Part 1

Kiss
"Come on dubu! Let's goo." A cute little girl saying to her best friend who just sit there at the bottom of the tree clearly relaxing herself.

"Just wait a bit. The food can wait Sana-chan." A younger girl said while closing her eyes.

"Yahh! If you didn't get your  out of there I will kiss you!" Sana shout infront of Dahyun.

"Then kiss me. If you can" Dahyun said not interested 'cause she know Sana can't do it.

"What if I say...I can?" Sana softly said walking towards Dahyun who is now looking at Sana raising a one eyebrow.

"No you can't." Dahyun said closing her eyes again.

Sana lean infront of Dahyun and peck a cute kiss on Dahyun lips.

"S-Sana? What are y-you doing?!" Dahyun said blushing.

"I-I told you I can." Sana proudly said and blushing at the same time.

"Hurry up lunch is ready!!" Sana's mother said from afar.

"Coming mom!" Sana shouted while grabbing Dahyun. Dahyun let herself be drag by Sana. Still thingking of what happen earlier. Clearly liking it?..




Dahyun and Sana is so so very close friend since they we're kids 'cause both of their mom is close like them.



"Dahyun-ah should I wear this orrr...this! Hm?" Sana said looking at Dahyun who is not paying attention. Just scrolling through her phone.

"Yep that one." Dahyun point to a random dress but she didn't even look at it.

"Dahyun-ah why are you so b--" Sana was cut off when Dahyun is started to laugh at something on her phone.

"Okay fine." Sana said and then jump on Dahyun on the bed and lock her with her arms and legs.

"What are you doing Sana?" Dahyun said at Sana who's currently on top of her hugging her tight.

"I want your attention Dahyun-ah." Sana said putting her head on Dahyun's chest.

"I'm sorry Sana-chan." Dahyun said planting a soft kiss on Sana's hair.

"It's okay Dahyun-ah." Sana said and then plant a kiss on Dahyun lips.

"Uhm can you get off of me I'm starting to soffocate here." Dahyun said jokingly.

"I will let go off of you if you help me dressed up!" Sana said, lips starting to form a pout.

"Fine." Dahyun said rolling her eyes.

"Okayyyy." Sana said cutely that makes Dahyun gigle.

Sana let go of Dahyun and started to help Sana prepare for her clothes.





Time goes by still, Sana and Dahyun's bond is getting stronger and stronger Every. Single. Day. Until a day came to end it.


 


"I'm sorry Dahyun-ah." Sana said tears escaping from her eyes.

"Why? Why? Why do you need to leave me alone??" Dahyun said sobbing.

"It's okay Dahyun-ah. Promise me you will call me okay?" Sana said crying infront of Dahyun.

"Why do you need to go to Japan you're already okay here." Dahyun said begging for Sana not to go.

"I told you Dahyun-ah it's for my education I need to study there for since my father won't let me study here." Sana said while cupping Dahyun's wet cheeks.

"Promise me you will call me and you will not going to find a new bestfriend okay?" Dahyun said looking straight through Sana eyes.

"I promise!" Sana said raising her right hand that makes Dahyun chuckle.

"But I wanna tell you something Dahyun-ah." Sana said not making an eye contact.

"What is it Sana-chan?"

"I-I uhmm..I--" Sana was cut off when her mother enter the room.

"Let's go Sana." Her mother said while walking towards Dahyun and bend her knees for her to reach Dahyun's height.

"I'm so sorry baby dubu. I promise, me and Sana will go back here at Korea. Okay?" Dahyun just slowly nod looking at the floor.

"I'm so sorry.." Sana's mother said and leave a kiss on Dahyun's hair that makes Dahyun cry even more.

"Mom I'm going down stairs just please, minutes more." Sana beg for her mother. Her mother just smiled at her and leave.

"Wh-what is it again?" Dahyun said facing Sana.

"Was I was saying is...I-I like y-you D-Dahyun-ah." Sana stummered at her own words as she felt her cheeks and ears started to heat up and her heart. Omayghad her heart didn't function well.

"R-Really?" Dahyun said, eyes widened.

"O-Ofcourse I do, do I look like I'm j-joking?" Sana said whispering the last words.

"I-I thought you don't like me I-I mean l-like as a girlfriend." (Girlfriend and girl friend is not same okee?) Dahyun said blushing as she can hear her own heart beat racing up.

"Ofcourse I do."

"I-I like you too S-Sana-chan." Dahyun shyly said.
Sana then peck a kiss at Dahyun's lips.

"I"

Kiss

"Love"

Kiss

"You"

Kiss

Sana shower kisses on Dahyun's face that makes the latter giggle in every kiss.

