Final

Aftermath

Aftermath

Park Jiwon read the comments on Everglow's most recent Vlive. Plenty of them were encouraging, telling others to stan Everglow and to stream "Adios". But another kind of comment caught her attention. 

Comments:

"Everyone ships Mia and EU but like Mia and Yiren are way more believable" 

         Reply - "Yeah, Eunji was super chill when Yiren kissed her hand but when EU did, oof"

         Reply - "#Eunren #Eunjiwonisfake"

         Reply - "That's the ship name? No wonder the ship is sinking"

         Reply - "Unpopular opinion but I ship Eunji and Sihyeon, like have you seen them singing together. They sound so good   together!"   

 

Jiwon shut off her phone. She practically growled. She stood up and walked into the living room. A part of her wanted to post a Vlive revealing their relationship. She was surprised to not she Eunji sitting on the couch. Instead she saw Sihyeon sitting on the couch. Yiren sat on the nearby armchair.

"Hey, where's Eunji?" Jiwon asked. 

Sihyeon began shaking. Her face paled.

"Uhh what?" Sihyeon trembled. 

Jiwon was getting mad. She approached the couch. 

"Where's Eunji?!" Jiwon asked. Yiren and Sihyeon exchanged nervous glances.

"YAH! KIM SIHYEON!" Jiwon yelled. 

"Huh?" Eunji sat up. It didn't take long for Jiwon to figure out where Eunji was. Her head had clearly been in Sihyeon's lap. Jiwon was growing angrier by the second. 

"Han Eunji!" Jiwon screamed. Eunji stood up slowly. Jiwon quickly grabbed her arm and dragged her into their room. 

"Unnie" Eunji pleaded. 

"What?!" Jiwon growled. Eunji flinched. Jiwon had never been so angry at her. Jiwon noticed the sweatshirt Eunji was wearing. It had Chinese Characters on it. Jiwon knew her girlfriend's wardrobe well, and she had never seen her girlfriend wear that sweatshirt. Jiwon sat on her bed. Eunji quickly walked over to Jiwon. She tried to hug Jiwon but Jiwon quickly pushed her hands away. 

"Unnie, unnie, look at me" Jiwon stood up and started out the window. Eunji walked over to her and wrapped her arms around Jiwon's waist. Eunji nuzzled her head into Jiwon's neck.

"You know I love you, right?" Jiwon sighed. As much as she wanted to, she could never stay mad at Eunji. 

"Eunji?"

"Yes?" 

"Why was your head in Sihyeon's lap? And why are you wearing Yiren's sweatshirt?" Eunji gulped.

"I was tired"

"You were tired!!" Jiwon turned around. Eunji trembled. "That's your excuse! For wearing Yiren's sweatshirt and sleeping on Sihyeon's lap" 

Eunji looked away, trying not to cry. Jiwon noticed the tears forming in Eunji's eyes. She quickly ran to Eunji and wrapped her in a tight hug.

"Yah, Eunji-ah don't cry, I'm sorry" Jiwon walked them over to her bed. Eunji curled into Jiwon's side. 

"Why are you so mad?" 

"I-I was jealous"

"Of what? Me and Sihyeon or Yiren"

"Yeah, I-I-I guess"

"Why? You know I would never cheat on you"

"I know, it's just... all the fans ship you with everyone but me"

"Really?"

"You didn't know"

Eunji shakes her head. She drew small circles on Jiwon's palm. 

"It's all over the internet"

Eunji cupped Jiwon's cheek. 

"I don't care about what the fans say, I care about what you think"

Jiwon blushed. 

"Sorry about all of this, Eunji-ah"

"It's fine unnie" Eunji smirked "but I know how you can make it up to me"

"Oh?'

Eunji scooted away to the end of the bed. She spread her arms. 

"Cuddle with me?" 

Jiwon made her way into Eunji's arms. 

"Under one condition, take off that sweatshirt" 

"Won't I'll be cold?"

"I'll keep you warm"