loving you for 100 Days

Love you for 100 days

Yunho and jaejoong are sitting together in the university park without doing anything, just looked at the sky while their friend yoochun, junsu, changmin, and kimbum were busy having fun with their lovers. "Aish,bored to the max. I also want to have a boyfriend who can share time with me." Jaejoong stated.

"its look like only us are single. Only us who doesn't have lover." Said yunho, pout. After a while jaejoong began staring at yunho and smirked. "What?" Yunho stated. he was looking at his friend’s eyes with disbelief. The older boy just sighed and said "I have a good idea. well, I think it is a good idea a few minute ago. How about we playing a game?"

"Well, tell me then" yunho ask, looking to the older boy with curiosity. "Hmnn... To make it simple. Its actually quite easy. How about you become my boyfriend. And I'll be yours. But! Just for 100 day. It will be start today if you want to. So?" Jaejoong staring to yunho with his lovely cat eyes. Damn! Who can resist that cat eyes?! Even yunho.

Yunho nodding and said "okay, I don't have any good plan for the next 100 day either"

"Yah! Where's your spirit? Cheer up a bit This day will be our first date, you know.. Do you have any idea?" Jaejoong said with a pout seeing yunho doesn't excited as he is. "How about going to cinema? Hmnnn... Lets watch mission impossible. The action would be great " said yunho, smiling at jaejoong. "Okay! Let's go then :) after that we can go to karaoke. Let's ask yoosu and kimin join us.. It would a lot of fun " said jaejoong smiling while imagine it. "Wow! Triple date for our first date" yunho said happily. After they watch the movie and go to karaoke and dinner, yunho sent jaejoong home. They have a lot of fun.

Day 2: Yunho taking jaejoong to date. yunho and jaejoong spending the day sitting in a romantic cafe with dim light and soft piano. jaejoong wear a white v neck shirt and a blue jeans look beautiful as always.they talking and laughing taking them to a romantic moment for each other.asking about favorite like flower, music, book, color and food,their  hobby, their family and friend. practically about everything. Before sending jaejoong home, yunho bought a beautiful  white peony flower for jaejoong.

Day 3: They go to mall looking for a birthday present for yoosu anniversary. After a few hour , they decide to buy a couple pyjamas for them. After that they take a break at secret recipes , eating 1 slice cheese cake together, drink from the same glass and start holding hand for the first time.

Day 7: Jaejoong playing bowling with Yunho's friend after watching a basket ball match . Jae's hand in the pain because of not used to playing bowling. yunho messages his hand gently.

Day 25: yunho invites jaejoong to caddy lite dinner. Full moon is show up, the sky is clear out the thousands of stars in his arms. They sat waiting for the food, while enjoying the sound the wind chime and beach waves. Once again, he looked at the sky, and saw a shooting star. He said a Wish in his heart.

Day 41: yunho's birthday. Jaejoong made a birthday cake for yunho. Not the first homemade cake, but the affection which arises in his heart to make a homemade cake is the best. yunho moved to receive the cake, and he uttered a wish when blowing out birthday candles.

Day 67: Spending time in amusement park. Thunder rising, eating ice cream together, and visit the booths of the game. Yunho presented a teddy bear for jaejoong, and jaejoong bought Yunho a hat.

Day 72: Go to pepero festival. Viewing the pepero exhibition. Jaejoong was curious to visit one of the fortune-telling tent. The oracle just says "Cherish your time with him from now on" and then the seer was brought to tears.

Day 84: Yunho suggested that they are refreshing to the beach. The beach is very quiet because it is not the time for vacation. They let go of shoes and walk along the beach, holding hands, feeling the soft sand and the sea threw cold water on their feet. when sunset, they cuddle as if do not want to split up again.

 

day 99
 
yunho decided to spend the day with a simple and relaxed together.so they decided to travel around seoul  and  finally sit in the park.
 
15.20pm
jae: "I'm thirsty, take a break once a while"
 
yunho: "wait here, I'll buy you a drink. what would you like to drink?"
 
jae: "I'll buy, you are tired after driving around town today. wait a minute ...." Jaejoong said with a smile
 
Yunho nodded. his feet are sore because of traffic jams everywhere.
 
15.30pm
yunho has been waiting for 10 minutes and Jaejoong had not yet returned. suddenly  someone he doesn't knew d run to him with a face of panic.
 
 
yunho: "what's wrong there ahjussi"
 
ahjussi: "there is a guy who got hit by a car there. I think  that guy was your friend"
 
yunho rushed to the place designated by the stranger. there, above a hot road in the sun, Jaejoong's body lay covered in blood was still holding the bottle. Yunho grabbed Jaejoong his car and ran to a nearby hospital. Yunho sat outside the ICU room for 8 hours. a doctor out with a face full of remorse.
 
23.53pm
doctor: "sorry, but we're doing the best, he's still breathing right now, but he did not have much time. we found this letter in his pocket. I guess this is for you"
 
doctors give blood splash letter to yunho and yunho rushed into the hospital room to see Jaejoong. his face was pale, but looked very peaceful. very beautiful. Yunho sat down beside the mattress Jaejoong Jaejoong's hand and grip firmly.
for the first times in his life, he felt a very deep wound in his heart. Yunho did not stop crying. then he began to read the letter that was written from Jaejoong
 
dear yunho <3
to 100 days we've almost over. I enjoy the days I spent with you. although sometimes you snapped and unpredictable, but all these things bring happiness in my life ...I've noticed that you're a valuable man in my life. I regret not ever try to know more in advance. Now I'm not asking anything, just hope we can extend the days of our togetherness. the same as what I said on that night of shooting stars on the beach, I want you to be a true love in my life.I want to be your boyfriend forever and wish you were here with me all my life.yunho. 
I love you
 
 
23.58pm
yunho: "boo, do you know what I said in the hope of caution when blowing out my birthday candles? I pray that God allows us to be together forever! jae, you can not leave me! this just the 99nd days! You have to get up and we'll pass dozens of days together!! I also love you Jaejoong. I love you so much! Do not leave me! Do not leave me alone! Jaejoong, I love you ...!
 
the clock struck twelve times .... Jaejoong heart stopped beating. that day is the 100nd days.
 
tell your feelings to those you love before it's too late.
you never know what will happen tomorrow. You do not know who will leave and never come back again.