Thunder - 𝟏/𝟏

Thunder - Yoonmin ₒₙₑₛₕₒₜ

It was late and Yoongi was still at work trying to finish as soon and possible. Jimin had been waiting home for hours. He had prepared dinner for both of them but was already cold from all the time waiting for him. The house felt cold and lonely. Jimin, tired of waiting decided to take a warm bath and just sleep alone again. "Does he even care about me anymore?" Jimin hits his cheeks a couple of times slightly to shake those thoughts off. "You know he's working for us! He can't be thinking about a stupid dinner just because I want to. You can't be selfish!" He sighed and looked down as he tried confronting himself. He wears some shorts and an oversized shirt. He looks at his phone, 12:00 am. He looked out the window admiring the moon and watching as a storm approached the night. He unlocked his phone and entered to his messages. 

 

【 Baby - Online】[Chat]

"He's online?"

Are you coming home? It's very late...  : Jimin-ah►

Baby• :  I know baby, I have some work left. As soon as I finish I'll go home. 

You were online a few minutes ago tho...  : Jimin-ah►

Baby• :  I'm busy Jimin. 

Baby• :  I'll text you when I'm coming home, k?

 

Jimin felt as if he wasn't wanted anymore. He felt alone, unloved. "What if he already loves another?Nothing was to interrupt him from his thoughts only the thunder of the storm that approached the night violently...

 

-𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍-  : Jimin-ah►

The phone was thrown across the room to land on the cold and what felt lonely bed. Unconsciously tears were streaming down his face, "Jerk..."  Thunder...  The thunder was the only sound heard apart from the sobbing and whimpers that escaped the boy's mouth. As he ran his hand through his hair desperately. "ding!alerted his phone from afar, sitting on bed. He catches his breath gradually and with his trembling legs he walked vaguely to bed and settled down on the bed. "A new Instagram notification, huh?He puts his face into his hands and tiredly sighed. "Am I expecting things to change?The thunder seemed to be the only one that accompanied him in his saddest and isolated moments. Silence fell on the room. "When did things become this way? When? When did it go wrong?" "Online huh?" "has it all been lies from the very beginning?His thoughts were all blurred out, he walked outside as the rain continued. Soaked under the pouring sky he continued to walk desperately trying to see him, just to see him once again. It's been long since they faced each other, by the time Yoongi gets home Jimin would be usually sleeping and lamentably by the time he would wake up Yoongi had already left their place for work or another important event he has.

 

It's cold...Jimin-ah►

Baby• :  Jimin? You are still up? Aren't you tired?

StopJimin-ah►

Baby• : What is wrong baby? I'm heading home now. 

...Are you with someone else? : Jimin-ah►

Baby• : I was working with Hoseok, he had to stay also

                      to finish his work. He lives near, I'm dropping him off quick and

                      head home as soon as I can.

Is that so...Jimin-ah►

 

 

{ Why is Jimin acting like this? }

{  Distant? }

"Who are you talking with Yoongi? You seem worried and into the conversation..." "I'm talking with Jimin"    Thunder... Jealousy entered him. His jealousy was like thunder in a storm. "Jimin..." "Is Jimin the only thing you can talk about?!" {what is he saying?}  "Yoongi!..." The younger boy screamed from afar recognizing his lover's face across the crossing street. Hoseok heard his calling and quickly realized who he was. He pulled Yoongi and forced his lips into Yoongi's and impulsively grabbed his hand to prevent his backing down. Jimin who had seen everything with his own eyes entered in panic and anxiously takes some steps back not wanting to believe what was in front, not wanting to be. He thought of the worse. "What..." "What is happening? Y-yoongi is not doing this, r-right? H-he wouldn't.His body shaking not only because of the cold but because of his fear, he was panicking as what seemed like waterfalls poured down his two eyes. He feared this would happen. That he would be forgotten, unloved, unwanted, and that the person he loved would choose another person over him. He kept saying no..  over and over in his head.  To not cry out for this painful reality. 

"This can't end like this; Yoongi?" he looked at the scene in front of his eyes and thought of how cruel it was for him to do something like this. Yoongi pushed the impulsive man off him and cleaned his lips. It felt disgusting... disgusting to be kissed by another person that wasn't Jimin. His kisses weren't the same. His kisses are soft and full of love, they're sweet and lovable. It felt wrong and repulsive. He looked over Hoseok's shoulder to see Jimin standing in the middle of the crossing street, soaked under the rain, you could notice his trembling lips and the tears that flowed under his eyes.

"Jimin...? Jimin? No Jimin is not what you think! Jimin!Jimin in fright shaking his head and ran away as he was followed by his lover. The light turned red and cars started crossing over the roads. He could see Jimin running trying to stop his tears. Yoongi cursed out loud and punches the post that was in front of him. His working suitcase was on the floor with dampened documents. "Yoongi, here are your documents,added Hoseok innocently who had picked up all of his things from the floor and handed them to Yoongi with a small smile, more like smirk in his face.

