Perfection

Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        The sun is setting, and the combination of yellow and red with a touch of faint pink touches and compliments both the sky and the sea. The breeze is a bit cold, while the wind is a bit strong, just enough to make above-ankle-level waves pass by the shore, where two pairs of feet are leaving marks as they gently step on the sand.
 

She couldn't help it...
Yes, the sight is beautiful but this woman walking by her is more attractive than anything else her eyes may lay on, so she stares at her while keeping a slow pace as they walk side by side.

 

She's perfect.

 

"How unreal", she thought. For a long moment, she gazed deeply at the woman's eyes; brown and dreamy, the orbs are. The bright sunlight coming from the side is flattering each edge of her features. And slowly and gently, a smile curved her lips upwards.

 

"Beautiful." Unknowingly, her lips mumbled, making her Love look at her with a little surprise. But as innocent as the Lady is, the Lady answered, "Right, the view? It's so pretty, thank you for bringi-..."

 

But the Lady's words were halted, "No, you... are who I'm referring to." sounding so smoothly, she clarified her compliment. Her sincerity was drawn just by the way she looked at her Love, and it gives the Woman butterflies, that one ability of hers gives a lot of mixed emotions already. She never failed to express her admiration, to make her feel adored, and to make her feel perfect. She won't let an opportunity pass to say that she's every good thing on earth and that...

 

"I love you." She loves her. The sound of her voice echoed in the Woman's ears, making her smile grow twice as big as it already is. And with her being the usual shy type of lady in front of her lover, her fist hit her arm playfully.

 

And to avoid getting more embarrassed, she turned her back only for her to be spun around as her lover immediately reached for her forearm, pulling her back. The Woman's head tilted back in the direction where her Lover is, only to be stunned by the sudden deep gaze, or was it because she usually avoids her stares?

 

At that moment, even feeling timid, she looked back at her lover – eye to eye, inches away from each other. Both of them enjoyed the sight they would be willing to look at for eternity.

 

A few moments later, a strong wind passed through both of them, cutting the sweet tension that both love birds felt. But when was it? The last time she felt this courageous to look that strong, eye to eye, with the woman she loves the most? To the prettiest one?

 

Keeping and gripping on that bravery, she decided to slide down her hand to her Love's warm one, wanting to hold the other's hand and yet even before reaching the desired location...

 

Confusion was brought inside her and was instantly displayed on her face. What was it? What was that she felt? Getting more confused as seconds continued running by, she wanted to speak, but her pupils dilated upon the quick realization...

 

dried, her brows twitched; she was bothered, and even without the sight of it yet, she was already breaking. But she's hoping that she's wrong, so she wanted to check.

 

She lifted the woman's arm, simply wanting to make sure...
But when her head is about to look down and as her eyes were about to look, the Woman retrieved her arm away, not willing to show anything, as if afraid to be caught with something.

 

Yet, she insisted...
She grabbed her again, a little forceful this time, taking the woman's arm, lifting it, and turning it upside down to see...

 

The bumpy texture she felt, the rough part of the skin she touched...

 

She's right...
Frighteningly, she is.

 

Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter