 0000? Even the kids in my neighbourhood can gets inside his house with this stupid pin number."

The door makes a ding sounds and unlocks itself, Jihye steps inside, closing the door and she juts her lips, seeing how clean and neat his penthouse is, something that she didn't expect because maybe she hates him too much already to think about him positively. Jihye puts her handbag on the glass table and sits on the fluffy couch, a smile crept up on her face as she opens her arms, enjoying the comfortable couch.

"Maybe I should ask him where did he got this couch.."

Jihye mumbles as she starts laying down on the couch with a grin on her face. Her short legs dangling at the edge of the fluffy couch. She's about to drift off to sleep when she feels something kicking her legs. She clicks her tounge and sits up grumpily while she opens her eyes, her eyes widen when she saw Sehun looking down at her, shirtless, his abs looking like they're angry. Jihye gulps and widen as she looks at his abs, 

"Woah..."

She closes and looks up at Sehun who then smirks and puts his hands on his hips, purposedly showing his abs off,

"I know I'm not only good looking but my body is too."

Jihye pretends to puke as she then stands up and kicks his shin, making him whimpers in pain,

"Freak!"

Jihye turns towards Sehun and sticks her tounge out as she makes her way towards his kitchen. Sehun's about to say something until her voice cuts him off,

"I'm not going to talk to a ape so you better dress yourself up properly if you want me to start working."

"I'm not an ape, you troll!"

Jihye ignores him and casually opens his fridge, her eyes widen seeing there's only mineral waters inside his fridge, not even eggs are inside it. She turns around to lecture him about his fridge but he's nowhere to be found, making Jihye sighs and grumpily takes out her phone from her long skirt's pocket, cursing herself for feeling bad towards the stupid ape and his empty fridge.

"Mom, can you pack some kimchi and get Eunwoo to get some basic necessities, like ramen and eggs?"

Jihye nods, tiptoeing to open the upper cupboard as she listens to her mom talking over the phone.

"I'll text Eunwoo the address later. Thank you, mom."

Jihye puts her phone back inside her skirt's pocket and she's about to slip on the floor as she tiptoes until she lands on a familiar sturdy chest, hands gripping on her arms tightly. 

"What the hell are you doing you short little troll?"

Sehun releases her arms as Jihye turns to look at him who's already dressed in his black izro shirt, her cheeks redden and weirdly, she could feel her heart thumping the same way it's thumping when she liked him back during their high school days. 

"Stop lurking around my house like a thief, here."

Sehun hands her an ipad, Jihye takes it and follows him to the couch which she immediately takes a sit on when she saw him seating but her eyes widen and she stands up straight when she feels her touching something hard instead of the fluffy couch. She turns and see him annoyingly smiling as he already has both his legs on the couch, so the hard things that her touched just now were his stupid long legs. 

"What? You're welcomed to seat if you want. These are much more expensive than this couch."

Sehun proudly said as he pats his own legs with an annoying smile on his handsome face, looking up at Jihye who's looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter