LAST CHAPTER YA'LL!

Kiss
She meet a brown hazel pupils. The eyes of the one she's been with since she is a kid, the eyes of the one she love so much before. They look at each other for a moment, as if the time stop.


"SA-SANA?!" Dahyun stand up from her chair. Eyes wider than before.

"DA-DAHYUNNIE?!" Sana is also shock. After years they meet again. Both of them didn't expect it..
Dahyun run towards the exit leaving them.

"Da-Dahyunnie wait!" Sana shout as she follow Dahyun. A lot the students is looking at them whispering and curious.





Dahyun stop at the CR as she felt her lungs can't take it anymore. She lock her self in a cubicle crying herself out.

"I-I saw her again. And I d-didn't expect Momo unnie will be here too.." Dahyun whisper to herself. It's slilent quite relaxing. The only thing can be hear is her sobs. She close  when she hear a step getting closing from where she is.

"A-I know you're in here.." Sana nervously speak.

"Look Da-Dahyunnie. I will explain. Please let me explain. Please Dahyunnie. Please.." Sana beg Dahyun. Dahyun open the door. She was about to left the CR when a sudden arms hug her tight.

"I miss you Dahyunnie." Sana whisper through Dahyun's neck. She felt her neck is starting to moist beacuse of Sana's tears.

"Pl-Please let me explain." Sana said between her sobs. Dahyun didn't answer, instead she just let Sana hug her.



(The moment of thruth you've been waiting for  XD)



"When I landed here in Japan. After I got home. My father greeted me happily. I though everything will be okay. But I'm wrong. He said I need to give him my phone for me to focus on my study. He said if I study well he will give me back my phone." Sana cry even more that makes Dahyun cry harder.

"I-I study hard so I can got a phone a-and contact you. I want to call you. I want to talk with you. But when I got a phone. Your contact is not available. It make's me feel sad. I want to go to Korea. You don't know how much I miss you, how much I want to see you, k-kiss you again. You didn't know that Dahyun." Dahyun was shock in Sana's reason. She feel guilt not beacuse of Sana..beacause of herself. She didn't look what reason could be Sana will have. She only think of herself. She didn't think of the others. And now she feel guilt. She remove Sana's arm, and look at her. Eyes only focus on Sana.

"I-I'm so sorry Sana-chan. I'm so so sorry. I didn't know what happen to myself. Why am I like this. I didn't think of what reason you have. As long as I think of myself. I'm just thingking about myself. I'm so stupid." Dahyun said eyes were now on the floor. Sana lift her chin up. Eyes now focus on each other.

"You're not stupid Dahyunnie. I'm the one who make all of this mess. I-I'm sorry." Sana said still focusing on Dahyun eyes.

"T-To be h-honest with you. I-I still l-like. Look at you now. You're now a fully grown woman. But you're still cute." Sana said as she put her two hands on Dahyun's cheeks. Dahyun is still speechless. She miss Sana's soft hands. It's warm. Her brain don't know what to do. Her soul just left. Her own body is now frozen.

"Sana? Dahyun!" Both Momo and Mina shout everywhere looking for the two gay.

"Here!" Sana shouted. Dahyun still shock, still frozen. She don't know what to do.

"There you are we've been lookin' for you guys every where." Mina roll her eyes.

"DAHYUNNIEEE!" Momo shout as she hug Dahyun tight. Dahyun snap back on the real world again.

"Mo-Momo unnie." She hug Momo back.

"It's been a while, I miss you." Momo's hug get tighter than before.

"I miss you too Momo unnie."





"So you know each other?" Mina said as she seat her back on the chair.

"Yes. Me and Dahyunnie were friend when I was a kid. We met at the playground since then and started to be play mates." Momo said. Mina just hum.

"How about you Sana?" Mina snap her head on Sana who is looking at Dahyun.

"Ah. Ye-Yeah. We've been childhood friends since we're kid. My oka-san and her oka-san is very close friend. We're always with each other. But like Momo. I also apart from Dahyunnie 'cause I need to go back here at Japan to study." Sana was about to cry again, but she feel Mina's soft hand  her back.

"So why the heck are you crying? You should be happy you see each other again right?" Mina confusely ask. Momo walk towards Mina. She whisper to Mina what is the meaning of this sudden crying session. Momo already know the story.

"Oh..I'm sorry if I ask." That's what Mina said as she smiled at the two girl's.

"How about we left you guys alone for a bit. Right Momo?" Mina look at Momo again and nod.

"Yeah. Let's go." Momo said. Momo and Mina left them alone in a room. It's quiet. The atmosphere is soooo awkward. Sana was the one who break it.

"A-About what I said earlier. J-Just pretend you didn't hear it." Sana stand up from her chair.

"I-I should follow them." Sana walk towards the room. As she was about to roll the door knob she felt two arms at her waist. Her eyes starting blur. And a tear left from her eye.

"I-I still l-love you Sana-chan. And forever that will never going to change." Sana freak out and she suddenly hug Dahyun.

"I'm sorry and I love you." Sana hug her tight.

"I love you too Sana-chan." Dahyun kiss Sana's lips and lay her head in Sana's chest.

"I"

Kiss

"Love"

Kiss

"You"

Kiss

"More"

Kiss

Sana shower Dahyun a lot of kisses like they were doing when they were kids. Dahyun giggle as she miss Sana's kisses.

"I love you most." Then Dahyun peck a kiss on Sana's lips.













And so that Dahyun already know who she is going to be with until she get old. Destiny is really magical. After all they are really meant to be.









-the end.

--------------------------------------♡---------------------------------------- Hey yow guyzz. Sorry if it's too Chaeyoung ;-;.So yeah that's it hope you enjoy this short story. Maybe if I have time I will make a one shot SaiDa(again)I love SaiDa! So yeahyeah thank you for the upvotes I'm crying omyghad T^T. Thank ya'll.

(pano yung iyak? Char)