A Shawol Fairytale

A Shawol Fairytale

In a far away galaxy, there is a  glittering, pearl aqua planet called Shinee World💎. It is inhabited by magical 🌸Noonawols🌸. Now, these Noonas are really cute and bubbly, and very, very chatty. 

One fine day, the Noonas were surprised! A princess from Twitter Land got lost and found her way in Shinee World🌐. What a beautiful princess she is! Her name is Princess Damla. 👩🏻‍🦰 She fell in love with Shinee World and wanted to live there. So she went around asking the magical Noonas "how to be you?"🤷🏼‍♀️ As she went around, she met Anis and her step daughters Ana and Vi. Princess Damla asked Anis, "can you please adopt me? Jebal?"🥺  Noona Anis said, "only if you can make the elusive Ogre named Taemin fall in love with you and kiss 💋you". Sisters Ana and Vi said, "that kiss will let you be able to live in our bright world". So Princess Damla went on her way to look for the Ogre, Taemin. 

<< Mitch the musical director playing The World Where You Exist in the background>>

All of these are seen by the ruler of Shinee World, King Elle Jonghyun Fanning,🤴🏼 from where he is seated, on his moon🌕 throne. He summoned the fairy godmother, J,🧚🏻‍♂️ and told her to watch over Princess Damla. When J saw the beauty of Princess Damla, she was amazed. Fairy godmother J collects pretty things and she puts them in her cabinet. Knowing that Princess Damla is being protected by King Elle Jonghyun Fanning, J asked her good friend fairy godmother Mimi for help on how to prevent others from seeing her collection. Fairy godmother Mimi didn't know that fairy godmother J was referring to Princess Damla, so she gave J a magical box📦 and told her to sing Orgel to it, so that whatever is inside won't be disturbed by the unending chats of the magical noonawols. Because you see, Shinee World is a really noisy place, with noonas going ooh and aahh whenever they see the moon, the sun, the rain, a pair of thick thighs, any kind of bulge, muscular abs, swiveling hips and colored hair. 

Fairy godmother J is not really a bad fairy. Its just that when it comes to pretty things she gets obsessed.

<< Mitch playing Obsession in the background>>

Fairy godmother J was successful in luring Princess Damla in the box. 

<< Mitch playing Orgel in the background>> 

Meanwhile, in Twitter Land, Prince Jinki, whose smile🤩 lights up the entire galaxy, began looking for his sister Princess Damla, who has the same reddish pinkish hair like his. Somehow, he ended up in Shinee World. There he met Anis. He found out that indeed his sister Damla has been to Shinee World. However Anis and the step sisters doesn't know where Damla is. But Prince Jinki didn't give up. He kept going back and forth to Twitter Land and Shinee World, looking for Princess Damla. 

One time he came to Shinee World with his best friend Minho. 

<< Mitch suddenly playing Woof Woof in the background and silently shrieking, jumping and waving at Minho.. mouthing the words oppa!>>

When Minho and Anis met, it was love at first sight.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 Their love blossomed and they were blessed with a beautiful baby princess.👶🏻 Alas, Minho was summoned by the King of Twitter Land, Lee So Man. Minho's secret identity is that he's the General of Twitter Land and he is being deployed on an important secret mission.

<< Mitch playing Selene 6.23 in the background, tears running down her face 😭>>

A year has passed, King Elle Jonghyun Fanning finally noticed that Princess Damla has disappeared. He was busy playing with his Kazoo and with the royal dog, Roo, that it took him awhile to notice what's going on. So he called for his lovely wife, Misa, queen of the fairy godmothers. 

<< Mitch playing She Is as Queen Misa makes an entrance.>>

"My dear Queen Misa, I asked fairy godmother J, to look after that pretty princess from Twitter Land, but I have been pre occupied. Would you mind following up with fairy godmother J?" 

So Queen Misa, in her usual disguise, as fairy godmother Mimi, went down to Shinee World. There she found fairy godmother J busy shopping for aqua pearl stuff 👗🩱in Patrina's Department Store. Queen Misa, oops, I mean fairy-godmother Mimi told J that King Elle Jonghyun Fanning is looking for Princess Damla. Fairy godmother J panicked but still denied knowing where the princess is. However, Queen Misa remembered the box and began doubting. She went back up to the moon and told King Jonghyun everything. 

King Jonghyun was furious!! So much so that his maleficent wings appeared on his back and spread out so magnificently. Queen Misa almost fainted from being so overwhelmed by his beauty! "Omo! Neomu areumdaun-daun-daun-daun view! Neomu areumdaun-daun-daun-daun view."

<< Mitch cue in music: Ring Ding Dong>>

King Jonghyun twirled around, danced around and shouted out loud "ring diggiding ding ding ding!" Lo and behold, fairy godmother J appeared in front of him! She was summoned by King Jonghyun! And she had another surprise, beside King Jonghyun is fairy godmother Mimi! But she looks different - more elegant, with a half-veil covering her face! She realized that her friend Mimi is actually Queen Misa,🧝🏻‍♀️ and she's very loyal to King Jonghyun. 

King Jonghyun spoke to fairy godmother J in a calm voice... " Please bring out Princess Damla, set her free. Her brother, Prince Jinki has been looking for her. Otoke?? I don't want Prince Jinki to get angry. He has a rather powerful ttakbam. You won't be able to bear the pain". 

Fairy godmother J bowed down to King Jonghyun and asked for forgiveness and promised to set the princess free. "Bling bling is a Jonghyun, your majesty!" 🙇‍♀️

Back in Shinee World, fairy godmother J proceeded to release Princess Damla from the box.. But because the orgel has  continuously been playing, now the box has become possessed by Evil, and won't open.

