Reward (this is y'all, I'm warning you)

Married Life of Saida
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Dahyun finally arrived home, she slumped herself on the couch, throwing her bag on the side, and sighed heavily.

Being an adult’s never been easy. You start maturing, you start overthinking things, finding a way how live and survive life, you forget what fun is, and you start feeling some back pain and head ache.

Dahyun groaned. But this is the life Dahyun chose, because despite of hardship and sacrifices, everything becomes worth it. When you finally grow and mature, you finally have the chance to be free, to do what you want, to help your parents and pay back, and to be welcomed by a warm embrace from your love, arriving home and be welcomed with the brightest smile.

Dahyun smiled dumbly. She looked around but found no one.

Where is she tho? , Dahyun thought and pushed herself up to find her wife,

but before she could even go inside the kitchen, hoping to find her sunshine, her phone buzzed on her pocket, so she immediately took it, silently praying that it’s not chaeyoung texting her about work,

Her prayer was heard. It wasn’t chaeyoung. It was her sunshine.

Automatically, a smile flashed on Dahyun’s face as she read the short message.

‘I’m waiting’

Dahyun doesn’t know what does it really mean but she felt her heart beating fast, like the first time she met Sana, it’s feels like the first. The feelings never changed, just them growing up and being more in love.

Instead of replying, Dahyun put back her phone on her pocket and starts to walk upstairs, hoping Sana’s there, inside their room.

Before she could even open the door, her phone buzzed again, she chuckled, knowing that it’s from Sana again. She took it and was welcomed with a one word text. It almost made her hear explode

‘Bathroom’

Dahyun felt her blood rushed up through her cheeks and neck, suddenly feel how.

Is she playing around or what? Am I assuming things or she really do want me to go inside the bathroom? , Dahyun’s mind flooded with thoughts

It’s been awhile since they took shower together. Dahyun breathed deeply, as if Sana’s not her wife at all, feeling nervous but excited at the same.

Finally, she turned the doorknob, she was welcomed with silence, the only sound she could hear is the water flowing inside a shower, just behind that closed bathroom door. Dahyun gulped. She put her phone above the bedside table. Dahyun opened the first button of her white long sleeved polo, she suddenly feels hot, the aircon inside the room didn’t help her at all.

She walked through the bathroom, mind’s messy, feeling giddy, and heart’s beating rapidly.

She open the door of the bathroom, making a creak sound.

As she stepped inside, she was welcomed by the sight of the back figure of Sana inside the frameless glass shower door, facing the wall, didn’t even notice Dahyun’s presence

Dahyun’s breathe hitched. Dahyun will never ever get used to the sight of Sana’s body. It’s such a glorious body. y and Hypnotizing.

“S-Sana?” Dahyun mentally slapped herself for stuttering. She find herself very hilarious. She’s acting as if Sana’s not her wife, as if it’s her first time seeing Sana’s body, as if everything’s a first time.

Dahyun’s flooded thoughts was interrupted when Sana finally turned her back, fully showing her state in front of her wife Dahyun. Sana flashed a lazy smile, eyes half closed, as if in a daze.

Dahyun’s feeling out of breathe. She feels so lucky having Sana in her life. Too lucky, Dahyun thought.

Sana moved, getting out of the frameless glass shower door to approach Dahyun. Dahyun was just standing there, frozen and in awe.

“What took you so long, honey?” Sana’s soft voice was luring Dahyun’s ears.

Jesus. Even her voice sounds like honey, sweet and alluring.

Sana walked through Dahyun, swaying her hips like a sin. She’s boldly showing her body in front of her wife, it’s not helping Dahyun to relax at all. Very distracting hips. Very captivating eyes, almost provoking Dahyun to take a move.

Before Dahyun could even react or respond, Sana wrapped her arms around Dahyun’s neck, Hot breath hitting Dahyun’s ear and placed a lazy kiss on her earlobe, her most sensitive spot. Dahyun shivered. Never minding that she’s getting wet, her clothes and under there.

Dahyun none the less placed her hands on Sana’s soft wet skin on her waist. Sana snuggled closer on Dahyun’s neck, smelling her vanilla flavored perfume

“Just fixed some small problems in the office. Everything’s good now” Dahyun explained but automatically closed her eyes as she felt soft lips touched her neck.

“You’re so hardworking, honey. You need to be rewarded” Sana whispered on her neck, and finally facing Dahyun with those honey like eyes, very alluring but soft at the same time. Full of adoration and love.

Dahyun can’t help but flash a grin, cheeks were red. Sana giggled at Dahyun’s reaction.

“And what kind of reward is that?” Dahyun played along, eyebrows raised with a hint of suspicion

“You’ll see” Sana spoke against Dahyun’s lips. Sana lightly scratched Dahyun’s nape before holding the collar of Dahyun’s white polo, tugging it.

Dahyun bit her lip, just watching Sana. She’s so .

“But first, you need to take this off” Sana tugged the collar again and slowly slid her hands down on Dahyun’s upper body until it reached the hem waist of her jeans. “and this” Sana tugged it and smirked at Dahyun

“Or do you want me to do it?” Sana tilted her head slight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter