1/149

1/149
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After their long hard successful debut in Japan, IZ*ONE members were finally given their well deserved day off. Three days is short but since they are the monster rookies, they are high in demand both in Korea and Japan.
 

Until now Chaeyeon still can't believe that she managed to debut. The week during the announcement of final 12 was the hardest for her. She was emotionally, mentally, and physically exhausted. Despite getting a lot of support from the National Producers after she was voted out from the I AM team, people were still having mixed opinions about her.
 

Just reading the negative comments on SNS increased her insecurity to the roof. People were saying she just wasn't pretty enough. Chaeyeon can't help but agree. Her visual was way too far from Hyewon, Minjoo and Sakura. That was why she was practicing so hard to perfect her singing and dancing. She tried to compensate for the things that she was lacking of.
 

“Ow!” Chaeyeon yelped. Something soft was just thrown on her face and it fell on her lap. It was a pig stuffed toy.
 

“You're thinking negative things about yourself again, aren't you?” Nako said as she stood beside the bedroom door. “You're frowning so hard.”
 

Chaeyeon immediately composed herself. She just didn't want her members to be worried about her insecurities.
 

“No, I wasn't,” Chaeyeon retorted back and Nako raised her eyebrow. Clearly the younger girl didn't believe her.
 

Wanting to escape Nako's suspecting eyes, Chaeyeon diverted to Nako's clothes. Nako was wearing a peach one piece dress.
 

“You look dolled up for a day off. Are you going out on a date?” Chaeyeon asked jokingly.
 

Nako nodded. “Mikurin is very persistent to hang out with me. We haven't seen each other for a while so she's going to be super annoying later.” Nako went to the drawer and pulled out a perfume.
 

Chaeyeon smiled in envy. She wanted to go on a date too. More specifically with the cherry blossom of the group. Sadly, they were only best friends and that was only how far Chaeyeon could go.
 

“That's nice. Going on a date,” Chaeyeon mumbled.
 

“You should tell her,” Nako said. “I promise, you won't be disappointed.”
 

But before Chaeyeon could respond, Yuri shouted from the living room. “Nako-san, your girlfriend is here!”
 

“How do I look?” Nako asked and turned around for Chaeyeon to check her.
 

“You look great. I bet Tanaka-san would attack you with kisses,” Chaeyeon responded positively.
 

Nako smirked and gave Chaeyeon a thumbs up. “I was aiming for that.”
 

With that, Chaeyeon was left alone in the room. Having nothing else to do, she decided to just sleep.
 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
 

“Chaeyeon-unnie.. Chaeyeon-unnie please wake up. Sakura-chan is in danger.”
 

Chaeyeon bolted up from her sleep and started panicking. “W-what?!‘’
 

Standing beside her bed was Hitomi. “Unnie, dinner is here. Let's eat together,” Hitomi said in a calm manner.
 

“But what about Sakura?! You said-” Hitomi caught Chaeyeon off by putting her hand to cover Chaeyeon's mouth.
 

“She's totally fine. I just said that to wake you up and as usual, saying Sakura-chan's name always get you.”
 

“You're so cruel Hiichan.” Hitomi shrugged it off and gave Chaeyeon a paper bag.
 

“Nako-chan won't be back tonight but she asked me to give this to you.”
 

“What's this?” Chaeyeon asked as she looked what was inside the paper bag. “A box?”
 

“Nako-chan said it's her PSP and a game that you will surely love.”
 

Chaeyeon frowned. Unlike Yena, Hyewon, and Sakura, she was not a gamer so why would Nako bother to lend her a gaming console.
 

“Nako-chan also said to play it when everyone is asleep and go to a place where you won't disturb people.” Hearing that, Chaeyeon's frown went deeper.
 

“Unnie, let's eat.” Hitomi said once again.
 

Chaeyeon decided to disregard the box for now and followed Hitomi to the dining room.
 

More than half of IZ*ONE were missing in the dining room. Nako was with Miku, Yulyen were on a date, Yujin went to the arcade with Hyewon, Eunbi went shopping alone, and Sakura was back at Kagoshima. 
 

“Hiichan, when are you going back to Tochigi?” Minjoo asked.
 

“In a few hours,” Hitomi replied.
 

“Hiichan-unnie please give my regards to your parents,” Wonyoung said.
 

They had an idle chat and before Chaeyeon knew it. It was bedtime. Her attention went back to the paper bag from Nako.
 

“I guess it's time to know what the game is.”
 

Chaeyeon went to the living and placed the things on the table. She finally saw the UMD case of the game.
 

“AKB48 1/149.. Hm...” Chaeyeon read the title of the game but it had 恋愛総選挙 written on it as well and Chaeyeon had no idea what it meant. Aside from that, the cover was a collage of not only AKB48 members but also their sister groups.
 

But she was confused what the game was about. Sure there was a summary at the back but her eyes were not ready for the amou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter