The wait.

She's back.

EunJae was been gone for 10days. Throughout she has not called or texted him. WooJin looked at his phone and sighed when he's alone in the staff longue. Dr Jung has made several comments that Prof Oh will not let EunJae go. WooJin didnt want to hear more and always leave the conversation midway. Everyone at Doldam worries for him. They all know that this boy only smiles when his girlfriend is around. Many times, they saw him looking out at the entrance of Doldam. For one purpose. Hoping to see EunJae's car. 

EunJae has been running about Geosan Hospital the moment she arrived. She was immediately asked to change into her scrubs and assist in the OR. The promised 3 emergency was extended to 7 more cases. She practically lived in the hospital. When the two days were up, she wanted to call WooJin. But she's worried he'll be sad. She recalled his unwilling face when she shared with him her plans to help out Prof Oh. She felt through his hug and kisses that he's already missing her badly. They were only a few-days couple and she has to leave for Seoul. Putting down her phone, her tiredness overtook her mind. 

----------

"Oh... Look who we have here! Friend of Doldam Hospital No.2! Dr Seo WooJin!",a loud voice shocked everyone at the small food stall. WooJin cursed, thinking it was the loansharks. 'Didnt they say we're done? Why are they here again!',He has this on this thoughts before he turned to face the incoming. To his surprise, the gang looks big in numbers, having scars and gold neckalace but he has never seen them before. "Ah.... where's our manners! Guys! Introduction! We are from BeakJang Distribution! Our boss was saved by Doldam No.2 Dr. Cha EunJae! This is my name card. If you need more help, call me. Once in debt, forever brother and sister.",the main lead said. WooJin was halfway finishing his dinner after his shift. He didnt expect EunJae to know such people. "So, did the pair still come by Doldam? We have given them warning to not disrupt the peace of you and Dr. Cha. Since she called me personally, perhaps.... are you her boyfriend?",the gangster asked slyly. The rest laughed out. "Cha EunJae called you? When?",WooJin was puzzled. Then he recalled her saying 'BeakJang Distribution is the best indeed...' He realised she has taken his matters into her own hands again. He looked up at the gang and thanks them. "Get married soon eh! We'll attend the wedding for sure!",the gang declared before leaving when they received a call of fight from another troop.

WooJin thought back the day where its supposed to be his last at Doldam. He recalled how the love of his interest tried ways to make him stay. First, asking him to explain the sudden disappearance from the tow-car centre, then demanding him to tell her why he's leaving to work in a Seoul Hospital. Secondly, confronting their university seniors. If its others. they might not have bothered. But EunJae stood on his side, be it this case or her brother's. She even asked him not to leave Doldam since he was the one who mentioned they should stay there forever. WooJin rubbed the back of his head as the memories flowed. This girl he's known for 10 years is now his girlfriend. And he's missing her badly.     

----------

Doldam was announced as an independant medical centre and was no longer tagged to Geosan foundation. However, they will be partially funded by the mega organisation as stated in the late chairman's will. Emergency cases flowed in as usual til evening. WooJin and the rest of the staffs hurridly took care of respective patients. "Yah! Who is this!? Cha EunJae!",Dr Jung called out when he saw a new person stepped into the ER. Everyone stopped a second and looked at the girl. She's in the Doldam's ER scrubs and doctor coat. WooJin looked up when he heard her name. She's really there, standing at the door with a surprised face. "Hi?",EunJae waved awkwardly when the staffs all looked at her as if she's some alien. "Enough!",Kim Sabu shouted at all to get their focus back. The old man smiled as he turned away. 'She's back eh.. the runner',he has that in mind. EunJae quickly took over a emergency and helpped out. All the while, WooJin kept stealing glances at his girl. 

There wasnt a chance to speak to her. WooJin was required to perform surgery on the incoming injuried patients. He reluctantly left the ER after glancing at the focused EunJae at the bed beside. They seem to be passing by one another. When he's out of the ER, he saw her in the other OR with Kim Sabu. She's the surgeon in-charge. Dr. Nam saw WooJin. He nodded at the young doctor, trying to tell him EunJae is doing well. WooJin nodded back and left them. He sighed. She's back yet he hasnt got the chance to talk or hug her. "Oh my god, what a tiring day!",Dr Jung called out as he stretched his body. "Shall we order in or should we eat out?",AhReum asked those in the staff lounge. "Of course eat out! Lets go! Dr. Seo? Joining us? Dr. Cha will come later, that's for sure!",Nurse Joo said.

----------

"Where's Dr Seo? The lung surgery ended an hour ago.",Nurse Oh asked when the elders of Doldam arrived at OnMyWay. Those present looked at each other with a sly smile. "Seo WooJin must have kidnapped Cha EunJae...",Dr. Jung said out loud. Everyone laughed at that. They did noticed how WooJin was distracted when EunJae appeared.

WooJin changed and waited for EunJae in the doctor's changing office. He knows she'll definitely come by before heading out of Doldam. He was in deep thoughts that he did not hear the door opened. EunJae walked in quietly when she realised he's in daze, wanting to scare him. As his side view came into her sight, she stopped in her track. 'He looks..... weird.' Carefully approaching him, she circled her arms around his wide shoulder from behind. WooJin was surprised by the backhug. He could not turn, her face was plasted next to his. "What are you thinking about Seo WooJin? Are you angry at me for coming back late? Im sorry....",EunJae explained her late return to Doldam.

