Thank You For Liking Me :)

Thank You For Liking Me

“Unnie, what do you wrote on the album?” Yeri ask Irene when they arrive at their car after the fan sign.

“I wrote a lot of things? I didn’t remember… “ Irene answered her dongsaeng question while confused at her question.

“That not what I meant didn’t one fan asked you to write to someone else?” Yeri asked more specifically as they went inside the car and sat beside Joy.

“Um… “ Irene can’t answer that as she more confused now as she take a seat beside Wendy.

“I think what Yeri meant was what you wrote on the album that addressed to ‘Our Kkura’.” Wendy said as she listening to duo maknae-leader conversation from the start and emphasize ‘Our Kkura’ to her leader. While wiggling her eyebrows teasing her.

“That’s… “ Irene said while looking at her member who suddenly look at her with curiosity.

“None of your business… “ She continue it while turned her gaze to her phone.

“Geez… Just tell us!” Now Joy lost her patience and start to rumbling.

“Why don’t you see it yourself when you sign it before if you’re that curious?” Irene asked them back while looking at them with a confused look.

“Well we’re to shocked to even think straight… “ Seulgi said while look at Irene blankly and that statement make the other members nodded their head.

“Are you guys okay??” Irene said worried about her members condition because they’re being really weird now.

“HOW CAN WE BE OKAY UNNIE!”  Yeri suddenly shouted from her seat.

“Dang Yeri-ya don’t shout near my ear!” Joy said as Yeri shouted near her ear.

“Well to think a fan would ask that… “ Seulgi said still with her blank look.

“That actually caught me off guard… “ Wendy said as she sighed.

“She would like it right?” she continue while looking for an answer from her members who also looked at her like they don’t know at all.

“Let just hope she will” Irene answer it after a long silence they had.

“So…. Can you tell me what you wrote??” Yeri asking again.

“Why are you asking again?” Irene said feeling weird why the younger really want to know the content she wrote for ‘that person’.

“Because… “ Yeri said while looking around for some reason, “I-I just want to know if my ship sail!” she said stuttering while hiding behind Joy and all the members can’t help but face palmed at her answer except Irene who blushing hearing her youngest member statement.

“Why are you telling her the real reason! Make other reason you fool!” Joy said while pinching Yeri side as the statement she make just make everything more obvious.

“These fools… ” Wendy said face palmed at the youngest antic that just blown their cover away.

“I-I can’t tell you...” Irene answered as she finally recover from the tease and a little stuttering when she said it.

    After that the members give up to know what Irene wrote on the album, because the bunny leader is so persistent to not telling them.


 

Meanwhile…





One day at Thailand Airport


 Sakura went out from the arrival gate with a sleepy face and she seriously tired from the flight.

“Kkura!” suddenly she heard a shout from a fan, she replied it with a smile but still with a sleepy face.

“Here!” the said fan was handing her a tote bag and she receive it gladly while walking towards their awaited car, but the word the fan said to her after she receive the gift finally make her fully awake, “Irene!”. She can’t get it wrong as it was her beloved name that the fan shouted and that make her open her eyes wide enough to make the fan who saw it shock.

“Red Velvet album! Irene! Just open it later!” the fan continue as they went to separate way as Sakura walk to their awaiting car she can’t help but to staring at the bag she hold and absentmindedly went inside the car.

“What wrong Saku-chan?” Chaeyeon said as she sat near her.

“Chaeyeon hold my bag!” She said as she hurriedly open the bag and saw Red Velvet newest album.

“Wow! Unnie isn’t that Red Velvet sunbaenim newest album?? Where you buy it?” ask Yena who sat at the back seat.

Sakura ignore Yena bicker as she focusing herself with the album on her hand. She can't believe what actually happen right now as she opened it to know what her fan mean before.

"Wow! Unnie it's a signed album!" Chaewon said while looked at the album on Sakura hand.

"And it refer to you Saku-chan!" Chaeyeon said feel amazing and happy for her best friend.

"Really??!!" Minju shout while leaning forward to see it more clearly.

Sakura holding back her tears as she looked at the signed album from her favorite Idol. And when she saw what they wrote for her can't made her more happy. Especially when she saw what her 'beloved person' wrote for her it already made her heart stop for awhile and make her let out a little scream.
 

 

 

 

To. Kkura :)

Thank you for liking me kkura-Yang ❤️

Cr : @miyawakiiz

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pretty weird oneshoot😅

Sorry for the bad grammar...

If you want to know the original twit it's from @miyawakiiz -nim :)

Thank you for the inspiration 😅

Hope you guys enjoyed~