"I love you too Sana-chan so much." Dahyun then left a peck on Sana's lips.

"Let's go." Sana said grabbing Dahyun.






"Bye Dahyunnie call me okay?" Sana said crying. Dahyun just nod holding Sana's hands.

"Dahyun-ah pleasee." Sana said trying to remove Dahyun hands but it's too tight.

"D-Don't leave me. Please." Dahyun said hugging Sana tightly.

"Dahyun-ah we already talk about this." Sana cry as she hug Dahyun back.

"Let's go now. Dahyun, promise we will go back okay?" Sana's mother said to the crying tofu. Dahyun just nod and kiss Sana's cheek and then whisper I love you.

Sana bid good bye one last time as she enter the car. Dahyun hug her mother tight not looking back.

"Dahyun-ah don't worry after years you will study there too." Her mother said smiling at her daughter.

"Really eomma?" Dahyun said sniffing.

"Yep. I will let you go there." Her mother said smiling and pinching her daughter's cheeks.

"Let's go I will cook your favorite tteobokki." Her mother said as she hold her daughter hands.

 

 

 

 

 

Months, years past. Dahyun didn't recieve call or even messages. She tried calling Sana but it seems it's not available anymore. She lose hope and promise herself she will not going to look forward or find Sana. She distract herself for her to not to remember Sana. She focus on her study and didn't bother Sana anymore. But still Sana has a space on Dahyun's aching heart. She still love Sana, but she also feel guilt.






"Dahyunie? What the heck are you looking at?" Chaeyoung said shaking her hand infront of Dahyun face. Dahyun snapp in the real world again.

"Ugh. Are you thingking of that Sana again?" Tzuyu said chewing her bread.

"N-No. I just remember those childhood days." Dahyun chuckle nervously.

"So it's Sana." Chaeyoung said as she sit on Dahyun desk.

"N-No it's Momo. The one me and Sana met at the play ground and started to be friends, but sadly she left Korea when she's 10 years old going back to Japan." Dahyun said almost cry herself out.

"Enough with the story. Let's go before the rain wet as again." Tzuyu said as she grab her bag.

"Why don't we sleep over? I mean it's already the last day of the school duh?" Chaeyoung said looking forward for her friends answer.

"I'm in. But we can't stay at our house since my eomma is having some visitors." Tzuyu said.

"Me too. We can't stay at our house. My appa and eomma is so busy with thier company so what ever." Chaeyoung said looking at Dahyun.

"Dahyun!" Both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu shout at Dahyun. Dahyun got shocked.

"What the hell?!" Dahyun shouted back.

"How about we stay at your house?" Chaeyoung said that earn a nod from Tzuyu.

"Fine." Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"YESS! Be there at 6pm and I will get some snacks with me." Chaeyoung said grabbing her bag.

"I'll be at 6pm too since I will still convice my eomma. I'm on the drinks!" Tzuyu said excitedly.

"Fine. Fine let's gooo!" Dahyun said that makes everyone laugh.





"Eomma! I'm home!" Dahyun shouted while removing her shoes.

"I have a great great news for you!" Her mother said excitedly.

"You will be continue studying in Japan! It's your wish since you're a kid. You will be performing piano and instruments there." Her mother said hugging her daughter. Dahyun just there. A tear eacape from here eye. She's not afraid of leaving her mom or live at her own. She's afraid of seeing her again. Sana...

"Don't you like it? I save money for this since I know you love to study in Japan. Yo--" Her mother was cut off when Dahyun started to speak.

"I-I definitely lo-love it eomma." Dahyun said showing her shaky smile. Her mother hug her tight.

"I love you so much my baby."

"I love you too eomma." Dahyun said as she hug her mother back.

Dahyun break the hug."Eomma my friends will going to sleep over here."

"Sure." Her mother just said and kiss Dahyun forehead.

"Uh-Uhmm eomma. When do I'm going to Japan?" Dahyun nervously ask.

"This uhm..sunday!" Her mother said.

"This sunday?!" Dahyun shockingly said.

"Yes. So eat now and I will help you prepare you clothes before your friends come. And also, your uncle will assist you since he lives there." Her mother said walking towards the kitchen.





"Wh-What?!" Chaeyoung shouted from the room.

"Shh. Chaeyoung-ah. Don't shout my mother will hear you." Said by a crying tofu.

"We already know that you are crying not because you're going to live alone or leave your mother and friends it's because you don't wanna meet her again." Tzuyu seriously said. Tzuyu has a point but ofcourse she will miss her mother and friends.

"Come on Tzuyu. Ofcourse I will miss my two dorky friends." Dahyun hug her friends that earn a giggle  from the girls, still crying a bit.

"I only have 3 days left before leaving Korea. So I think this is the last gather moment." A tear flow from her cheeks.

"Ow come on! Don't cry! Instead we should enjoy this night." Dahyun said trying to light up the mood.

"Let's watch a movie." Tzuyu said.

"Movie marathon!!" The three girls shouted at the same time that makes them laugh out.






"Byee dorks! Face time okay?" Dahyun said crying. 

"Come on dubs. SMC will be broken if you're not there." Chayoung said as she sobs.

"I agree. Why do you even need to leave us?" Tzuyu said between her sobs.

"And now who's the cry baby huh?" Dahyun laugh at her friends facial expression.

"We will miss you Dahyun unnie." Tzuyu said as she hug Dahyun followed by Chaeyoung.

"I will miss you too. I promise I will come back. Face time okay?"

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu just nod and remove themselves from Dahyun.

"Byee!"

"Byeee Dahyun unnie!" And that. Dahyun leave Korea and she will starting a new life at Japan.








"Here is your new condo Dahyun." Her uncle assist her to her new condo not so far from her university.

"Call me if you need something okay?" Her uncle said.

"No it's okay uncle you already did a lot for me." Dahyun said and offer a wide smile.

"Okay I will leave you now." Her uncle said and wave goodbye.



"Wow." Dahyun just said at her new living place. It has a 2 big size room. Each one has a bathroom. The room has a closet. There's a big guestroom. The kitchen is big and super clean. There is a wide screen tv. There's a room that has different  instruments. (Just use your imagination XD)

"I love it!" Dahyun shouted.






Month later..







*RINGGGGGG~*
"Ughh. What the..I'm sleeping." Dahyun said as she grabs her phone. 'Get you  out of there. It's your first day!' the alarm clock name.

"Hahaha.." Dahyun laugh quietly slowly closing her eyes again.

"Wait what?!" Dahyun get off the bed and run towards the bathroom to get ready because it's her first day in her new school.





Dahyun walk towards her new school. It's big. All of the people she passes by is looking at her.

"She's not there I'm sure." Chaeyoung said at the other line last night.

"I believe in you Chae. Hope she's not here. Hope she's not here. Hope she's not here." Dahyun repeated the same as she grab the door knob of the principal office.

"Oh you're already here." The principal said.

"Watashi wa shin'nyusei no dahyondesu." Dahyun introduce herself. Dahyun knows how to speak Japanese 'cause she take Japanese lesson way back in Korea.

"Here is Myoui Mina. The council president. She will lead you on your new room." The principal said. Mina just signal Dahyun outside so she can assist Dahyun to her new room.

"What's your room number?" Mina ask in Korean. Dahyun is shock.

"You can speak Korean?" Dahyun said and Mina just smiled and nod.

"I live there when I was a kid and adopt a bit of thier language. Sorry if it's bad." Mina said.

"No it's definitely good." Dahyun smiled at her.

"So what's your room number?" Mina ask again.

"Room 304..?" Dahyun said.

"We have the same room! Let's go!" Mina happily said and grab Dahyun wrist and then run.



"I'm Dahyun your new classmate. Nice to meet you all." Dahyun introduce herself to her new classmates.

"You can sit right there. Beside Mina." The teacher said to Dahyun. Dahyun walk towards Mina.

"Don't worry I got you." Mina wink at Dahyun that make the latter chuckle.




"It's lunch Dahyun let's go. I will help you." Mina said.

"Thank you Minayah." Dahyun smiled at Mina.

"Ow and I have a friend with me if it's okay with you." Mina shyly said.

"It's okay. Beside you already help me a lot." Dahyun smiled again.

"Okayy. Let's go!" Mina cutely shout that makes Dahyun snort. Mina is beautiful, intelligent, smart, and kind girl that's why she's pretty famous at thier school and beside she is the council president and she has a 2 bestfriend that's super famous too.

"We're here!" Mina excitedly said.

"Wow this is big." Dahyun said looking at the sorroundings.

"Let's order and take a seat while we wait for my bestfriends." Mina smiled and walk towards the counter. After they order. They take a seat at the chair Mina and her friends always sit. People is whispering about them.

"Mina-ssi,I-I have something to tell you.." Dahyun nervously spoke to Mina.

"What is it?" Mina said munching her food

"J-Just by any ch-chance is there a student named Mi--" Dahyun was cut off when a sudden girl spoke behind her.

"Hey Mina!" The girl said.

"Hey yow guys. This is my new classmate." Mina said to her friends. As Dahyun look at her back to introduce to Mina's friend. She's shock in what she saw. She's super duper shock that she drop her spoon.

'Oh God no..'