Silence.....

The Day Will Come

- "Hello"

- "Hey, it's me..."

To hear familiar voice make younger man worry.

- ............ - No answer.

- "Long time no hear your voice" - Continued man.

- ............ - Still no answer.

- "I just ... I just wanna say that ...." - His voice was trembling, it made younger man more worried, but he still didn't answer.

- "I just ... It doesn't matter anymore" - He was crying, younger man could hear his sobs, he wanted to say something but he didn't.

- "Yunho-ya I just wanna say goodbye ... I'm so sorry ... So sorry......"

The sound of shooting made younger mans eyes get wide.

- "Jaejoong-ya .... Jaejoong .... Please answer me .... Jaejoong ...." - Shouted younger man but............

No answer...........

Silence............

[Flashback]

- “Hello”

- “Jaejoong?”

- “Who’s talking?”

- “It’s Go A Ra”

Jaejoong froze, he stopped breathing.

- “What do you want?” – Asked he.

- “I want to see you” – Continued woman.

- “See me? Why?” – Jaejoong was surprised.

- “I have a talk, let’s meet at Yunhos secret house tonight, I’ll wait you there” – Almost commanded she and hung up.

Jaejoong couldn’t say a word, he was standing still.

- “Hyung who was it?” – Asked Yoochun.

- “Go..Go A Ra” – He still couldn’t realize what happened.

- “Go A Ra?” – Yoochun and Junsu asked at the same time and their eyes got wide.

- “What does she want?” – Continued Yoochun.

- “She wants to see me” – Jaejoongs eyes were still wide.

- “What for?” – Interrupt Junsu.

- “I don’t know, she wants to meet tonight, at Yunhos secret house” – Answered older man.

- “She knows about that place?” – Yoochuns eyes got wider.

- “Seems so”- Smiled Jaejoong sadly.

- “Hyung I don’t like it” – Yoochuns voice changed.

- “Me either” – Mumbled lead singer – “But I have to see her.”

[End Flashback]

- “Hello” – Answered Yoochun.

- “Yoochun-ya…….” – Shouted Yunho – “Yoochun-ya where’s Jaejoong?” – He was crying hard.

- “He…he’s not at home” – Yoochuns heart was beating fast.

- “Where’s he?” – Yunho couldn’t control his voice.

- “He went to your secret house” – Yoochun felt that he was trembling – “What happened?”

- “He just called me…. He commit suicide” – Yunho was crying loud.

Yoochun fell down on his knees, groaned loud, he wanted to scream. Junsu rushed to him.

- “What happened?” – His voice was trembling, felt something horrible has happened, tears fell down.

- “Hyung……. He killed himself” – Groaned Yoochun.

Junsu froze, he cried loud and hugged Yoochun with all his strength.

- “We must go there… He must be frightened alone” – He mumbled nonsensically from shock.

…..

Ambulance was already there when they arrived. Changmin was holding Yunho, he was crying hard. Younger man tried to be strong, leader needed him, to lay on him, not to be alone.

Ambulance moved fast. Jaejoong was still breathing.

…..

{At the hospital}

Two hours passed since operation has started. Yunho was pacing all around the hall. He couldn’t take this pain. Changmin was sitting still, with empty glare. Yoochun hugged Junsu, younger man tried to hold his tears, but everyone could hear his sobs.

- “Oh you are here?” – A Ra was standing in the hall, watching at Yunho.

Yoochun rushed to her and slapped with all his strength, it was so sudden, no one could realize what happened. Yoochun wanted to continue biting her, but Yunho and Changmin tried their best to hold him.

- “What did you tell him you ?” – Shouted he.

Yunho froze and looked at A Ra with desire in his eyes to kill her.

[Flashback]

- “Finally you came” – Mumbled A Ra as soon as she opened the door – “Come in.”

- “I don’t have much time” – Jaejoong was angry – “What do you want to talk about?”

- “I didn’t expect you would return to Korea after our wedding” – Laughed she ironically.

- “I live here, don’t you remember?” – Jaejoong was really surprised – “And your wedding is not my case.”

- “Oh you are wrong” – Her voice changed – “You even don’t know the truth.”

- “What the truth? – Asked he.

- “Did you know that Yunho hates me more than anything in this world?” – Continued she.

- “Then why did he marry you? – His eyes got wide.

- “It’s because of you” – Smirked she – “I blackmailed him.”

- “What? How?”

- “I have some interesting pictures from your one passionate night” – Laughed she – “He didn’t want someone to see it, so he didn’t have a choice and married me.”

- “Why didn’t he tell me?” – Jaejoongs voice was trembling.

- “Because he disgusts you” – continued she.

- “No.. This can’t be true” – He was trembling, holding his tears.

- “It’s all your fault that he is suffering so much, you destroy his life” – Clapped she and left the house.

[End Flashback]

- “It’s all your fault” – Groaned Yoochun and looked at Yunho.

Leader was trembling, he kneeled down, tears were falling down hard, he couldn’t hold this pain inside.

- “Please stop it” – Shouted Changmin – “You even don’t know the truth.”

Everyone looked at him.