What If...

Bad Blood Alternate

 

Sooyoung was shot and stabbed by an unknown person as she was guarding the boss's door when suddenly she was shot (silenced of course). She got shot in the stomach, she was held her side and next thing she knows was slit and the killer was gone. She fought hard to catch the killer (which was awful at slitting and shooting cause the damge wasn't critical and she still could stand and run, they were probably newbies she thought.

She did a rough first aid and caught them while they were getting away in their car, she got in, killed them and drove to the destination set on the gps to find the mastermind, but she was bleeding badly while driving.

"...Ugh, Just you ing wait, I'll find out who you are and kill you. How dare you try to kill our Boss."

The pain was starting to get to her and she was slowly losing conciousness so she parked in an alley and set the car on fire. She thenheaded to the drugstore to buy some stuff but as she was getting walking she kept stumbling and had a hard time to keep herself awake and alert. A figure saw her and came closer.

"Sooyoung? What are you doing here?" Wendy called her attention and Sooyoung looked at her with a pale face, Wendy immediately helped her by grabbing her sides to keep her up, that's when she noticed warm liquid coating her hand, blood, and she looked at Sooyoung but the woman had her eyes closed and was breathing hard.

She wanted to take her to the hospital but the woman vehemently said no hospitals so they went to her apartment. As they got there Sooyoung had completely out, she didn't die because of the great surgeons skills as Wendy did everything she could. She treated her and let her stay there until she wakes up, she figured she'd ask why the gunshot wound and the slit once Sooyoung wakes up.

 

*************************************

 

A few days later Sooyoung woke up, noticing she's in an unfamiliar place she bacame alert and even pinned Wendy when the doctor was checking her.

"Who are..." She questioned but realized immediately who the person was.

"*cough* Stop...*cough*" Wendy gasped for air as soon as Sooyoung let go.

"Why am I here? Explain."

Once Wendy told her everything she just kept quiet and so Wendy decided to ask what she wanted to ask. 

"How did you get these wounds? were you in a fight? should we report it to the police?"

No response so she asked again.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt? Are you hungy?"

Still nothing so she decided to ask if she should contact Irene, yet again no response so she just talked.

"I've stiched everything up and the bullet's gone. And based in your vitals everything is fine but if you feel any pain of discomfart don't hesitate to call me, you can take painkillers if you feel any pain. Also you can only eat porridge until you get better, I'll go warm it." Before she left the room she looked back at Sooyoung who was just blankly staring, she smile and said.

"You can stay here as long as you want, I'll take care of you."

 

*************************************

 

A few more days passed and Sooyoung was getting better so she decided to atleast get her body ready to fight again and started her routine, but it was still too soon, her stitches opened and she screamed in pain. Wendy came in when she heard the scream and she helped her up and started to do her thing. Sooyoung was confused at the latters actions and she also wanted to know the reason behind her helping her.

"Why?"

"Hmm? Why what?"

"Why are you helping me?" Wendy smiled

"Well, I saw you were hurt so I did my job and helped you. I made an outh to help heal the sick and injured, no matter who they are and in whatever circumstances." Sooyoung kept quite.

"There! Done! What were you doing for it to open that much. You need bed rest and you shouldn't move too much. Does it still hurt? Do you need painkillers?"

"No, Thank you." Wendy smiled again, she got a thanked by the woman. She somehow felt fulfilled eventhough she usually heard that from her patients.

"Ok, well just rest here, I'll bring your dinner later." She stood up and was about to leave the room when her hand was grabbed.

Sooyoung was feeling things as she has thanked the doctor she felt it wasn't enough for everything that the latter has done for her so she decided to tell her at least something to somewhat repay her kindness. 

"It's because of work"

"What?"

"This, it's because of my work."

Sooyoung looked up at Wendy and saw her listening but she couldn't read her face, she's usually good at reading other people because of her work but she can't read the doctor's. She looked away and continued talking vaguely.

"I was doing so well at my job and I had a high position, close to the higher ups, others  got jealous and wanted me out of the picture." There was a long pause after she spoke, the doctor was just quiet and as she was about to look at her again to try and read her face.

"HOW COULD THEY?! JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR GREED AND JEALOUSY! THOSE PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS! SERIOUSLY DO THEY THINK KILLING IS JUST OKAY!"

Wendy thought it was just corporate talk and was angered by how these people thought to kill someone just for work. Sooyoung read that and hid a smile thinking only if she knew the whole story she wouldn't be that angry.

"If she only knows what my actual Job is and how we think about killing people."

"We should call the cops on them, so they could get what they deserved." Wendy said.

"No" Sooyoung dismissed the idea. 

"But you got hurt, they need to..."

"The police can't do anything about it." Wendy was shocked but Sooyoung got even more surprised by what the doctor said next.

"Are you safe?" Sooyoung just stared at her.

"Will you be okay? You can stay here as long as you want. I'll keep you safe, alright?"

Sooyoung smiled at that, really smiled and Wendy liked that smile on her face.

Sooyoung thought of how cute the doctor was, worrying about her safety first and not her own, offering her place willingly and being so selfless yet again and lastly saying she'll protect her without even knowing the truth and that Sooyoung is stronger and is trained to not only fight but to also kill. The doctor has certainly intrigued and charmed the Capo Sooyoung, she felt being accepted and welcomed by the doctor without even knowing her and all of her.

"If you get to know the real me would you still be like this to me?"