Final

Hero in a Dinosaur Costume
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hayoung is on her way to the convenience store she works at. She is currently taking her time walking around the neighborhood. But good things don't last very long.

 

A hideous looking man suddenly appear in front of her with a wicked smile plastered across his face. He slowly steps closer to her as she steps back.

 

"Hm~? Quite the cute one aren't you?"

 

Growing even more scared as she steps back, her whole body is trembling. The man suddenly grabs her by her chin. Out of reflex, she slaps the man's hand before screaming her lungs out.

 

The man grabs her arm roughly and she sees his face getting red out of anger. He raises his hand to hit her. She closes her eyes waiting for the harsh impact to land on her face. 

 

But then, suddenly she got pushed back and fell down. She slowly opens her eyes to see the man who is currently laying down clutching on his stomach. She noticed another figure right in front of her. Hayoung raised her head to see her saviour just to find

 

… a green dinosaur?




 

 

 


 

"Raaawwrrrr!!!" A raspy yet high pitched voice chimes causing the children around her to run away while screaming and some even laughed.

 

This is an usual day for Saerom. Accompanying kids while humiliating herself in the process. Saerom works as a babysitter at a local daycare. And as usual she plays with the kids. One of their favourite games to play is what the call "The Dinosaur Attack" in which Saerom is required to wear a green dinosaur costume and chase the kids to catch them one by one. Today is one of those days where one of the kids (also the noisiest), Jiwon suggested to play the said game.

 

Saerom is chasing around the playground to catch the kids, most of them manage to escape (especially Chaeyoung because of her long legs). But one unlucky child is cornered and have nowhere to go.

 

"Hehe~ You can't escape now Seoyeonie~! Here comes the dino tickle attack~!!"

 

The said kid ends up getting caught and got tickled by Saerom. In the middle of their laughter, a loud girly scream is heard. Saerom immediately stands up and climb over the fence to run towards the source of the said voice. She runs until she sees a man grabbing a black haired girl roughly by her hand. Her pace got faster at the sight and as she got closer she immediately jumped on him and kicked him on the stomach. He fell down clutching his stomach. 

 

Saerom suddenly heard a gasp behind her, she immediately turns around to find the girl on the ground. She helps the girl to stand up on her feet.

 

"Oh God are you okay? I'm sorry I was in a hurry because he was about to hit you and I'm scared that he'll hit you before I arrive and, and-" Saerom is blabbering because of her nervousness.

 

"Thank you" The girl muttered while looking down.

 

"Eh?" 

 

The girl looks up to her while shooting an adorable smile.

 

"Thank you for saving me"

 

Saerom felt her cheeks heating up.

 

"Y-yeah, no problem" The girl suddenly giggles.

 

"What's wrong?" She asks

 

"Nice outfit"


 

Just when the girl mentioned it, she realises she's still in the green dinosaur costume. Her face turns deep red out of embarrassment.

 

"I-I'm sorry, I work at the local daycare and it just happens to be the kids play time now…" Saerom says while rubbing the back of her neck.

 

"Oh really? I work at

Please log in to read the full chapter