"Shut up!Yoongi screamed as he smacks his hand away harshly.  Irritated and not knowing what to do he squat down and ran his hands through his hair frightfully. "Jimin... Jimin... Jimin... Jimin... c-come back"   "Yoongi, you shouldn't worry for him. Just focus on work, and try forgetting him. I am a better person than he is-"   Yoongi angrily stood up and went closer to him, giving a glare he never gave before.  "You know nothing!he aggressively grabbed Hoseok's collar and pinned him to the wall. "You don't know how much I went through to get him to be mine, and a person like you can't do anything about it! I will spend the rest of my days by his side whether everyone opposes or not!" 

"Nobody has the right to take Jimin away from me!Yoongi screamed in despair. He saw as the lights changed and people were crossing across by the reflection of a window nearby. He took his bag and glared at him for the last time. His glares were like Thunder in a storm, intimidating, fearful, and causing fright to others. He ran trying to find his lost and frightened lover. He looked everywhere to find his little boy but there was no sign of him, no sign of him... At this point, Yooongi was in total panic. If Jimin disappeared... If Jimin left... If Jimin gets hurt... The thought of him getting hurt and being in an unknown place frightened, alone, lost and wretched made him go crazy. He sat down at a bench that was near where had been searching for Jimin. The rain didn't seem to stop, the thundering were like desperate screams from the highest of the sky, like it felt alone, like it wanted to scare everyone out and just be by himself. It's like the Thunder had its own feelings. He heard the calling, the calling of Jimin, his agonizing whispers, his isolated thoughts. "Abyss!"Abyss?Yoongi seemed to hear someone screaming the word Abyss. He looked around but didn't see anyone nearby. "Was it the Thunder?"Our relationship is falling into the abyss, our love is falling into the abyss. Don't you wanna save it?"

He ran and ran. He knew where Jimin was, he was convinced of it. Over the hard and cold rain, he continued to run "Our love falling into the abyss? Falling apart?Those thoughts he couldn't bear, he loved Jimin, and after all he went through, what they went through together he couldn't let everything fall apart like this... Their families opposing, those misunderstandings, those cold pasts, those tears all those hard moments they had to get through. "Not Now!He entered the park, the maze where he had to find Jimin. 'The Maze of memoriesthey called it. A lot of memories in that place. A lot of precious ones. He felt so close, but couldn't be seen. But he could hear his cries,  this wasn't a thing was going to give up. He would give up everything but Jimin. He roamed the park in search of his beloved boy. There he was, sitting under a tree, hugging his legs as his head rested in his knees. You could hear how he cried but tried to keep quiet. That smashed Yoongi's heart directly. Impatiently he ran towards Jimin and kneeled in front of him. He wanted to hug him, to touch him, to kiss him, to comfort him but his hands faded away as his sobbing got louder. "Leave...He didn't know what to say but certainly, he wasn't leaving now that he had found him. "Jimin is a misunderstanding-" "There is no misunderstanding. Just accept it you love another person. That's why you've been coming home late. I understand

"Listen to me! Don't try to make out your own conclusions! Look at me JiminJimin looked up, directly looking into his piercing eyes, those eyes he missed to see for a long time. Yoongi cleaned his tears with his thumb, his eyes trailed down to his lips which were trembling in fear and dolefulness. "Do you not want me anymore Yoongi? You come late every day, we can barely see each other we can barely have a conversation. Did you get tired of me Yoongi? I feel useless, nobody wants me anymore, I thought I would be with you for the rest of my life but was it me only that thought of that? I'm tired Yoongi, tired of feeling this way-Yoongi sets a finger in his lips interrupting his those melancholic words he couldn't bear to hear any longer, not coming from his boyfriend, the person he always loved, the boy he was attracted to from the very beginning. that benevolent and mellow person.

 "None of that is true Jimin. Stop rambling such dole words. I don't like it when those words come out from you."True. I owe you an apology. It's not fair for me to part like that and put something first other than you in my life. But you are my main priority, I want us to have a good life together, live comfortably but I guess I let that take over our lives completely and didn't notice your affliction and desperation to make things better.

"Sorry. I'm sorry"  Jimin was lost in the older's gaze that was fixed upon him and didn't seem to have an end to it.  "I just want to spend the rest of my days with you Yoongi. That's all I wish for." Yoongi nodded with a small smile in his face as he caressed Jimin's cheeks missing the feeling of his skin, his softness, his touch, just him entirely. The younger boy hugged Yoongi as he rested his head in the older's chest in comfort as he felt relief in his heart. Yoongi softly chuckled and planed a kiss on his boyfriend's soft lips when he slowly lifted his chin up with his index and thumb. "Let's go home. You'll get sick at this pace.He admired his angelic-like features and everything he missed for those long and past days.

"Jimin, I love you more than anything else in this world, never doubt that."

"I love you too Yoongi, and take that fact for both parts.a soft smile took over his face completely and that clench in his heart softened to the point where he was about to burst out of happiness

 

Without realizing the thunder had stopped and the night returned calmly again as the two lovers returned to their place now called a real 'homeand as now their love ruled over all other things in their lives and any other thought they had some time.

 

 

EndHope you all enjoyed this Oneshot. If you have any recommendations or ideas I would be glad to hear them. I am also open to those who want covers for their stories! [Look at my covers for the other stories to have an idea of my style of edits! I will be soon publishing some series and more one-shots! Open to requests and giving help if you want to create your own story! 

 

Opinions...?