Her soft voice has an effect on him. He cant stay angry at her for more than 10mins. He let out a heavy breath, feeling at peace with her warmth surrounding him. "How about you change first? We'll talk after, hn?",WooJin suggested which she agreed. "Lets go?",EunJae's voice alerted WooJin she's ready. He smiled at his girlfriend who looks so pretty in her civilian clothing. WooJin extended his hand to her. She grabbed it eagerly, clinging onto his arms. He could see that she misses him as well. The always prim and proper Cha EunJae acts like a child infront of him. WooJin kissed her temple as they head out of Doldam Hospital. 

----------

"I'll drive, you must be tired from the long journey back here.",WooJin asked for her car keys. "Seo WooJin.. This isnt the direction to OnMyWay.. Where are we going?",EunJae asked as she looked out the window. "Elsewhere. Where you're solely mine.",his reply made her blushed. WooJin smirked at her reaction. He drove them to a quiet place selling local dishes. Almost like OnMyWay but without interferences. He watched her as she orders. He recalled back the times where EunJae was known to skip dinner. She's a fool for food. Only he knows that. She looked so adorable when she first asked him for help in her pratical exam during school days. 

"You're 8 days late. How do you explain that Cha EunJae...",WooJin questioned her while they were eating. Noodles in her m*outh, she looked at him with guilt. "No calls, no text, no nothing. I'm about to go over...",he continued. "But you did not. Why? You know i'll come back for you, right? I told you... my main concern is at Doldam. For sure i'll be back.",EunJae pacified him. Before he could say more, EunJae added,"I missed you so much Seo WooJin. You even appeared in my dreams! That much til i feel its scary.." She giggled at her words. WooJin sniggered. "No more next time, hn....",he wanted her to ensure that. "Im back for good Dr Seo....",she assured him as she gave his hand a firm press.

----------

"Have a good rest... I'll see you tomorrow, hn.....",WooJin walked her to the doorstep of her apartment. He cupped her face and pecked lightly on her forehead. Before he walked away from the girl who he wants to spend more time with, EunJae pulled him into her house. They fumbled in, she laughed at their clumsiness. "What are you doing Cha EunJae!",WooJin was taken aback by her sudden moves. Her eyes looked elsewhere but his. "How about..... you stay over tonight? Dont you miss me?",she was about to die from embarassment. She didnt want him to go. WooJin's shocked expression was not seen by her. He does not know what to say or how to respond. He's never been in such situation. 

WooJin shut his eyes tight as the water runs down his body. He stayed behind. He cant move away even if he wants to. She has asked and he didnt want to reject. Flashes of what HoJun sunbae said went pass his head. [Why are you so concern? Ah... You slept with him, didnt you?] His fist tightens at that incident. EunJae stood up for him against the seniors and was being accused of being a loose girl. He felt sorry that she has to hear such sentences. WooJin knows she hasnt been in any relationship. His heart pumped fast that he's actually going to spend the night with her. 'No, we are not going to do anything! What ar eyou thinking Seo WooJin!',he tried to calm his thoughts down. 

EunJae went for her turn when WooJin came out from the bathroom. He has worn his spare white tee and long pants, comfy enough to sleep in. Looking at her queen-size bed, he flushed. He has never been this close to girls. Yet the first night has to be with the one he loves since medical school. Although they seperated for a few years, he's never dated or looked at others. His mind still lingered on EunJae. The feeling was still running when he bumped into her at the vending machine of Geosan Hospital. He let out a big sigh and sat on the bedside chair instead.  

She came out 15mins later. His eyes went straight to her. Wet hair, flushing cheeks, pouty lips, fair skin, long limbs, almost translucent pajamas white top, modest pastel yellow shorts that still showed alot of her skin and those endless legs she has. WooJin looked away when he realised he's been scanning her form. He cursed within at his bahaviour. EunJae noticed. Her face turns red. "Why are you seating there? Get into bed. Arnt you tired? I heard its been a busy day.... Doldam and ER all together...",EunJae signaled him over to her bed as she made herself comfy.

"Dry your hair properly first lady....",WooJin took over her towel and helped her with it. He joined her on the bed. She smiled at him as he does his thing. "You are really good with your hands Seo WooJin....",she t*eased. As they settled down, EunJae snuggled into WooJin's arms. She circled her arms around his waist and sighed blissfully,"I missed you so much...." WooJin assured her the feeling was mutual,"Me too... i was starting to worry.. Dr Jung has been saying all the reasons why you wont be back..." She laughed saying that the senior doctor has a habit of taking things out of proportion.

"Now, we should really sleep... Goodnight Cha EunJae...",WooJin coaxed her as he patted her head adoringly. "Hnn...",she agreed and looked up at his face. Their eyes met and stayed in that position for awhile. WooJin caressed her cheeks and contoured her face. EunJae could feel her heart pumping fast whenever her boyfriend looks at her this way. Subconciously, her lips parted, she inched closer to him. WooJin took the bait and captured those lips with his. They kissed repeatedly. They started soft and slow but it progressed fast when his t*ongue parted her lips into the m*outh. It was a sensation they both trembled at. T*ongues swirling around each other, fighting for dominance. They broke apart breathlessly. "I really think we should sleep... I cant take anymore than this Cha EunJae...",WooJin husked by her ears.

She knows exactly what he meant. She felt him. His m*anhood stood proud, poking against her tummy. Its too fast but it excites her. Both decided its best to take a step back before things go out of their control. WooJin looked at EunJae's sleeping face adoringly. He smirked at her soft snoring. "Seo WooJin..... WooJin ah... i love you....",EunJae muffed voice travelled to his ears. His eyes brightens up. Its a feeling he had never felt before. WooJin st*roked her hair gently,"I love you too Cha EunJae, so much..." He managed to fall asleep after awhile.