<< Mitch dancing to Evil in the background. 💃🏻>>

Fairy godmother J met up with Prince Jinki. She was mesmerized by the softness of his beauty.👦🏼 She wanted to keep him too, and was tempted to put him inside the box with Princess Damla. But King Jonghyun was tuned in to fairy godmother J's thoughts, as he knew it might happen. I mean, who could resist Jinki's smile? So King Jonghyun went "woahwoahwoahdubiddubidubidubidubi! Woahwoahwoahdubidubdubidubiiiiii." And just like that fairy godmother J snapped out of it! 

Fairy godmother told Prince Jinki that the only one who can help him save Princess Damla is the wise Sorceress Amu. But since she is a fairy, that's all she can do for Prince Jinki. Only magical Noonawols can see and speak with Sorceress Amu. And with that she bid Prince Jinki goodbye as tears rolled down her face, because his smile is just too hard to let go. 

Prince Jinki asked Noona Anis to help him find Sorceress Amu since its only Anis who's not affected by his brilliant smile due to her bogoshipda-ing Minho. Before they set forth on a journey to KeyLand, where Sorceress Amu is known to be found, Noona Anis entrusted the precious baby princess in the care of Noona Abrar, 🤱🏻the most dedicated baby sitter in all of Shinee World.

Finally Prince Jinki and Noona Anis reached KeyLand. Ah what fun and colorful place it seems. But where do they start looking? 

<< Mitch playing Downtown Baby>>

So they went downtown. There they found a posh restaurant. 

The restaurant's decors are sophisticated! The marble table tops are smooth and polished, where the lights from the crystal chandeliers are reflected. One wall is full of Picasso paintings. The other side is a bar, where an extremely handsome man in an immaculate suit, wearing an eye patch👨🏻‍🎤, stood behind it. Looking at them. At the end of the bar is a gold stand where a majestic white owl is perched.🦉 Prince Jinki asked the handsome man, "would you know where we may find the wise Sorceress Amu?" 

"Why so serious?!" Replied the handsome eye patched man to Prince Jinki. Then the odd eyed man turned to Anis and said "Noonan neomu yeppeo."

<< Mitch singing Replay, Replay, Replay..>>

Anis shrieked! Is it you Kibummie? And the handsome man removed his eye patch. It is Kibummie, with his flawless, poreless, ridiculously good looking face.  Anis told Prince Jinki, "this is Kibummie, king of KeyLand, my ex-husband and daddy dearest of Ana and Vi." "We met by accident during high school. Somehow when our eyes met, in the distance, we heard wedding bells.. and voices.." "Hello, is it me you're looking for?" "Hello from the other side!" "So we thought we were in love! We got married right away, but it didn't last long. Just only a week. We're too opposites of each other and he loves only Ana and Vi more than anyone else". 

Kibummie said, "ahh where are my babies? Ana and Vi.. my Comme De and Garcon."🐶 I miss them! My fur babies! Sorry I wasn't able to bring them back home here with me right away because I'm still super busy building KeyLand." I'm sorry I had to disguise them as Noonawols because they're so irresistably adorable, they have to be protected."

At this point Prince Jinki interrupted them and again asked where to find Sorceress Amu. King Kibummie then pointed at the owl and said "that's her!" The owl flapped its wings, creating a strong breeze. "Watch out babe", Kibummie said when the gold stand fell on the floor. The white owl transformed into a woman, wearing a blue floral saree. It's Sorceress Amu! 

Prince Jinki asked Sorceress Amu, " tell me what to do? Tell me what to do ooh?"  "How to break the evil spell and open the box, so that Princess Damla would be free?" Sorceress Amu said, "only the flame of love  can break the spell. And that it can only be done by the elusive ogre Taemin."  To lure Ogre Taemin out of his hiding place they must prepare a feast of rib eye steak, strawberry milk and lots of baby cheese. 🥩🍓🥛🧀🧀🧀

Prince Jinki and Noona Anis went back to Shinee World and followed the instructions of Sorceress Amu. They placed the feast under an old oak tree tied with a yellow ribbon, and they hid. A few minutes later Ogre Taemin came moonwalking down the path and sat in front of the feast. He ate everything and fell asleep. He got woken up from the drip drop drip drop of water. Prince Jinki was standing over him, with a cup of water. 

Prince Jinki asked Ogre Taemin to dance the Flame of Love and release Princess Damla, in exchange for a pair of furry Gucci slip ons. Ogre Taemin agreed. And so they went to fairy godmother J's house. 

Due to the intense dance that Ogre Taemin did, the box burst into flames 🔥and Princess Damla was released. Ogre Taemin thought Princess Damla is beautiful and he wanted to kiss her. As he was slowly leaning in into her, a magical Noona named Dilla suddenly popped up in between Ogre Taemin and Princess Damla. Noona Dilla was looking everywhere for the other pair of her Juliet mint sandals. Out of frustration, Ogre Taemin sang Excuse Me Miss, and Noona Dilla took the hint and excused herself. 

Princess Damla was looking at Ogre Taemin the whole time. She thought to herself, "oh my ghaaad! He's famous! He's so fabulous! He exudes Danger!! But I WANT!!!!" 

Now that Noona Dilla is no longer in between them, Taemin once more leaned in for a kiss. And so did Princess Damla. Slowly their lips got closer and closer... and.. WHAT THE?!! A glass wall?? Princess Damla woke up and found herself holding her cellphone with Taemin's photo on the screen.. Aahh it was just a dream, Damla said to herself, smiling...

<< Mitch playing Shinee World in the background>>

 

The End